what kind animals are you crazy over or wish to have them ?

Originally posted by Sydlie
You have to find a breeder in your area, NEVER buy one from a pet store. They generally cost around $250 each and you have to buy special food. They're omnivores, so they can eat anything we can (except for onions and garlic), I used to feed my boys whatever I was having for dinner and then I'd keep their kibble-type food in their cage. My warnings if you want one are, you need alot of space, alot of time and alot of patience. It takes weeks to get them adjusted to you, they need alot of attention (at least 2 hours to play with you at night, they're noctournal) and they need a HUGE cage. My cage for the 2 boys was 6'x3'x3' and you MUST clean it every day, because it will smell like you wouldn't believe if you let it go. I also had a smaller cage because if I went on vacation, they had to come with me. And I'd reccommend getting 2 of them because if you only have one, they'll bark in the middle of the night to get your attention and it can wake up your neighbors if they're close! (Learned that the hard way... LOL) But if you have the time, they're awsome and they're SOOO lovable. I would LOVE to get another one, I miss them terribly.

That sounds like awful a lot of work. Fun too I bet!

Originally posted by Sydlie
I used to have 2 Sugar Gliders and I miss them terribly. They're just the greatest animals, but they take so much attention, I don't know when I'll ever be able to get one again. They can actually die of lonliness and I'm gone so much between school and work that it wouldn't be fair to the sweet little thing. The great thing is they generally bond with one person and HATE everyone else, god knows why, but that's always made me laugh. My younger Glider, Aiden, would let me hold him upside-down and rub his belly all the time, but if anyone else got within striking distance, he'd bite. The little vampire!

This isnn't one of my babies in the picture, but this picture is better than the ones I have as far as showing size.

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i wannna one !! *THUDDING* soooo C U T E !!

My ex roomie and I used have a pet 100% pure wolf but gave her away due some reasons anyway... I'm crazy over wolves and dogs... I have my own dog which is Shih Tzu but kept at my parent's.. I always wanted Pug or Beagle =P. Heh

i would love to have squirrel as my pet cuz they are so so so so CUTE!!!!!!!! love 'em! :D

I always wants that kind fishs they live in saitwater i don;t know how to take care of it maybe someday i will if i learn to take care of it

Attachments

• trueperculawmc1p581_small.jpg
    trueperculawmc1p581_small.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 49
Originally posted by prostock19
Maine Coon Cats. I would love a male and female breeding pair.
I saw those Maine Coon Cats before ... from cat shows few times already but I rather to get Beagle Cat (hope I am right spell that kind of cat) almost look like leopard spots on furs you know what I mean? that is what I want one but $$$ yikes!

Well, I have mutt dog now like you saw my avatar. Anyway, someday, I would like to have purebreed Chinese Crest or mini domberman pinscher. For feline, I prefer purebreed short haired siamese cat.

It's very important that you pick the right pet for yourself. Some people see pictures or movies related to a specific animal and they go out to get it. The next thing they know, they negelect to care for that pet and that pet either dies or is sent away. One big case was the 101 Dalmations movie. When the live-action movie was released, everyone went out and bought dalmations for pets. Dalmations are definitely not house dogs and require a lot of attention if they are to be kept as house dogs. They usually like to be left alone. If they like to play, they play too rough. My sisters did that... now, they are stuck with two big gay dalmations who have sex with each other almost every day. One of them is deaf while the other is hearing. Since one of them is deaf, it's nearly impossible to teach them to obey or do tricks. If we tried to teach the hearing dog tricks, he will see the deaf dog sitting there doing nothing so he assumes that he does the same. If we try to teach the deaf one to do tricks and he sees the hearing dog playing, the deaf one will play instead of doing the trick. They never sit down, heel, lay down, bark, etc... on command. They can't even do those things! Jeez! Even worse... if the hearing dog hears something, he will raise his ear or look in the direction of the sound. If the deaf one is nearby and sees the hearing one do his ear or face movement, the deaf one will assume that something's not right and start barking. If the hearing one sees the deaf one bark, he will bark too. Argh!

i've always wanted a ferret!!! and a small cuddly dog ((we have a boxer dog right now)) mmm. :D

