What The F*ck Is Going On!?!?!

u know what....i dont care. u guys can do whatever the fuck you want.

AJ said:

Whatever. Right now I got my own problems, and I am just upset cuz I'm afraid I'm been made a fool with the AD Caucus with all this shyt going on. Im afraid Im gonna be stuck with a big bill and zero attendance. OK? If you wanna be mad at me, go ahead. I'm pretty close to the end of my rope and ready to say fook with all this, with all this petty bickering back and forth and all the high and mighty attitudes being fronted on here.

DreamDeaf said:
*sigh*

It makes me nervous and upset when I see a thread like this...and this year, we've had so many of these threads already. And not only that, but we've had members drop out or become lurkers because of what has been going on here on this forum.

I know I am probably being too much of a worrywart, but I am heading up the AD Caucus for July 2006 in St. Louis, MO; and I don't want it to blow up in my face.

I just can't stand it when people throw insults and just in general, being mean to each other...I keep thinking of what would happen if I got stuck with the whole AD Caucus cost if this continued to happen and members left or decided not to come because they don't like or don't want to be around other members.

Yes, I will keep planning the AD Caucus, and hope to have all the information and plans finalized by late October or early November, but you can be sure I will be praying for a good showing in July 2006.

Just letting you know that I'm a bit upset...and just don't want to see my dreams and hopes fall through.
:grouphug: I for one will support you all the way DreamDeaf, and I know that members who feel this Caucus is important will back you up too. Don't worry, you will have supporters around you!!! :thumb:

DreamDeaf said:
That's what you get for putting it in General Chat - here, we speak our minds and postwhore whever we want.

If you want it to stay ON TOPIC, then it would have to be moved to On-Topic Debates.

so you're saying that...if i want people to post about the topc of the thread...and only the topic of the thread, i need to make threads in the On Topic forum?

Liza said:
CODAchild, that's very kind of you to say so. :shock: I was joking, but I'll accept that.. indeed! :twisted:

Thank you, and I do appreciate your kindness to others as well. HUGS
:aw: You're very welcome, Liza!!! :hug:

hi, i'm new to AD....but i wanna say something....it seems like the person or persons who are saying chit about having hearies on AD and being insulting and bashing...and whine about how the have been mis treated in the hearie world...should maybe look at themselves because they are treating the hearing peeps who are here cuz they are interested in learning about Deaf culture and ASL....the same way they were treated by the hearing peeps that were rude or bashing or etc, because they are deaf.

if you want to be respected you must first show respect for yourself

AJ said:
:hug: AJ, please listen. I know these last couple of days have not been easy for you, Cental and Cheri. Today proved to be no better. When people speak their minds, it's not to upset or hurt you, it's to break the ice a little.
AJ, you should pat yourself on the back for this thread. You started this thread, and look at what happened? You have gotten a lot of members together, being supportive, caring and very concerned about what happens on AD, and I commend you for that. You were helping a good friend out AJ, and this is the reason you started this thread. Please don't feel this thread has gone to waste cuz it hasn't. You did something wonderful, you got all these members in group hugs, saying nice things to each other. Do not feel defeated or downhearted, what you started here, you brought members together again to talk to each other, not bash each other. :applause: to you AJ!!

DreamDeaf said:
Whatever. Right now I got my own problems, and I am just upset cuz I'm afraid I'm been made a fool with the AD Caucus with all this shyt going on. Im afraid Im gonna be stuck with a big bill and zero attendance. OK? If you wanna be mad at me, go ahead. I'm pretty close to the end of my rope and ready to say fook with all this, with all this petty bickering back and forth and all the high and mighty attitudes being fronted on here.
:grouphug: I don't feel you're going to have zero attendance, because when the subject of the AllDeaf get together had been brought up earlier this afternoon, there were members that were really interested in getting information on this get together. That is why I PM'd you my friend. I feel in my heart, this will be successful and it's all because of you DreamDeaf.

crazed-wolf said:
hi, i'm new to AD....but i wanna say something....it seems like the person or persons who are saying chit about having hearies on AD and being insulting and bashing...and whine about how the have been mis treated in the hearie world...should maybe look at themselves because they are treating the hearing peeps who are here cuz they are interested in learning about Deaf culture and ASL....the same way they were treated by the hearing peeps that were rude or bashing or etc, because they are deaf.

if you want to be respected you must first show respect for yourself

A-M-E-N :applause: :applause:

