Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sweetheart...(sorry my habit ;) ) I am sorry you had to go thru that crappy stuff that has going on! :( HUGS!

I am gonna go soon...go swimming! WHOO WHOO! :) Have a great day ADers! :wave:

I really want to see the musical movie tonight , "Mamma Mia" the first day showing, its about a girl whose getting married , wants her dad to walk her down the aisle but one problem she don't know her real dad. She digs into her mom's past of the men she had affairs and they come back to her mom's life and she figures out which one of the three men is her real dad. I can't go bec I am injured with sciatic nerve ugh!

If you liked the movie, then you will like the "Mamma Mia" show in Las Vegas. ;)

Well we are over on other side, we are. :lol: but good morning to you.

I am in Iowa. It is afternoon here. I was just advocating for the west coast.:giggle:

If we worked really hard, maybe we could make it to 1 million posts today!

If you liked the movie, then you will like the "Mamma Mia" show in Las Vegas. ;)

Yes, I can't wait to see the movie, it sounds good already. Did you see the broadway show in Las Vegas? If so, what did you think of it? Was there an interpreter for the show?

Yep, there was an interpreter. I got free tickets (long story) to go so that's why I went. It was pretty good. I love going to those kinds of things anyway.

Yep, there was an interpreter. I got free tickets (long story) to go so that's why I went. It was pretty good. I love going to those kinds of things anyway.

That's awesome! I would love to see the broadway musical and interpret the play oneday :) I would be excited! I already do a great job interpreting "Dancing Queen" :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back