Originally posted by MsGiglz
I would love to have Afghan Hounds.. OR Great Dane..
:D
and.. Olecot (domestic rare breed cats)..

i had great dane i was baby til 2 yrs old it sure so sweet as scooby doo lol

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Hey, I like horses. I have one of my own which is being taken care of by one of my brothers. This horse is a bit crippled because I was doing a team roping at a rodeo and the horse tripped over the steer when it ran and crossed in front of my horse. Yes, the 2,000 pound horse fell on me when it did a front flip. I'm okay since 4 to 5 yrs ago.

ouchh glad you are ok i liked horse but expensive to buy horse and hays and vets

Originally posted by RosesNY
I always wants that kind fishs they live in saitwater i don;t know how to take care of it maybe someday i will if i learn to take care of it

you have to is go in store ask them question for salt water etc how care etc we ex have them i was 8 yrs old.

Originally posted by Oddball
Well, I have mutt dog now like you saw my avatar. Anyway, someday, I would like to have purebreed Chinese Crest or mini domberman pinscher. For feline, I prefer purebreed short haired siamese cat.
:D
when i was little girl about 4 yrs old i ex have purebreed siamese cats total 2 i love them so much til they passed away saddd... and oh good for you to get doberman pinscher he or she really such cute my friend had one live in kentucky they had same kind of that dog he is sure wild and play when i move as quick he ran to jump over the couch wow ran over the furiture ha.. but becareful he so small and keep eye on him ha...

Originally posted by VamPyroX
It's very important that you pick the right pet for yourself. Some people see pictures or movies related to a specific animal and they go out to get it. The next thing they know, they negelect to care for that pet and that pet either dies or is sent away. One big case was the 101 Dalmations movie. When the live-action movie was released, everyone went out and bought dalmations for pets. Dalmations are definitely not house dogs and require a lot of attention if they are to be kept as house dogs. They usually like to be left alone. If they like to play, they play too rough. My sisters did that... now, they are stuck with two big gay dalmations who have sex with each other almost every day. One of them is deaf while the other is hearing. Since one of them is deaf, it's nearly impossible to teach them to obey or do tricks. If we tried to teach the hearing dog tricks, he will see the deaf dog sitting there doing nothing so he assumes that he does the same. If we try to teach the deaf one to do tricks and he sees the hearing dog playing, the deaf one will play instead of doing the trick. They never sit down, heel, lay down, bark, etc... on command. They can't even do those things! Jeez! Even worse... if the hearing dog hears something, he will raise his ear or look in the direction of the sound. If the deaf one is nearby and sees the hearing one do his ear or face movement, the deaf one will assume that something's not right and start barking. If the hearing one sees the deaf one bark, he will bark too. Argh!

i agree with you yeah different compare hearing dog and deaf dog ha..same as human hearing people can hear ...deaf people only can see what they are up to smile

Originally posted by allisonjoy
i've always wanted a ferret!!! and a small cuddly dog ((we have a boxer dog right now)) mmm. :D

yes its such soft and cuddle ferret smile! someday you would get it who knows!;)

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
you have to is go in store ask them question for salt water etc how care etc we ex have them i was 8 yrs old.
Thanks i plan to do that right now i don;t have time to do it so maybe later on

Originally posted by Oddball

Which point? There are many different siamese cats.. Flame point, Choc. point, Lilac point..I had choc. point siamese who lived up to 17 years old.. both of us were same age and were pretty close til he died..He'd always sleep next to me everynight, and if im not home, he'll be sleeping on my bed waiting for me..I remember he'd always follow me everywhere in the house, even outside too :lol: I miss him.. never will have a cat like him :( I wouldn't mind getting a siamese, maybe later on in the future. :)

wow! :eek: I had a cat who follows me and man, stays right next to me. Cripples too. :( I miss him. He took off in public. name Sugar. Almost 2 this august coming. yes I remember. *sigh* and another one, he used to tease alot but...*sigh*.......whatever.... i missed him.

gonna go.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
wow! :eek: I had a cat who follows me and man, stays right next to me. Cripples too. :( I miss him. He took off in public. name Sugar. Almost 2 this august coming. yes I remember. *sigh* and another one, he used to tease alot but...*sigh*.......whatever.... i missed him.

gonna go.

sorry to hear that i know how ur feeling is...

Back