Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds causal

Yeah it does, it's better than the same old boring Monday through Friday rountine, I just like to work different days and have different nights off

Yeah it does, it's better than the same old boring Monday through Friday rountine, I just like to work different days and have different nights off

I don't mind about it, it pays me well, that's all I need, and it keeps me busy everyday

I don't mind about it, it pays me well, that's all I need, and it keeps me busy everyday

Yeah me too, I think I am a workalochic, since I been hired 2 years ago, I haven't had a vacation yet! :shock:

Yeah me too, I think I am a workalochic, since I been hired 2 years ago, I haven't had a vacation yet! :shock:

I can't wait for my vacation in few weeks, gold coast, here I come! :D

Yes, and I am staying there for a week :D

:hmm: Maybe I will catch up to you in post counts :mrgreen: I hope you have a great and better vacation than the last vacation you took, I need a vacation but problem is that I haven't decided where to go yet

:hmm: Maybe I will catch up to you in post counts :mrgreen: I hope you have a great and better vacation than the last vacation you took, I need a vacation but problem is that I haven't decided where to go yet

Better off to decide than wasting your time ;)

Yeah, this time it should be better than the newcastle trip!

True but I do want to go to the beach though and look at hot women in swimsuits :mrgreen:

old-swimsuits.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back