Whata is your Favorite Cartoon of all time?

When I was a kid, I actually thought that spinach would make me like him. So, I told my mom to buy me some. I ate some then ran to my mom, "Hey, look... my arms are bigger and stronger!" Boy, how dumb am I!? ;)

:jaw: I was a kid, too. There's more than one?

LoL ! ! ! VamPyroX, that's why I ate it but somehow I was puzzled, it didn't work out. I was too dumb. I asked mom, where did Popeye get this spinach can? She didn't buy a can, only cooked homemade. I did like it anyway.

As I get older, I don't really watch TV cartoon except I do watch movie animation like Toy Story or Finding Nemo, but As a kid, yes I watched all the times with "Looney Tunes Cartoon" and "Sesame Street".

I warned everybody I'm weird, right? Just making sure. Okay, ...

My Little Pony!
(every generation)

Do animes counts? Naruto #1 hit anime TV series and not least my fav "Bleach" the most intense action anime I have ever seen. As for cartoon, I did go for "Family Guy" It have always crank me up.

I warned everybody I'm weird, right? Just making sure. Okay, ...

My Little Pony!
(every generation)
When I went to a local anime convention last May, there was a booth where this artist was selling pictures of anime characters rendered in the style of My Little Pony.

They were actually quite good.

They even rendered some kids cartoons into anime characters as well. :)

When I went to a local anime convention last May, there was a booth where this artist was selling pictures of anime characters rendered in the style of My Little Pony.

They were actually quite good.

They even rendered some kids cartoons into anime characters as well. :)

It would be so cool to see that! At my high school senior party, there was an artist drawing students as cartoons doing the things they asked, but there were about 2,000 of us, and he was in a hurry.

Ahh I do watch cartoon shows such as...

Batman Beyond
Batman (early years)
Bugs Bunny and friends show
Flintstones

I used to watch the Smurfs, Voltron, Thundercats... Smurfs are now back in rerun on Toon Retro channel I have on my dish.. woo.. now to hope the T-cats come back there...

When I was as a kid:

Rugrats
Tom & Jerry
ScoobyDoo
Carebears

Now:

Family Guy
Futurerama
American Dad

Mighty Mouse!
Tom n Jerry!
Transformers!
Gi-joe!

now, my cartoons show is: ESPN for just breakfast time, lol.

Childhood favorites: Thundercats, He-man, Captain Planets, Silverhawks.

Current favorites: Simpsons, South Park.

Anything came from
1861288338.jpg

I was a kid that can't wait to watch any Saturday Cartoon Morning...got up like 6 am to wait for it begin to show on TV.

2052796300.jpg
I loves to watch Duffy-Bugs and Sylvester -Tweety.

Now, any cartoons. Nickelodeon ...Disney... Anime. The Simpsons and SpongeBob SquarePants are my favorite to watch whenever I was down or boring. :cool2:

Anyone from 1970's...remmy this one? :)

228331271_ad9f923fa2.jpg

Shortly ago, I watched them on tv as thought it was classic until saw boom banana stands there...told myself "Is that new one?!" Yes, they came back as new series. Oh boy. :D

When I was a little girl, Loved those cartoons- The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons, Scooby-doo and Looney Tunes.

How did you guys watch cartoons??? I hate cartoon because I couldn't read their lips! And the CC didn't work until I was 8. Did I just have a really old TV?

Back in the 80s when I used to watch G1 and G2 My Little Pony, I wasn't deaf. In fact, I think I had more than perfect hearing since I could often hear things others couldn't. In the late 90s, we still needed a special box to get captions. Now, the G3 series is captioned, and all I have to do is press captions button on my remote, no box needed. I'm 30 and deaf, but I still watch cartoons, and probably always will.

(edit: oops, G2 was early 90s)

I remember when I was a kid visiting my dad's family for Thanksgiving. Since I was one of the 5 oldest cousins out of 45 cousins, I had to put up with all the kids shows that they watched downstairs.

What was it? Back-to-back of Rainbow Brite. Argh!

Back