What kind of color eyes do you have?

Dark brown. :)

I've always had medium brown eyes with gold flecks. My drivers license, my military ID, and my CWP all say "brown" eyes. But everyone I know face-to-face tells me my eyes are green! I guess they are changing in my old age. ;)

GalaxyAngel said:
Yea.. but they are old members long haul years ago...

Would be great benefits for everyone who newbie just joined...

Newbie willing heavy dig dirt and find 3 yrs ago ??? I do not think so.. They are lazy and decide new create post.. Wha.. do you think ?

Up to Mod condiser it.. :D
:ty:
I doesn't mind and enjoy new thread.. anyway ain't look back oldest oldest thread... :whistle:

That's why we have search button provide here in AllDeaf, Simple type in "color eyes" It pulled up right away, It's not too hard. :popcorn:

light brown..

if i'm very mad or angry, my pupils turn into dark blue or hazel :dunno: where i get that from? LOL

Cheri said:
That's why we have search button provide here in AllDeaf, Simple type in "color eyes" It pulled up right away, It's not too hard. :popcorn:

maybe next time i ll pm u to search for me :lol: J/k

My eyes are Hazel. I have always wanted 'pretty' eyes and never thought I did until someone very special loved my eyes and used them to look deep inside of me.

my eyes color are blue/green, but it depends on the mood, it changes to more blue, or more green.

Or if i was wearing an red top, the blue colors on the eyes will show out more.

When I was born, my eyes were dark blue....now my eyes are brown. :)

Mine's blue. Sometime it would go dark, sometime it'd go bright. It just depends on how I wear the clothes or how the light gets into my eyes.

Blue - Grey

Depend on the weather and the clothes I am wearing!!

Mine's Blue/Green - it changes depending on my mood, when I am peeved off, I turn green, if I am in good mood (horny) I turn blue. hehehe!

Back