Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching Deal or No Deal now. :) Hope there is a millionaire since nobody won 1 million dollars from that game!

[burps] what a great microwave dinner.

Since my posts has been mysteriously disappearing a lot lately, and it must have been a confusing comment. I meant that the mircowave dinner sucks, thats what I mean, DVDFreaker.

MOD: The post that got deleted was a misunderstanding comment, I didn't mean to refer it to alldeaf.com! :pissed:

I'm eating rice pilaf and buffalo/bison burgers. :) We bought the buffalo burgers from Grocery Outlet for $6.99 for 6 patties. They retail for $12 in regular stores.

Since my posts has been mysteriously disappearing a lot lately, and it must have been a confusing comment. I meant that the mircowave dinner sucks, thats what I mean, DVDFreaker.

MOD: The post that got deleted was a misunderstanding comment, I didn't mean to refer it to alldeaf.com! :pissed:

Ah, I apologize for that.

BTW, Your post has been restored.

It is just that this has been going on for a while and evidently, things has been getting out of hand. So, it is time to put a stop to it, okay? :)

Ah, I apologize for that.

BTW, Your post has been restored.

It is just that this has been going on for a while and evidently, things has been getting out of hand. So, it is time to put a stop to it, okay? :)

I am stopping but the other members since yesterday is taking the blame on me, but I don't care. Just lets be friendly here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back