What to do if an important document goes missing?

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

Bottesini said:
Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

Ah, well. It is you, because after all the chaotic mess we were in, I should already have it.

Ask them to reissue the check.

Gonna wait and see if they can figure out what happened to it first, but yes, I should put in a request.

Update: The check is safe. It just arrived elsewhere, and it is secure. Wonder why they told me it was mailed, when it clearly wasn't. Getting misled like that makes me unhappy, and I'll be bringing that up with the person who is holding it for me until I get it tomorrow. As soon as it's in my hands, it's going straight to the bank.

Let us know when it finally arrives for real.

Curious, did you do work at the site or did you have them bring computer(s) your way? I don't know cost of job, but I hope that you ask for cash if it's a in person job.

Let us know when it finally arrives for real.

Curious, did you do work at the site or did you have them bring computer(s) your way? I don't know cost of job, but I hope that you ask for cash if it's a in person job.

I worked at the site. And they don't give out cash-- check only.

Good. too bad that the mail isnt at the UPS that you can go there and get it. oh well .

i swear get more than angery turn computer off go back next day and pray

Great news for you all!! My check has finally arrived!! I'm gonna put it in my bank account as soon the weather calms down; no need to be walking in this wild weather. :)

Great news for you all!! My check has finally arrived!! I'm gonna put it in my bank account as soon the weather calms down; no need to be walking in this wild weather. :)
Great news for us all? Does that mean you're going to share with us all? :lol:

Great news for us all? Does that mean you're going to share with us all? :lol:

If I had millions more I certainly would. No, I'm just updating the progress of how things were going, and now that I finally have it, this journey has finally come to a close. I'm just glad it's safe, but I didn't like being lied to the way I was, and I already brought that up a few days ago.

Back