What is your nationality ?

Cherokee and some kind of caucasion. I don't know where my caucasion roots come from LOL

nozobo said:
I have to say this... :shock: omg we might be a far cousin or something... my family does comes a long way from Robert E Lee...

:shock: I :dunno: if you and me are one far cousins.... :)

^Angel^ said:
Oh yes I understand you loud and clear, afterall you said it THREE times, and who cares, I don't feel like posting in your thread after sooo many rude and negitive comments you made toward other members threads/posts.....

Quit your whinning and learn to be nice to others then maybe they might as well post in your thread!!

But your attitude REALLY stinks!... :(
GO GIRL FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont blame u for that.. same thing how my feeling..sheshh!

Alex said:
jb_civil_surrender_1_e.jpg

:dunno:

Roadrunner said:
Alex supplied the pix-- ;)

Robert E Lee is known as the (Southern) Confederate General during the Civil War in America...widely perceived as a very intelligent and outstanding General....

:ty: :)

Half Swedish (from my dad's side) and Half European mutts (my mom's side: England, Germany, France, etc etc plus three native american tribes).

Roadrunner said:
Alex supplied the pix-- ;)

Robert E Lee is known as the (Southern) Confederate General during the Civil War in America...widely perceived as a very intelligent and outstanding General....

Look at Robert E Lee's birthplace in Stratford Virginia
shpline2.gif

Stratford Hall Plantation
http://www.stratfordhall.org/

I am an American and my ancestors come from Polish, Irish, German, English and Scotland.
Sad to say my ancestors were slave owners. And one of my great (not exactly how far it goes back) grandmother's brother was president of USA right before Lincolin. I was surprised when I looked up on the internet and saw him exactly alike my grandfather.

plain ol' 2nd generation italian-american. maybe this counts, half northern and half southern.

jazzy said:
I am an American and my ancestors come from Polish, Irish, German, English and Scotland.
Sad to say my ancestors were slave owners. And one of my great (not exactly how far it goes back) grandmother's brother was president of USA right before Lincolin. I was surprised when I looked up on the internet and saw him exactly alike my grandfather.

You mean President James Buchanan?

I am a PURE British, for generations and generations on both parents sides!!
Now I am dual nationalised by marriage - British and Australian Citizens.

I wonder if there are some famous people are in your family (from the past).. like where we come from and all. it may be small world if we found who is/are our cousin(s).

I´m total surprise when I read all of your posts that your generation come from Europe, not full American. :-o Interesting.

Well, my mother is Scottish and her generation side is also come from Scotland.
My father is Irish & his generation side is also come from Ireland.

Back