what kind animals are you crazy over or wish to have them ?

Originally posted by Teekie
Which point? There are many different siamese cats.. Flame point, Choc. point, Lilac point..I had choc. point siamese who lived up to 17 years old.. [COLOR]

17 years. wow take care very well. provide love to keep cats stay alive more longer. make sense. i was told by my former roomate that chocolate point is most friendly than other points. red point is most rarely so far I know. chocolate point was my first cat when i was newborn baby. someday i own one in the future. siamese cats are not that cheap. require to have sunny alot! that's japanese way.

Last edited:
hummmm im not deep into cat history mind giving me a lesson on cat points????

Originally posted by javapride
hummmm im not deep into cat history mind giving me a lesson on cat points????
depend on which cat breed u talk about, For siamese, there are 5 or 6 different points (maybe more). some breeds have different name instead of "point".

ahh i think im getting it, its particularly for the breed and where they have thier marks gotcha :)

<---Dog crazy

I got a Dalmatian meself.....a 100% gen-u-wine Deafie dalmatian that I have to keep him at me mothers cuz me landlord aint allow dogs in me place oh well

But if I have to pick any dog other than dalmatians.....Mutts totally rock cuz they just happen to be either the best or worst of each breed and besides a mutt's more unique than a purebreed dog :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Lasza
17 years. wow take care very well. provide love to keep cats stay alive more longer. make sense. i was told by my former roomate that chocolate point is most friendly than other points. red point is most rarely so far I know. chocolate point was my first cat when i was newborn baby. someday i own one in the future. siamese cats are not that cheap. require to have sunny alot! that's japanese way.

yeah, that's true, my old siamese cat liked sunbathing in the sun.. always slept where the sun was shining on the floor or window.. I noticed siamese cats arent cheap.. they're a lot of money now. Also i noticed siamese cats live longer than any other.. my aunt had choc. point also and he lived up to 23 yrs old..

pimpdaddyposse said:
I was "borned" with our family dog Cocker Spaniel which we called him Blondie, it's a adorable dog and very protective of our family... It's kinda a long story but I'll try to make it to the point... I must be around 4 or 5 years old when our family got that dog as a puppy from a owner, I can't even remember where my family got it from, I was "raised" with that dog as we got older... Our dog's very attentive to doorbell, phone rings, so similar ideas as a hearing dog but not a hearing dog which our family trained him to be a good and smartest dog I ever seen since our familiy owned few dogs lately...

Blondie, our dog, usually loves to sneak out to the front of the house from our backyard, we do have a good fence but Blondie managed to sneak out oftenly... One time Blonide was nearly hit by a car but thank god the car swearved and crashed our huge tree, don't want to get in that detail...

Another time Blondie was once dognapped by a robber but managed to bit him and cause a accident but he was alived and ran away from the scene, the police arrested the man but tried to grab our dog to find where he live at our place but Blonide was angry and mean to people and he ran for couples of miles to our old home and he was drooling with bloods so we had to put him in basement alone for 3 entirely days and got better than ever. Blondie learned his lesson not to sneak out to the front of the house anymore.

One time we went on a vacation and let our neighbor to take care of our dog, but our neighbor was scared to take care because my dog was so mean to strangers and our dog ruined the drapes, furnitures, cuz he heard alot of strangers coming to our old house... We decide to take our dog along on our vacation all the time since we treat him as our most loveable dog. Anyway the main reason I miss my dog because I was "raised" along with that dog until a week after I turned 16 year old, Blondie got a stroke and survived but he always follow my mother no matter where she goes because to my dog, my mom is a master for Blondie, so my dog can go upstair but have fright to go downstair after he got stroke, so it was so miserable for all of us to put him to sleep. I couldn't even go to a vet to see him put to sleep because it broke my heart but I knew it's time for him... *sobs* I hope you understand my story...:(

Yeah, I had a German Shepard/Wolf mix dog -- Cody, he was the BEST dog I've ever had in my entire life. Cody was very, very protective of my sister and myself as he knew we both were deaf and couldn't hear what was happening around us.

