What The F*ck Is Going On!?!?!

i just reported it. i hope something happens.

i found out late last night that the person who wants to leave, who has been being harrassed by some members, had talked to the mods over this issue. and the person said that nothing has been done...thats not right, some action needs to be done. whether it be a warning or a 4 day ban. something needs to happen.

AJ said:

i found out late last night that the person who wants to leave, who has been being harrassed by some members, had talked to the mods over this issue. and the person said that nothing has been done...thats not right, some action needs to be done. whether it be a warning or a 4 day ban. something needs to happen.
:werd: :smoking:

AJ said:
someone just sent me a pm that was threatening, should i report that pm?[ /QUOTE]

OH YES! ANYTHING that is THREATENING should be reported to alex or the mods NO MATTHER WHAT!

SHEESH at some people for doing that!
:slap: at whoever is doing this to you :squint: :)

=deafclimber]yup, go to ask MODs or Alex.

Last edited:
AJ said:

Oh I hope something will be done now before we lose too many good people here on this forum.
AJ, I am so sorry that you received this threatening message. You didn't do anything but speak your mind and that is a right we all have. I hope this will be taken care of really soon.

AJ :hug: :ily: You've shown so much caring in you about your friends, and that's what I love so much about ya! ;)

I've got a special private message by someone who is so dear to me, She had put a huge smile on my face, and even brighten up my day too. I do know how everyone else is feeling, when there some bitters going on in this forum. But, you know one thing? You're way better than any of those peeps are which that is the heart you have within yourself. (That included those who have the heart to supported, the heart to care, the heart to say the right words and respect is the key)

Oh what the heck, I felt like jumping in a group hug with everyone here. :grouphug:

Now, Members, there is gotta be an AllDeaf get-together next year in July! It would be so much a pleasure to meet each-others. You gotta come! Mark it on your Calendar. More information Contract DreamDeaf, which she would be hosting the party for us! Many Mwahies to you all. :ily:

Cheri said:
Now, Members, there is gotta be an AllDeaf get-together next year in July! It would be so much a pleasure to meet each-others. You gotta come! Mark it on your Calendar. More information Contract DreamDeaf, which she would be hosting the party for us! Many Mwahies to you all. :ily:

where will it be hosted at ?

Cheri said:
AJ :hug: :ily: You've shown so much caring in you about your friends, and that's what I love so much about ya! ;)

I've got a special private message by someone who is so dear to me, She had put a huge smile on my face, and even brighten up my day too. I do know how everyone else is feeling, when there some bitters going on in this forum. But, you know one thing? You're way better than any of those peeps are which that is the heart you have within yourself. (That included those who have the heart to supported, the heart to care, the heart to say the right words and respect is the key)

Oh what the heck, I felt like jumping in a group hug with everyone here. :grouphug:

:hug: First off, Cheri it's so good to see you posting here today.
Second, I am so happy that you're smiling. I know last night had been pretty rough for you, AJ and Cental. I hope today is a better day for all of you!!! :grouphug: Come on everyone, jump in.
OH thanks for the info on the AllDeaf get together for next year. This should be really exciting.

Cheri said:

Where, when, etc?

^Angel^ said:
Do you have another one like that? cause I really love your signature!

Hey!!! I asked her first! Don't steal that away from me!!! :pissed: hehehe I like that too.. and want one but hell I need to figure out how to do the signature though.. Tweety did my signature for me..And I had to get AJ to tell me how to put pictures in the post.. that's how stupid I am.. :giggle:

RebelGirl said:
Hey!!! I asked her first! Don't steal that away from me!!! :pissed: hehehe I like that too.. and want one but hell I need to figure out how to do the signature though.. Tweety did my signature for me..And I had to get AJ to tell me how to put pictures in the post.. that's how stupid I am.. :giggle:

pffffffft :lol: ....Me too, I like alot of members' signatures and I can't firgure out how to do them...It's cool to see different images, cause it does give me an idea how I would want mine to be, if you know what I mean....

I really do like your signature alot! ;)

Sorry AJ for going a bit off the topic here... :Oops:

^Angel^ said:
pffffffft :lol: ....Me too, I like alot of members' signatures and I can't firgure out how to do them...It's cool to see different images, cause it does give me an idea how I would want mine to be, if you know what I mean....

I really do like your signature alot! ;)

Sorry AJ for going a bit off the topic here... :Oops:

I've had ton of ideas too.. I just can't get there.. :tears:

AJ I hope that things can be done right with whoever is threatening you and others.. If ya need to chat.. you know where to find me. :hug:

Yea i noticed lotts people who is leavin or on break for reason.. Look at me i haven't post much laterly cuz it's already lost hand out from here that why i decied cut slack for while till guys get calm down.

Back