What kind of color eyes do you have?

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Im curious. What kind of color eyes do you have???

I have very DARK BROWN eyes, that look like BLACK but you have to look my eyes very close and you will see brown but its DARK... :mrgreen:

What abt yours?

mine are herhsey chocolate eyes(not eat my eyes ok?) lol :Ohno: :eek2:

boring, plan, brown...

i wish i had blue eyes, or my mom's green with hazel eyes, with some brown spots on it.. i am so jealous of her eyes. :pissed:

My eyes are hazel...sometime it can be blue just depend on what clothes I wear I love my eyes! :)

P1040097.jpg

P1040096.jpg

Edit: Replace pictures to better one..

Cheri said:

Yea.. but they are old members long haul years ago...

Would be great benefits for everyone who newbie just joined...

Newbie willing heavy dig dirt and find 3 yrs ago ??? I do not think so.. They are lazy and decide new create post.. Wha.. do you think ?

Up to Mod condiser it.. :D
:ty:
I doesn't mind and enjoy new thread.. anyway ain't look back oldest oldest thread... :whistle:

GalaxyAngel said:
Yea.. but they are old members long haul years ago...

Would be great benefits for everyone who newbie just joined...

Newbie willing heavy dig dirt and find 3 yrs ago ??? I do not think so.. They are lazy and decide new create post.. Wha.. do you think ?

Up to Mod condiser it.. :D
:ty:
I doesn't mind and enjoy new thread.. anyway ain't look back oldest oldest thread... :whistle:
I agree with you on this :thumb:

I got blue eyes with a darker hue of blue on the "rim" around my irises. I have several yellow speckles inside.

My husband got "sunflower" eyes-- yellow hues starburst inside his green irises with black pupiles as the "seeds" for the sunflowers. :) Love his eyes!

Back