What your favorite state when you visit?

Colorado is my favorite state. So much diversity. Golden plains turn into rugged mountains.

Washington state, Oregon and California is like that too.

Jackhole? You mean Jackson Hole, WY?

For me it'd be Oregon! Not the coastal Oregon but the interior parts along the Cascade and to the east.

of course, CALIFORNIA!! thats where i am from and raised.

...I like Oregon- so beautiful, that goes with Virginia.

favorite states: Hawaii, Colorado, Arizona and New York.

I loved living in Northern California, it was so beautiful there. The air was so clear you could see the moon beams . When was the last time you were there?

Cool! Last time I visited North California was in April 2010. I drove all the way to California from Washington state with a fully packed car. Went there to visit my parents for a week then drove to Iowa from California. :)

You mean Oahu is crowded? I think so.

Yes, Honolulu County is the most popolous county of Hawaii. It has nearly 900k people living there but the county is 2,176 sq miles which is roughly 2 times the size of Rhode Island state. Rhode Island has 1 million people in the state with only 1,000 sq miles or so.

Yes, Honolulu County is the most popolous county of Hawaii. It has nearly 900k people living there but the county is 2,176 sq miles which is roughly 2 times the size of Rhode Island state. Rhode Island has 1 million people in the state with only 1,000 sq miles or so.

Yeah, I didnt finish my 100 percent tour in Oahu cuz of the same shitty tourists around Oahu that made my eyes sore. I still use to visiting Big Island, quiet place and few tourists that I can travel more and enjoy more everything you name it. Snow ski ?? Chase hot lava flow?? Try Big Island. But someday I wish to visiting Maui that I never touch there b4.

Yeah, I didnt finish my 100 percent tour in Oahu cuz of the same shitty tourists around Oahu that made my eyes sore. I still use to visiting Big Island, quiet place and few tourists that I can travel more and enjoy more everything you name it. Snow ski ?? Chase hot lava flow?? Try Big Island. But someday I wish to visiting Maui that I never touch there b4.

Ahh, that's cool. I've been to Oahu and Big Island before. :) I would like to touch Maui and others. :) I have seen lots of black lava on Big Island, even the parts that run over a road like a dead end spot.

Cool! Last time I visited North California was in April 2010. I drove all the way to California from Washington state with a fully packed car. Went there to visit my parents for a week then drove to Iowa from California. :)

I lived in a very small town called Whitethorn, we had one very small store that had gas station with one gas tank to fill your car. People their homes anywhere they wanted to and lived there free , some people did pay cheap rent. It was a trip living in Whitethorn , this was in 1973 . I would love to go back and see what Whitethorn look like now.

I lived in a very small town called Whitethorn, we had one very small store that had gas station with one gas tank to fill your car. People their homes anywhere they wanted to and lived there free , some people did pay cheap rent. It was a trip living in Whitethorn , this was in 1973 . I would love to go back and see what Whitethorn look like now.
You always could check it out on google maps ;)

Ahh, that's cool. I've been to Oahu and Big Island before. :) I would like to touch Maui and others. :) I have seen lots of black lava on Big Island, even the parts that run over a road like a dead end spot.

I'm really bad want to visiting Maui cuz I only want to touch the grave (tombstone?) of a famed aviator, Charles Lindbergh. I learned it from my wife that she mentioned me about it. I will go there for sure with my wife and family members ( we are discussing to rent a house there).

I did not think of that , I never done that before. I still have a lot to learn about using a computer.
Yeah, you can check out there and see what's like today on the screen ;) Saves your time and money.

Similar to me before in Big Island, back in 1972, my father took me and my brothers to travel to Kona coast from Hilo, we stopped at the tiny gas station with small mart, refueled his VW van near Kailua not exact place I cant recalled, there were very few houses. We drove to Kailua, tour around this town and saw some big billfishes maybe marlin or something like that, hooked and displayed as the tourists gathered and watched at them. I remembered this place was a nice and quiet. On my recent visit (2008), there are a boom of the housings and industrials everything, like new highway roads, much more. They never looks same as in 1972. Sad, but I worship the purest Kona coffee, rich taste ever I drink. You can call Kona coffee as "Ferrari of the coffee". Expensive. About $ 40 dollar per 1 pound of dark roast. Dang. I cant live without Kona coffee.

I'm really bad want to visiting Maui cuz I only want to touch the grave (tombstone?) of a famed aviator, Charles Lindbergh. I learned it from my wife that she mentioned me about it. I will go there for sure with my wife and family members ( we are discussing to rent a house there).

That sounds like a good plan there. :) Have you checked out the lava tube in Big Island? You can see the lava running thru underground in a tube. I was scared to go in a cave but my parents went in there, ha.

That sounds like a good plan there. :) Have you checked out the lava tube in Big Island? You can see the lava running thru underground in a tube. I was scared to go in a cave but my parents went in there, ha.

yeah, lot of lava tubes everywhere in Big Island. I'm not scare of them. My sister's house was sited on the lava surface (in Puna district) that means she cant have gas or water lines underground. Handsome and densest jungle landscape and some big lava tubes. I never go in the lava tube. I dont know why. Have you been swim in a large lava tube , called "Queen Bath" in south point of the Big Island? I last swam there was in 1980. I cant find it last 2 year ago. I try it again later.

Back