CODAchild said:
:hug: AJ, please listen. I know these last couple of days have not been easy for you, Cental and Cheri. Today proved to be no better. When people speak their minds, it's not to upset or hurt you, it's to break the ice a little.
AJ, you should pat yourself on the back for this thread. You started this thread, and look at what happened? You have gotten a lot of members together, being supportive, caring and very concerned about what happens on AD, and I commend you for that. You were helping a good friend out AJ, and this is the reason you started this thread. Please don't feel this thread has gone to waste cuz it hasn't. You did something wonderful, you got all these members in group hugs, saying nice things to each other. Do not feel defeated or downhearted, what you started here, you brought members together again to talk to each other, not bash each other. :applause: to you AJ!!

thank you coda very much.i did start to feel that this thread was a waste of space. i PMed Alex about the threat and i still haven't heard anything from him. it feels like everyone doesn't care, because everyone went WAY off the topic of this thread. i just dont want AD to go to hell in a hand basket. i want it to be a place where you can come to escape your busy lives, not a place you avoid because its so crazy. now I need a vacation from AD. but i know ill probably be back like tonight.

AJ said:

That was totally uncalled for. You really need to calm down. Was Alex the only person you forwarded that PM to? If so, know that Alex gets to everything and addresses it with time. The couple of times I've had to had things resolved by him were dealt with in a timely and effective manner. If you wish for a quicker response, try Vampy or RR. They are the two most active mods.

Everyone please settle down, and breath in.

AJ, I am sorry for going off topics. I know it hard. Sometimes my thread have gone off topics but that I wont let it bother me. :hug: Again I am sorry.

AJ said:
thank you coda very much.i did start to feel that this thread was a waste of space. i PMed Alex about the threat and i still haven't heard anything from him. it feels like everyone doesn't care, because everyone went WAY off the topic of this thread. i just dont want AD to go to hell in a hand basket. i want it to be a place where you can come to escape your busy lives, not a place you avoid because its so crazy. now I need a vacation from AD. but i know ill probably be back like tonight.

AJ, one thing I have to say is that this thread was not a waste of space, this thread did more than just waste space, it brought members together, because you cared enough to let everyone know that there is a problem on AD, you wanted to stop this before things got worse, you stood up for friends that needed some good advice. What you made us realize how much we really need AD, and how much fun it has been to post. We do tend to go off the beaten track, but, we come back eventually in a better frame of mind. Most importantly, you made this thread because you cared.
Look how many people have posted so far on this thread, because like you they care too.
Please don't beat yourself up, you did the honorable thing by posting this thead, because you don't want to see anymore members leaving AD. Thanks AJ!!

cental34 said:
That was totally uncalled for. You really need to calm down. Was Alex the only person you forwarded that PM to? If so, know that Alex gets to everything and addresses it with time. The couple of times I've had to had things resolved by him were dealt with in a timely and effective manner. If you wish for a quicker response, try Vampy or RR. They are the two most active mods.

Everyone please settle down, and breath in.
:hug: Hey Cental, it's good to see you on AD tonight. That is what I was trying to do, I know AJ is under so much stress with this threat he received, I feel that he thinks he has lost this battle. If anything, he did a great service by posting this thread and waking us all up to the fact that there have been problems on AD, members leaving, posting is not as fun as it should be. AJ is standing up for something he believes in, but, he feels so much frustration right now that has his will to move on has come to a grinding halt.

I hope that this will all be settle really soon with either Alex or the Mods to help AJ with this threat that he received.

I can see where one would be stressed, but that is not the kind of reaction one could expect from AJ. There seems to be some feeling going around here, not with just AJ, but everyone, that AD is doomed or something. AD isn't going nowhere, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

AJ said:

I'm so sorry for going off topic in your thread AJ, I didn't mean to do it on purpose, just wanted to lighten up this thread a bit, so please forgive me....

AJ said:

AJ...watch what you're saying to us.... We're just trying to cheer up and get along and have some laughs.

I do care about things around here. I just can't do anything about it only the MODS can do it. I have stood up for you and cental.. as I've stood up for you in other threads. I'm doing the best I can to get everyone to stick together but I can't do it alone. We all have to do this together "as a team" but you're going off.. pissing off at us for being funny and having some laugh.. but DON'T SHUT US OUT for that.. we're on your side remember????

RebelGirl said:
AJ... I would watch what you say to us.. We're just trying to cheer up and get along and have some laughs.

I do care about things around here. I just can't do anything about it only the MODS can do it. I have stood up for you and cental.. as I've stood up for you in other threads. I'm doing the best I can to get everyone to stick together but I can't do it alone. We all have to do this together "as a team" but you're going off.. pissing off at us for being funny and having some laugh.. but DON'T SHUT US OUT for that.. we're on your side remember????

yeah i know, im sorry. when im pissed or angry i yell at people i care about. i try to push them away. i didn't mean to hurt you guys.

Back