Whata is your Favorite Cartoon of all time?

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
What is your favorite cartoon of all time?

My favoirte cartoon of all time is Oddparents.

I would say Cares Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Flintstones, Jerry & Tom, Capital Planet, and many more. I haven't watch the cartoon for long times. If I have kids. I would watch cartoon tv with them. :D

I would say Cares Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Flintstones, Jerry & Tom, Capital Planet, and many more. I haven't watch the cartoon for long times. If I have kids. I would watch cartoon tv with them. :D

Awwwww. I would do same.

I like a few... Futurama, Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons, American Dad, etc...

I kinda grew up old school here, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons, Scooby-doo, Josie and The Pussycats, Looney Tunes, and The Archies.

Never heard American Dad.
When they ended Family Guy, they started American Dad. That's why the artwork is the same. The fans demanded the return of Famiily Guy. So, they brought it back.

It's about this guy who is a secret agent for the government. He has a loving wife, a daughter who is liberal, a son who is wimpy, and an alien that he found and is hiding in his home.

The funny thing about this guy is that he thinks his job can solve any problems. One time, his daughter brought home a guy he didn't approve of. Suddenly, a van drove out of nowhere and kidnapped that guy. When the daughter asked where he went, the father replied... "What guy?" ;)

When they ended Family Guy, they started American Dad. That's why the artwork is the same. The fans demanded the return of Famiily Guy. So, they brought it back.

It's about this guy who is a secret agent for the government. He has a loving wife, a daughter who is liberal, a son who is wimpy, and an alien that he found and is hiding in his home.

The funny thing about this guy is that he thinks his job can solve any problems. One time, his daughter brought home a guy he didn't approve of. Suddenly, a van drove out of nowhere and kidnapped that guy. When the daughter asked where he went, the father replied... "What guy?" ;)

Oh.

I thought first that fans demand return toward FOX, which under NBC. They didn't realize after sell lot on DVD. So, they able to return it and running new.

The reason why I like Family Guy is because it's very adult-oriented along with a lot of spoofs and references to real world situations.

They did one episode where Peter won a "golden ticket" to this beer factory. They toured this beer factory as if it was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

One well-known character is the greased-up deaf naked guy who commonly runs in and causes havoc before running out and pissing everyone else off. ;)

Greased-up Deaf Guy - Family Guy Wiki

The reason why I like Family Guy is because it's very adult-oriented along with a lot of spoofs and references to real world situations.

They did one episode where Peter won a "golden ticket" to this beer factory. They toured this beer factory as if it was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

One well-known character is the greased-up deaf naked guy who commonly runs in and causes havoc before running out and pissing everyone else off. ;)

Greased-up Deaf Guy - Family Guy Wiki

Ahhhh, thks.

my favorite cartoon growing up were rainbow brite, my little pony, ghost busters, sailor moon, scooby doo, doug, bobby's world.

rainbow brite was my all time favorite i got the nickname rainbow when i was 3 or 4 because of my love for that cartoon.

Back