One day, sister and I were outside in the front yard -- (we were like maybe 5 and 6 years old, respectively) We didn't hear a car coming up as we were close to the road...Cody began to bark loudly to warn my mother who was in the house -- and kept on running back and forth in front of both of us, pushing us backwards towards the front yard.
Sadly, we had to give Cody away a few years after that incident due to moving house. Parents had bought a home and the area didn't allow dogs at the time. :(

Oh well, at least I have the memories of Cody.

What dog/cat I'd LOVE to have one day -- well, for a cat...it'd be a RagDoll. ;)

Dog -- a GREAT DANE! :lol:

<~~ Love Bulldogs only... ((chuckles)) Espically All of you guys know me...
I'm too deep nuts 'bout Bullies.. haha.. *wink*

I am a cat lover.

I wish I could have big cats such as tigers, black panther, leopard, wildcats and more. Unfortunately they are dangerous. I can't have them. :(

I'd like to have a White Tiger.

Turkish Van cat.

And, maybe a Great Dane

Also a colourful parrot who can talk

I think tigers are the most beautiful animals that exist. OMG....the orange coat, the black stripes, the eyes. I love it. If they weren't so wild and so so so BIG, I would probably be begging Mike to buy me one. :) Hehehhee!

Malfoyish said:
I think tigers are the most beautiful animals that exist. OMG....the orange coat, the black stripes, the eyes. I love it. If they weren't so wild and so so so BIG, I would probably be begging Mike to buy me one. :) Hehehhee!

Oh, Mike would LOVE that! NOT! lol

But, for me ...I would LOVE to have a snake! I've always been facinated by them, but my Mother would probably lose her ever-lovin' mind, so a snake is SO definitely NOT in my future! LOL So, hmm, I think I'll go for my second choice. Which is... A teacup yorkshire terrier. I had a teacup yorkie a long time ago. He died 8 yrs ago after a series of strokes necessitated that we put him to sleep. We have Tebetian Terriers now, but if we ever get another dog, I'm begging for a yorkie!

Last edited:
I also would love to have a tiger as well! I realise they're not bred to be domestic pets at all -- but it'd be ultra NEAT if that could be possible!
Oh, another pet I'd like to have is a Kookaburra bird! :P But hubby says NO way! I also begged for a Cockatoo (Sulfur-Crested and also a Red tailed black cockatoo). Oh well...
thumbs-up.gif

Malfoyish said:

Wow...my oldest daughter absolutely loves tigers and has gorgeous pictures of them up on her walls....

If you were able to obtain a tiger...well, there goes the T-Bone steak!! Sooo, I'm guessing Mike wouldn't want to give up on his steaks to a tiger...go find and purchase a nice little orangish cat with black stripes and let your imagination do the rest! Tigers are great looking animals and fascinating to watch and learn about....

For myself, I've always adored wolves and wished they were easily domesticated....hopefully one day, I'll be able to get a Siberian Husky, a kind of dog I've dreamed and wanted for years!

i dream of owning a zoomboo (jumping monkey animal.. not sure the spelling)

Also. i wish i have a 75 gallon salt water tank with full of salt water fishes and a small Shark. it's gonna be fun watching them swimming, and the beauties instead of taking myself down south to scuba diving less than 1 time a year.

I am a wolf freak. I would LOVE to have wolf in my place but couldn't. Wolf require a large country area to do its "wolf" stuff. Wolf is perhap the perfect creature being on the earth due to their near-perfect family structure, respect, honor, loyal, spirit (you can see many, many native americas and other cultures that hold great respect for wolf as spirit being or symbol), more..

I plan to attend famous tracker, Tom Brown Jr's training center in New Jersey next summer and train or learn how to track and such.. once I can track, I will try and track down wolves and study them... or maybe stay with them for a while, just like Tom Brown Jr did sometimes ago.

Last edited:
I would love to own a Sybrien Husky.. I fell in love with them after James brought his husky dog Diego here .. they are alot of fun to be with and they just keep me busy. James loves wolves so much and would want to own one day. Recently they r selling wolf cubs here.. timerwolves!!! James is my bro in law by the way. I don't mind to own an Alaskan Malamute! :) I would love to own a black/white lab. Also I have always wanted a black cat!!!!

Back