Whata is your Favorite Cartoon of all time?

Captain Planet
Tom and Jerry - that was my ALL TIME favourite!
Pokemon
Digimon
Scooby Doo
Danger Mouse
Pinky and Brain
Ren and Stimpy
South Park
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Futurama

thundercats, i actually forgot about that. i love that show!

Tom n Jerry, i SECOND that!

As a kid I used to love "Bugs Bunny and Friends," "The Flinstones," "Fat Albert," "The Smurfs," "Scooby Doo," "Pac Man" and "Schoolhouse Rock" (which you can now find on DVD).

In the 90s, I watched "Beevis and Butthead" (MTV) and "The Simpsons."

Today I like to watch "Family Guy" and "American Dad."

I'm a kid at heart...I'll never grow tired of cartoons. :)

When I was very young:
Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
Duck Tales
Darkwing Duck (this was my fave out of the Disney shows)
Pinky and the Brain (Narf!)
Doug (Anyone remember Quailman?)
Ahh!! Real Monsters
Ren and Stimpy
Reboot (Has anyone ever actually heard of this show?)
Tom and Jerry and their friends shows (I LOVED Droopy!)

Now:
Family Guy (I LOVE the greased naked deaf guy!!)
Simpsons
Futurama
Sometimes I also watch South Park and American Dad *whispers* and Spongebob Squarepants....

Man, I watch too much TV? :)

When I was very young:
Tom & Jerry.
The Snorks.
The Popples.
The Incredible Hulk.
He-Man.
She-Ra.
Strawberry Shortcake.
Care Bears.
Rainbow Brite.
The Smurfs.
The Wuzzles.
The Pink Panther.
Doug.
Reboot.
The New Archies.
Scooby Doo.

Now:
Family Guy.
and every once in a while i'll catch old re-runs of Tom & Jerry.

man, 80s cartoons were the best!

as a kid:
smurfs
flinstones
jetsons

now:
(thinks and laughs at the kiddy cartoons)
danny phantom
whispers spongebob...

i love to watch
Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, Thundercats, Smurfs, The Pirates of Dark Waters, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck,
Mighty Mouse and Garfield and friends

i know i did watch them all when i was kid until teenager lol but my most favorite is Scooby-Doo

Gi Joe and Transformer and tom & jerry were my all time favoriate show when i was little kid..

now as adult .. my favorite is Tex Avery ( such as Spike ,dog, Snoopy, Wolf.)

Well, I do like Scooby too, but ONLY episodes where he's the only dog! and I do NOT likes Crappy!

Besides that and My Little Pony, I like TINY Toons. I don't own any of it though.

I never actually grew up, so I still like all the same stuff as I did in the 80s.

But the original My Little Pony and My Little Pony Tales are not CC.

I supposedly used to like Pop-eye, says my mom, but probably only because he smoked a pipe and I was a moron and thought that was cool, but I don't remember that. She said I had a fake pipe I used to run around with everywhere with it in my mouth and talk out of the corner of my mouth until she banned me from watching it. Jeez, if I did that, I'm glad she banned it. What a moron.

I did like Talespin, Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, and Garfield! And Smurfs. And He-Man and Shera or whatever, lol, but I don't keep up on those any more. I still kind of like Garfield. And Family Dog!!!!! :giggle: And Rugrats, and Muppet Babies, and Sonic the Hedgehog (both series).

Okay, so I was really into cartoons, LOL! Maybe I'll stop now =D

King of the Hill and Family Guy

Okay, I'm stopping now, really.

Last edited:
It look like Family guy won this one judging by everyone's post. It sure was the most hilarious and funny one in today's show comedy.

Looney Toons/Merry Melodies
Anything done by Tex Avery
The entire DCAU (DC Comics Animated Universe)
X-Men: The Animated Series
Spider-Man: The Animated Series
The Incredible Hulk (80's)
Darkwing Duck
DuckTales
TaleSpin
The Real Ghostbusters
M.A.S.K.
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Just about any cartoon from the 1980's and 1990's

doesn't anybody remember Jem? and how truely truely outrageous it was?! sheesh. ;)

of the old i'd have to say GI Joes and transformers...blew alot of stuff up. but watching it as an adult is creepy due to all the political and military undertones. however..modern day cartoon. venture brothers. or avatar. very spiffy.

Well, I do like Scooby too, but ONLY episodes where he's the only dog! and I do NOT likes Crappy!

Besides that and My Little Pony, I like TINY Toons. I don't own any of it though.

I never actually grew up, so I still like all the same stuff as I did in the 80s.

But the original My Little Pony and My Little Pony Tales are not CC.

I supposedly used to like Pop-eye, says my mom, but probably only because he smoked a pipe and I was a moron and thought that was cool, but I don't remember that. She said I had a fake pipe I used to run around with everywhere with it in my mouth and talk out of the corner of my mouth until she banned me from watching it. Jeez, if I did that, I'm glad she banned it. What a moron.

you mean Scrappy oh yeah meanie little pup

Darkwing Duck, i forgot about that!
One favorite episode of Darkwing Duck was where Darkwing Duck was exposed to something that made him move at superspeed. However, moving at superspeed would make him age at superspeed. When his nemesis tried to force him to run in a super-sized hamster wheel to make him age rapidly, Darkwing Duck ran and transformed into a pile of ash.

What his nemesis didn't know was that at the time he went "POOF!", he ran out of the building, went to college, studied science, found the cure for his superspeed, developed powder, ran back to the super-sized hamster wheel, poured it down in his place, then ran off to save the day. ;)

Back