What was the last movie you watched?

Saw Only God Forgives. Really boring.

boring ...and its a bit creepy too...even that snake-like cop sword weilding killer is really creepy...they could have made it alot better in various ways, this singing is the creepiest bit...

and boring
i know its weird to say boring and creepy but for this film, it is!

V/H/S :thumb:
When a group of misfits is hired by an unknown third party to burglarize a desolate house and acquire a rare VHS tape, they discover more found footage than they bargained for.

We're the Millers :thumb:

Watching The Ghost and the Darkness on Netflix now. Saw the new Red Dawn earlier today. The Patrick Swazye movie was better imo.

It was definitely hyped up WAY more than what it was... I thought it was good, but definitely not nearly as good as I expected. I can reason with you on that one.

^^ same...
it wasnt that great...but have you noticed the little boy in india??

Lately

The_Rebel_p1.jpg

image.jpg

^^Most of those VHS tapes

h_TFHy_Lh_Xh_I8u_ELBNqbakb1b_Vf_Wk.jpg
Jug_Face_1400x2100.jpg

man_of_tai_chi_poster03.jpg
MV5_BMTA0_Mj_I5_ODA3_Mj_Re_QTJe_QWpw_Z15_Bb_WU3_MDI1_NTE3_Njc.jpg

^^^what did you think of "LOL" ?? im curious I havent seen it but hesitant to think it must be a waste of time, OR is it good like 'disconnected', or much worse?

^^^what did you think of "LOL" ?? im curious I havent seen it but hesitant to think it must be a waste of time, OR is it good like 'disconnected', or much worse?

It's a waste of time. I assure you. I may try finding the French version and giving it a shot though.

The Croads

A simple but nice film (when I'm in the dumb mode to watch like this :popcorn:) its like :aw: and :cool:
then comes a well its supposed to be...
but...
:hmm:
lots of pastiche and intertextuality makes it a typical "hollywoodilsing" of cave people parody genre, but with a laden of accepting to 'move on' with progress - that bit < I tend to be skeptical of Hollywood's contribution of indoctrination of the young...however, if this is ignored...its an OK film...I just sometimes wish Hollywood would drop the whole thing about 'morale' shit for sake of making it FUN, not 'making learning 'fun'...its getting old...the editing of the narrative to carry the story is a little too choppy but understandably it was done for 2 reason, film feature length to be constraint otherwise the attention span of the young will find film irritably too long and as well as 'ensure a brood 'family age group' RME...still thats not a good excuse to drip feed political views of liberalism and progress grrr, it's a Bloody KIDS film dammit!!!:pissed::pissed:

Watched..

iq_ver2_xlg.jpg

8/10

Darkman_2_The_Return_Of_Durant_1994.jpg

7/10
I'm slowly starting to appreciate these films more and more.

Kate_amp_Leopold_v5.jpg

8.5/10

sudden_death_poster_01.jpg

7.5/10
Great flick despite the movie's plot being eerily similar to Die-Hard. Well, to an certain extent. Guns, shootouts, explosions, solid action sequences.

Back