What kind of car(s) do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to found an old pix in spare hard drive, it is a picture of a car i used to have, not actual, mine's was white. Dearly missed old girl, she was sweet, smooth and gentle but can go like a manic when I floor it.
skyline-dr30-rs-turbo-1982.jpg

I happen to found an old pix in spare hard drive, it is a picture of a car i used to have, not actual, mine's was white. Dearly missed old girl, she was sweet, smooth and gentle but can go like a manic when I floor it.
skyline-dr30-rs-turbo-1982.jpg

Mad Max s police car? :laugh2:

Diesel is cheaper than premium gas.

In my area, diesel is $2.19 per gal and regular gas is $2.14 per gal at Shell, even so close and diesel is cheap at per mile.

Here I see diesel $1.98 but most are $2.14. Gas is :eek3: $2.39 for unlead.

This month I am consider buy chevy 6.2L diesel I know they get 20 mpg easy.

Yep! Thank for post here.

sequoias, I told ya!

In 5 years ago, I plan to get VW TDI but I have hard time to find diesel station in anywhere at Chicago and very limits. I feel like annoying so I changed mind and I stuck with Subaru for while.

Cities differ from other, so stop trying finding excuses to shoot me back. You don't know Seattle so GTFO.

Hey about Diesel, I would buy one and it is not true that it is tough to find Diesel. In fact Diesel is more adaptive than Gasoline, you could easily get Kerosene and run it into your diesel vehicle. Of course you CAN but the reason you can't is because of taxes. That is the difference between Kerosene and Diesel... highway taxes! Kerosene don't have highway taxes. I have done that, also in rare case if you run out of gas, you can still use gasoline but MUST MUST MUST lowest grade, like damn cheap gas with lowest octane rating. Fill just enough for you to go to next Diesel station or Kerosene.

I have had Diesel for two years and I live in city, did I have problem finding Diesel station? N E V E R!

Hey about Diesel, I would buy one and it is not true that it is tough to find Diesel. In fact Diesel is more adaptive than Gasoline, you could easily get Kerosene and run it into your diesel vehicle. Of course you CAN but the reason you can't is because of taxes. That is the difference between Kerosene and Diesel... highway taxes! Kerosene don't have highway taxes. I have done that, also in rare case if you run out of gas, you can still use gasoline but MUST MUST MUST lowest grade, like damn cheap gas with lowest octane rating. Fill just enough for you to go to next Diesel station or Kerosene.

I have had Diesel for two years and I live in city, did I have problem finding Diesel station? N E V E R!

All depend on State. Some of them easy to find some of them not. Do you live in New York city?

no, its a Nissan Skyline R30 RS.
oh i just found a white one just like mine of the internet, i leeched it and donned it here, so here is a more accurate picture of what it looked like.

R30series.jpg

Last edited:
What I've been working on for the last 1 year and 11 months.

primered11.jpg

primered.jpg

primered9.jpg

The outside look like shit but after a good hours put into wetsanding and new rear/front bumpers then a paint job on it's way. Hopefully by next month.

primered2.jpg

I don't understand why deaf like foreign cars. To me it angry me.

Anyone who buy Toyota or Honda or foreign should be better think about family in USA are work at factory like Ford or Gm or Chrystal. Worst thing you buy foreign car and those family could be end on street because they lost job because you buy foreign car:mad: Best thing there could be no more welfare because no money.:lol:

Buy foreign cars are bad idea for now. Lot people who got lay off are start slash tires or break window on foreign cars here.

How come why most citys have Ford trucks? They know it good truck.

I am sorry if this is rude post because I am so angry now. lot members in my Family work at Ford when they lost it would be nightmare. My Dad smoke 2-3 packs and work 12 hours everyday to keep his job.
You know that Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans and Mercedes Benz ML models are made in US according to VINs, I should pride of the American workers who build these makers. I will be piss off if the American people buy the foreign made vehicles like you mentioned.

You know that Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans and Mercedes Benz ML models are made in US according to VINs, I should pride of the American workers who build these makers. I will be piss off if the American people buy the foreign made vehicles like you mentioned.

Can you mention any American cars who can beat Japanese cars in MPG? I own a GMC Envoy, it is 12/18 MPG. I am considering to sell it, and purchase Toyota Highlander, it does have a better MPG than Envoy, and any other SUVs. :hmm: By the way, Toyota cars recently joined NASCAR, and they are doing pretty well in racing. :whistle:

roflmao...Funny is my Isuzu was made in INDIANA yet my Ford was built in MEXICO..go figure.

So everything's much global now. The Indiana factory where my Isuzu was born is now building Subaru Legacys and Toyota Camry's. The Mexican factory where my ZX2 was made is now doing Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ.

These Mexican-made Fords are really kicking US-made Camry and Honda Accords (made in Ohio)'s asses on quality. I can testify to that my Ford still held on to 90% of her original parts after 8 years and 157k miles on it because of the Mexican factory's quality.

Plus what's more is my American-built Japanese SUV is getting 25 mpg lol. (That's with 4 banger, 5 speed stickshift and RWD)

ah MJD, so you been installing this turbo kit? the picture is not fuzzy, because the snapshot was taken at night time, making it difficult to see the turbo. Correct me if im wrong. Although I can see the extractors (header pipes) being fatter and white/(grey?) looks meatier. How much gain did you make from modding this car over stock?
it looks like fun to drive

InterceptorSide.jpg

THIS is the mad max car, based on the 1973 Ford Falcon GT XB (2 door) but to many people's surprises, the motor used in the film Mad Max/Road Warrior had a Pontiac 455 instead a famous 351 Cleveland block.

InterceptorSide.jpg

THIS is the mad max car, based on the 1973 Ford Falcon GT XB (2 door) but to many people's surprises, the motor used in the film Mad Max/Road Warrior had a Pontiac 455 instead a famous 351 Cleveland block.

I love Mad Max's Falcon XB, but the Falcon XC Bathurst Cobra looks more kick ass esp with its real 351 motor. If I was an Aussie, the XC Bathurst Cobra would be the one for me than Mad Max's motor lol.

nah i couldnt careless about being a purist (except when it comes to Ferrari or GTR XU1 and a few others) but big V8's , if i was ordering a MadMax mod on a XB, id like a Chrysler 340 or 360 they are made to last and have awesome torques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back