Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just babysat 2 other small kids and now I am exhausted! I couldnt do this as a full time job. LOL!

And you are a teacher?

Teaching is not a babysitting job. Both r very very different. If people think teaching is a babysitting job then that's sad cuz teaching is a lot more work.

I cudnt be a babysitter daily cuz it is too boring and I don't work with toddlers nor infants. I babysat 2 toddlers and an infant today..I cudnt be a PreK nor family ed teacher. Not my bag. :)

I am worn out already!! I cannot wait for tmw because my friend will have ultrasound to find out if its a boy or a girl! I PRAY IT IS A GIRL! Plus it will be my GOD CHILD! :) First to check the baby, measure etc then find out boy or girl. :) I cannot wait to see the little one inside her.

I am worn out already!! I cannot wait for tmw because my friend will have ultrasound to find out if its a boy or a girl! I PRAY IT IS A GIRL! Plus it will be my GOD CHILD! :) First to check the baby, measure etc then find out boy or girl. :) I cannot wait to see the little one inside her.

Doesn't she want to keep the sex of the child a surprise till the birth?

Nope because most of her friends and families are out of state and wanted to know the sex. SO do I! :lol:
Doesn't she want to keep the sex of the child a surprise till the birth?

What a long day that was... we had fun.. we went to the eye dr for appt and the dr said my left eye had high pressure higher than last time. oh jeez so i have to come back in a week to check again if still high or not .. then go from there.. hmm i hope nothing is serious.. ugh.. sighs.

afterward we went to pizza hut for birthday lunch for TJ... yum yumm we got so full and went to kids first to visit old teachers and caregivers then stopped by to see my sister dorrie for a bit and tj went in asthma attack and i realized michelle didnt give me TJ's inhaler.. oh fuck so i drove fast like a batmobile zoom home to get the inhaler.. jeez scared me to death.. damn.. Tj is ok now.. whew... then came back to town to go grocery shopping.. and we got back home.. we had the bday party .. TJ was happy with what i got him.. Whew.. :)

Now we both are worn out... relaxing and watch tv.. :)

i finally went back to work after 4 days off, and oh my... it is almost alll check out rooms and most double bed to be made. GRRRRR... but thats over with hehe. then I went to my grandparents to visit for a while - came home watched "The Bachelorette" and now i'm using the internet. :)

I need HOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -- i'm soo sick of bird poops on my friggin' car! :-x I don't want no stain on my car LOL..... its soo white car! grrr at birds.

as betty boop? jk

and why is ur gf so small signature now ?? :-x

Nope, dirt all over.

and in regards of my siggy, Vampy told me to change the size to meet the AD rules, BIG siggies aren't allowed, I didn't realise.

i cant wait for NWSAD tournament in next weekend!! Hip, Hip, and HUZZAH!!

if one of y'all come to watch NWSAD tournament in Pleasanton, California on July 4th to 5th...

look me up: West Coast Hitmen #20. Your fella Ader!

today, my hubby have appt after that we will go over my mom for dinner.. :)

:: Watching the news at the moment then crash for the night ::

Teaching is not a babysitting job. Both r very very different. If people think teaching is a babysitting job then that's sad cuz teaching is a lot more work.

I cudnt be a babysitter daily cuz it is too boring and I don't work with toddlers nor infants. I babysat 2 toddlers and an infant today..I cudnt be a PreK nor family ed teacher. Not my bag. :)

I know exactly what you are talking about. I have a preschooler and a toddler. They think the world revolves around them and I am their beck and call.

My stomach hurts because I drank a 20oz pepsi too fast.

AUTHENTIC!!!!!! Come here! Did you really think you're gonna get away with posting that question to me in the weight thread???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You asked for it buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back