what kind animals are you crazy over or wish to have them ?

sweetgalz94

Reaction score
:D my mom have two chihuahua dogs one female already had died last sept 2002. one left male still live...but she is crazy over teacup chihuahua. it really hard to get one its really damn expensive whoa!

what's about you ?;)

Wolves.. but they're hard to tame and will always have the wild instincts in them..I wouldnt mind having a husky or malamute, they look almost like them ;) and plus pretty dogs, yet mischievous..I had a husky but was full of mischief, oh boy :roll: I always wanted a calico cat, so I have one ;) if you want to see a pix, its in the Photos thread of post your baby (pets) :D

teekie, my mama owns husky. i hate that dog, that dog is damn fat and damn whore. she likes to growls and gets her way. ugh!!

Originally posted by Teekie
Wolves.. but they're hard to tame and will always have the wild instincts in them..I wouldnt mind having a husky or malamute, they look almost like them ;) and plus pretty dogs, yet mischievous..I had a husky but was full of mischief, oh boy :roll: I always wanted a calico cat, so I have one ;) if you want to see a pix, its in the Photos thread of post your baby (pets) :D
:D

its hardly to find wolves same thing i love the wolves but its really different kind wolves dogs 50% nice dog 50% wild mind to bite other people hard to find right one... good luck when you find it to be successful sweetest wolves dogs smile

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
yeah its expensive dang from 500 to up

my moms dog have poodle tea cup cost her 800 dollars but the lady decide gave her discount 400 dollars GRRRRRRRRRR my mom is so LUCKY !!

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
:D

its hardly to find wolves same thing i love the wolves but its really different kind wolves dogs 50% nice dog 50% wild mind to bite other people hard to find right one... good luck when you find it to be successful sweetest wolves dogs smile

Yeah, my mom had a wolf, 2 of them.... but it had wild instincts, so could not be tamed they were sweet but they kept running into the woods and wouldnt come back for a while, back and forth til they never came back at all..Looks like they are with a pack of wolves in the woods. Oh well ;)

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
my moms dog have poodle tea cup cost her 800 dollars but the lady decide gave her discount 400 dollars GRRRRRRRRRR my mom is so LUCKY !!

Lucky.. I had a copper/white husky that really should cost 600 to 800 but we had already reserved for a red/white one before the litter of husky puppies was born, she had 3 copper red/white ones and she asked me first if I wanted one of those.. it was her first time having those puppies with that color..its kind of rare..so she let me have it for 400 bucks He was a good dog but mischief.. oh boy lol My son loved him but he somehow got away, hes escaped a few times and came back but not this time.. :( Looks like someone picked him up so I hope he is in a good home with a good owner.. that's all I can think of in a positive way :D

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
what happen ??
I was "borned" with our family dog Cocker Spaniel which we called him Blondie, it's a adorable dog and very protective of our family... It's kinda a long story but I'll try to make it to the point... I must be around 4 or 5 years old when our family got that dog as a puppy from a owner, I can't even remember where my family got it from, I was "raised" with that dog as we got older... Our dog's very attentive to doorbell, phone rings, so similar ideas as a hearing dog but not a hearing dog which our family trained him to be a good and smartest dog I ever seen since our familiy owned few dogs lately...

Blondie, our dog, usually loves to sneak out to the front of the house from our backyard, we do have a good fence but Blondie managed to sneak out oftenly... One time Blonide was nearly hit by a car but thank god the car swearved and crashed our huge tree, don't want to get in that detail...

Another time Blondie was once dognapped by a robber but managed to bit him and cause a accident but he was alived and ran away from the scene, the police arrested the man but tried to grab our dog to find where he live at our place but Blonide was angry and mean to people and he ran for couples of miles to our old home and he was drooling with bloods so we had to put him in basement alone for 3 entirely days and got better than ever. Blondie learned his lesson not to sneak out to the front of the house anymore.

One time we went on a vacation and let our neighbor to take care of our dog, but our neighbor was scared to take care because my dog was so mean to strangers and our dog ruined the drapes, furnitures, cuz he heard alot of strangers coming to our old house... We decide to take our dog along on our vacation all the time since we treat him as our most loveable dog. Anyway the main reason I miss my dog because I was "raised" along with that dog until a week after I turned 16 year old, Blondie got a stroke and survived but he always follow my mother no matter where she goes because to my dog, my mom is a master for Blondie, so my dog can go upstair but have fright to go downstair after he got stroke, so it was so miserable for all of us to put him to sleep. I couldn't even go to a vet to see him put to sleep because it broke my heart but I knew it's time for him... *sobs* I hope you understand my story...:(

Back