What was the last movie you watched?

Upside Down

I saw Harry Potter again.... for the millionth time... :P I still like it.... I don't care! :D

Must.....resist.....to......post.......a........troll.......comment.......on.......horrible......Harry.....Potter.........movies........

I saw Harry Potter again.... for the millionth time... :P I still like it.... I don't care! :D

My children think I'm crazy.....I have not seen Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.

My daughters read and watched Harry Potter over and over. I had a hard time following with their accents. Tried it again, being deaf this time, couldn't do it at all. Just not my thing I guess.

BIG ASS SPIDER, real fun movie, funny, comical, and not that scary but its a lot of fun, i like it. an A grade version of a B-grade genre...excellent fun

Last edited:
Behind the Candelabra

excellent film, engaging, not nice scenes but very glamorous and bitchy, based on true story...quite an astonishing performance from Micheal Douglas and Matt Damon and all other supporting actors were excellent too and yet they didnt take any attention away from the two...well acted, well placed, well edited (if you can say that)...

worth your time to watch, not for kids though

good read up on this too
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291580/

BIG ASS SPIDER, real fun movie, funny, comical, and not that scary but its a lot of fun, i like it. an A grade version of a B-grade genre...excellent fun

I just watched a trailer of it and does look like a fun movie. I watched
part of 'All the way home' on TV . I read the book 'A death in the family 'so I knew the story.

I've been working my way though Lilyhammer with Steven Van Zant....very enjoyable TV series....

Instructions not included. I still highky recommend it. May look silly at first but its really good.

Has anyone seen "Adore" ?

WHOA!!! don't have kids around when you see that movie.

Book of Daniel
bible movie, not too bad, thought it was interesting but "WELL made" by any stretch of imagination...but its OK...

average, but as a non religious person I learned a little bit about old testament, fascinating..

Back