What your favorite state when you visit?

sara1981

Reaction score
i went to Memphis,Tenn its very nice city that home state of singers and also famously late Elivs Presley and also assassination Martin Luther King Sr.

i would wanted tours singers museum and lots of mores expect Elvis Presley,Martin Luther King Sr whether i would read history how both died from but i knew Elvis Presley died in 1977 very young.

im really like tours Elvis Presley's museum and also his grave due security reason but his ex-wife told Larry King that Elvis Presley is private person.

And also i wanted tours Legend singer's museum,civil rights museum and lots of mores in Memphis,Tn.

Elvis Presley - Official web site for Elvis Presley
Welcome to the website of the National Civil Rights Musuem

whether if i will go singers museum in Memphis,Tn somedays im hope so..

my family and my mom,me and my brother went there Dec.5th for one days im wishes want stay but cant because my cousin had school in AM that why but i told my mom explain about i would love go there again Memphis,Tn again somedays..

i will post pics later but my pics got HUGE and wont post!! OH WELL but dont worry about that..

Texas. I love El Paso and the very old history of that area, and I love Juarez, which is right across the bridge and a beautiful place with cheap food and medicine.

Georgia, Louisiana, Arkansas (subject to change opinion) :)

I would love to visit Alaska but of the places I have visisted, my favorite is probably Northern Cal. I also loved mountainous N. Carolina when we went to Great Smoky Mountain Nat. Park.

California, and Hawai'i

I love Los Angeles! Wish my wife and my work would allow my family move down there. Guess it won't happen anyway...

Would love to check Alaska, I love snow and cold.... ye ye fun to keep warm.

Nice, well I'm a Californian at heart BUT I do crave a change of scenery. I enjoyed Chicago (IL) for a good while and I have fond memories of PA. I need to travel a bit more before I decide on my beloved states ;)

Nice, well I'm a Californian at heart BUT I do crave a change of scenery. I enjoyed Chicago (IL) for a good while and I have fond memories of PA. I need to travel a bit more before I decide on my beloved states ;)

I'm a Native Californian as well, I'm from North Calif. :)

PA and VA. I'm liking south-western states like Nevada cuz of weather. Would like to check out New Mexico and Arizona

PA and VA. I'm liking south-western states like Nevada cuz of weather. Would like to check out New Mexico and Arizona
Funny, I will be stopping in Arizona for the layover on the way to D.C

Back