What kind of color eyes do you have?

my eyes are definitely green. ;)

sometimes my clothes change my eyes color to blue, grey or green.

deafclimber said:
my eyes are definitely green. ;)

sometimes my clothes change my eyes color to blue, grey or green.

U are excatly the same as my color eyes meaning u are Blue/Green.. right now my eyes are Green. Hmm Wonder why I'm peeved this time? haha.....

downing said:
U are excatly the same as my color eyes meaning u are Blue/Green.. right now my eyes are Green. Hmm Wonder why I'm peeved this time? haha.....

heh yea *high 5*

Mine are like downing's only alittle diffreent mine go from Brown to green to blue to red. Brown when i'm just normal Green if i'm in a very very good mood ;) ;) and blue if i'm sick or tired and red if i'm pissed

Also it depends what i'm wearing bue yea

Mine is blue/green...

It look blue when I wear blue clothes... and green when I wear green clothes..

my eyes are weird, they are like mood rings.

when im sad or depressed or nervous they turn a grey/blue

when im just in a normal mood or happy mood they are blue/bright blue

i like David Bowies eyes, ones light blue ones brown.

T520051106182623392.jpg

David Bowie huh?

I have brown eyes. I'm going going to describe in detail my retinas, the starbursts, the pigment linings, the way 1 shade of brown is darker than the other, etc. I have have brown eyes. That's all I can say because I couldn't care beyond that.

I have blue/grey eyes.. it changes depend on what color I wear on my eyelids ;)

Well, it's difficult for me now. I just freaked out. All my life I have brown eyes..but noticed a orangish tint blended into the brown eyes if you see closely. Also the shades are lighter than the normal brown color I used to have. IF the lights hit my eyes, my daughter freaked out and said I have eyes of her cat Muffy. :confused: Her cat's eyes are yellowish. Jeez.

I have blue/grey eyes and my husband "Toolsman" has hazel eyes. My eyes turn bright blue when I cry.

Peachy Lady said:
I have blue/grey eyes and my husband "Toolsman" has hazel eyes. My eyes turn bright blue when I cry.

lol u and i are exact opposite, like i said mine turn gray when i cry and urs turn bright blue.

Brownish..... My boyfriend hazel but i love his blue eyes when the sun comes out.. it chnages to blue! love blue eyes.. my lil boy hazel green something

My eyes are brown. They've always been brown. I do have a friend whose eyes are very blue, but changes to green from time to time. :)

Back