What kind of car(s) do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fruit: Soon one more payment left to pay off my monster Truck! Yayayayay

Commodore car no longer made in Australia?

OIC Similar to GM Pontiac G6. what engine?

I think it's mere similar to G8, not G6... maybe it's v8?

Once rented a G6 two ms ago and overall, it's pretty good (ok) but the engine is quite impressive, rather responsive and accelerate pretty good, too. Still wouldn't buy it. I'm sure G8 is slight better, probably.

The pic which JCarke posted looks so pretty cool! I didn't hear of V.E. Commodore before ever, interesting.

What's point to damage to other people's vehicle? I am sure they will sued you for that and probably go to jail or big fined for that. Very stupid.

:laugh2:

Did you know Ford's bearing wheel cost more than $120? My Subaru is only $50.

Big engine don't mean faster. Just good for torque for push and pull.

[yt]3R3U1mplloM[/yt]

Subaru is only H4, 2.5 liter with turbo and Ford is V8 5.0 liter?

In fact small engine with turbo is wayyer faster than big engine and better gas.

Ford considering four-cylinder EcoBoost for F150
Good bye V8.

I never had SSI all in my life. What make you think I have one? I bet you still use your SSI.

Get the damn job!

You are way wrong. I don't have SSI and I can't get any job here. Why don't you come here and try live for 1 year I am sure you would see millions people stand on highway's exit with sign say Lost job and need food or say got layoff and couldn't afford house. See tons foreclosed house have become trash.

I am talk about all deafs I know who have SSI spend on drugs or useless.

You couldn't sue people who break your cars because there no proof no witness or video camera in that area. We been see police report on foreign cars in newspaper every week. They try hard to find who people do that but they suspect it could be former worker from auto company here.

I rather stick with FORD and you say 5.0L I am talk about 5.4L in that F250.

Ford are still make V8 now Did you know that they decide make 5.0L boss and new V8 6.2L.

I rather have HUGE engine in truck.

Like I have 91 Geo storm which is ISUZ I couldn't find 1 damn part I need timing sprocket crankshaft for 1 year. It supposed to be GM but GM use them to make for them.

Before you say anything why don't you come to Detroit I am sure you would see lot closed business and lot people in poor clothes or RUSTY car you have see in your life.

You are way wrong. I don't have SSI and I can't get any job here. Why don't you come here and try live for 1 year I am sure you would see millions people stand on highway's exit with sign say Lost job and need food or say got layoff and couldn't afford house. See tons foreclosed house have become trash.

I am talk about all deafs I know who have SSI spend on drugs or useless.

You couldn't sue people who break your cars because there no proof no witness or video camera in that area. We been see police report on foreign cars in newspaper every week. They try hard to find who people do that but they suspect it could be former worker from auto company here.

Ford are still make V8 now Did you know that they decide make 5.0L boss and new V8 6.2L.

I rather have HUGE engine in truck.

Like I have 91 Geo storm which is ISUZ I couldn't find 1 damn part I need timing sprocket crankshaft for 1 year. It supposed to be GM but GM use them to make for them.

Before you say anything why don't you come to Detroit I am sure you would see lot closed business and lot people in poor clothes or RUSTY car you have see in your life.

Next time dont point me about SSI. Now you understand how I feel when I point you about SSI. :slap:

Then your area is no respect and immature for break around. I am happy that not happen to my area and there is lot american and they respect to foreign. Look like my area is better than you. :giggle:

Good luck with 2013 then good bye v8 for mostly.
Who care between 5.0L and 6.2L.

How about Viper V10 8.0L vs H4 2.5L
[yt]IGUvdHZIP-U[/yt]

Oop Big engine lose again...

Chevy57, kind og engine is V8. For this car, below it is the newest model of Holden Commodore (in USA, they call it pontaic)

2008-Holden-VE-Commodore-Sportwagon-01.jpg

Pontiac don't have sportwagon. Pontiac will be shut down by 2010. :(

what the fuck? Ferrari with NOS? oh please! :roll:

lol, i reckon he was full of it, no one sane enough with a ferrari would fuck it up with NOS, its a marque not to be spoilt, if you're dick enough to do that, then you dont deserve a Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back