What Size is your pants?

I am a very big imposing and a very intimidiating guy so it is 44 x 30

I'm supposed to be a 36" waist by 30" inseam... Right now, since I've been sitting in a wheelchair for about a year, my spare tire is growing. :eek3:

Now I'm wearing 40 by 30 pants. :ugh3: :rl: Yikes!

Like some of the others, I've gotta shed some pounds. :pissed:

LOL

Dave

mmmmmm.... Since I knocked off 40 pounds FINIALLY!!!! Im doing about 10 more.... Then of course I will still do more workout when I reach my goal.. My size in pants are always different, since Im short (4'10) So I cant really say what size I wear....

But good luck to everyone else!!1:fingersx:

erm... been wearing size 1, 3 and sometime 5 depends onwhat kind of brands ... i am 24 years old and still shop at teen dept and in teen dept its 14

*sigh* i know... im tiny and i hate it.

erm... been wearing size 1, 3 and sometime 5 depends onwhat kind of brands ... i am 24 years old and still shop at teen dept and in teen dept its 14

*sigh* i know... im tiny and i hate it.

Be glad your tiny!! Im not tiny, but Im thick... ( in a good way ) Which Im trying to knock more pounds off but it depends on what my body does.

most men don't know the woman's size.

Only I learn that 00 is too skinny belly and 0 is regular nice thin so therefore...

Since I work at a clothes store warehouse, I've seen bigger and wider pants. Once I saw a humongous 60x30 size special order pair of Levi's. Everyone including me were like :jaw: when we saw that pant. 2 of us 30x30's could fit in that pant!

mostly 5 , but it depends on the brand somestimes 6/7

oh i wear 40 plus!! hahaha.. nooo nawww.. im just kiddin. im wearing a 12 size! errrrrr kinda big for me :eek3:

I won't tell what is size of my waist. This is very nosy question. It is not about the body. It's not matter.
ATTN: starrygaze, et al.! This is a forum. This means that you have a choice of whether to answer it or not. If you want to answer it, go for it, but nobody will punish you for not answering the question. It's not like the topic starter asked you in a PM or face-to-face!

36 x 36 (thats 36 inch waist, 36 inch inseam, for those that use a sensible measurement system of centimeters). Extremely hard to find.

49 years old. Been wearing the same size since I was 22 years old.

I will start a thread about shoe size

Back