What is your nationality ?

Peachy Lady said:
You mean President James Buchanan?
Yes, that was him. Thank for remind me his name.

Liebling:-))) said:
I´m total surprise when I read all of your posts that your generation come from Europe, not full American. :-o Interesting.

Well, my mother is Scottish and her generation side is also come from Scotland.
My father is Irish & his generation side is also come from Ireland.
Liebling..NOBODY is fully american...lol

expect the negtive americans, that is, who are fully americans since they lived there first before the whites, blacks, and even asians discovered the land of america.

hope that makes sense.

Sorry, it's an old post. I'm English, German and Irish. My children's ancestor from Queen Victoria.

Never read or posted this thread before so sometime it is good to bring back old threads!

I am half-Finnish and half European-mutt. My mother hails from Finland (full-blood) while my father grew up in South Dakota, had no faint idea what was his hertiage... his father (my grandpa) guessed the family is mixed German and Irish.

my husband is one-sixteenth Cherokee (his grandmother is half-Cherkoee with full blood Cherkoree mother... not sure because she was an orphan *by government's forces or giving up by her mother*), one-fourth Irish, one-fourth-German, one-sixteenth of something Casucasian (his grandmother's father is of an unknown origin.)

That's ok, I'll help out,too.

I'm swiss,filipino,spanish, but can't speak any of the three.:Oops:

I like the swiss cheese, filipino food, & mexican food, though. :D

Steel said:
Liebling..NOBODY is fully american...lol

expect the negtive americans, that is, who are fully americans since they lived there first before the whites, blacks, and even asians discovered the land of america.

hope that makes sense.

Yes same here, no-one is full blood Australians, except the Aboriginals.

They all are immigrants/descendants from Europe/Asian as Australia is still a new country since Captain Cook discovered it same as America's Christopher Colombus.

BTW, I am British and live in Australia.

Australian born and bred XD. Malaysia, Turkey, Egyptian, German, Scottish, Irish, Dutch and a couple of others.

I'm a WOG!

Irish, English, German, French, Native American (Indian- Sioux, Cherokee).

on my Mom's family is Irish and Native American-Cherokee/German (my granddad is half blood Cherokee and German) (my grandma is full Irish)

On my Dad's...grandad is English and Grandma is half French/Native American (Indian-Sioux)

My Hubby is Irish/Scottish/English/Swedish

eternity said:
I wonder if there are some famous people are in your family (from the past).. like where we come from and all. it may be small world if we found who is/are our cousin(s).

This isn't necessarily from the past, but my Mother is the geneologist in our family. According to her, we're somehow related to Tim Allen. :mrgreen:

Russia, Germany, Polish, and Italian. I speak in English. I know a little bit in Germany language, but sort of rusty.

I am MUTT lol....

American Indian, German, English, Scotlish, Irish, Italian, etc...Whatsoever that I am carrying in the family

:giggle:

Turkish, Irish, Norweign, German, some of east europe counterparts and such....but I look strong irish. :)

I'm half Hungarian (mom is full blood) and half mutt..... German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Sioux indian, Irish, and Italian.

I AM AMERICAN!!! :thumb:
Nothing else matters...
23.gif

Oceanbreeze said:
This isn't necessarily from the past, but my Mother is the geneologist in our family. According to her, we're somehow related to Tim Allen. :mrgreen:

I never ask you to tell us. If you think this is not neccessary, you should refrain from say it. They do have their choice to tell about it.

I am proud to be part drake famiy.

eternity said:
I never ask you to tell us. If you think this is not neccessary, you should refrain from say it. They do have their choice to tell about it.

I am proud to be part drake famiy.
:confused:

Part English, Part Irish, Some German, Some Scottish and a little bit of Indian. :)

My great-grandmother (Mom's father's mother) was a Costner before she got married, so guess who is my famous relative? In the 1700s, there were two Costner brothers, Peter and Jacob. I came from Jacob Costner, and KEVIN COSTNER came from Peter Costner! :) I found out from a family historian that we are distant cousins. :) Costner is a German surname (Kevin and I are descendants of Johanns Kastner in Germany). :)

It's nice seeing a distant relative in movies. :)

Back