What your favorite state when you visit?

Loved Oregon!! I miss the sand dunes and Banshee Hill ((sigh))

I had rode sand dune buggy on southern Oregon near coast. Very interesting. Love and relax in my sister s vacation condo in Sunnyriver near Bend. Love beautiful mountains and lava beds.

California and Illinois (as I have spend time there for vacation in the past). More states will be added once I have visit there for vacation. :)

California. No need to travel anywhere else.

Ive been to 45 states on the road.

My dad has been to 48 of them (and he's Canadian). He plans on going to Hawaii (1 of 2 he hasn't been to), but doesn't think he will bother with Alaska. :P

My favourite state has been Florida. I've been to 16 states altogether. They've all been on the eastern coast.

Hawaii was nice; the weather never changed much but it was a bit crowded.
I prefer to stay home in nice, quiet AR most of the time.

Colorado is my favorite state. So much diversity. Golden plains turn into rugged mountains.

Colorado is my favorite state. So much diversity. Golden plains turn into rugged mountains.

I recently realized that I have family who lives in Colorado (including a half sister), so I'll definitely be visiting the area soon. I hear it's stunning indeed!

I recently realized that I have family who lives in Colorado (including a half sister), so I'll definitely be visiting the area soon. I hear it's stunning indeed!
Just sitting on my couch is a stunning experience. I mean, I have the snowy rocky mountains out there, and a fireplace going.

I invite you to sit on my couch, before Jiro invades it.

Back