What is your nationality ?

My uncle is the geneaology expert in the family...according to his calculations, I am:

Russian, Austrian, Polish, Hungarian and Italian. :)

I think the header should be "What ethincity are you?" As for me, I am Slovak and British/ Swamp Yankee (my dad's family has been here since the Pilgrims, so we really are "American")

< English, Germany, Italian and Scotland ( my dad doesn't remember my mom's side but this is what he thinks )....

Oakley_04 said:
then come over and check me out :Naughty:

i am not wasting it on a freakin' plane ride.. when you can just simply post your picture in here or in PM to me?? :D

zesty said:
i am not wasting it on a freakin' plane ride.. when you can just simply post your picture in here or in PM to me?? :D

I'm Kidding, i will send it to you asap

I'm American-Indian part of cherokee.... part of scotland, part of england.. maybe french too? I don't know.. heh *shrugs*

Mom's side comes from England

Dad's side :dunno: as he was adopted when he was a toddler -- ive been asked several times when i was growing up and into adulthood if i might have some hispanic or native american blood and THAT i dont know either -- all records at the city hall that had the documents of dad's adoption were destroyed in a city hall fire :(

so call me a MUTT! :D

Italian, English, and Spanish

Pssttt, I have a mafia blood in me! :rl:

Beside the old post is faaaaaaaaaar too long

Im plain old English, I have a small family, so don't really know my family history that well, thats why when Im older Im going to have lots of children with someone of a different nationality, I want a big family!!

^Angel^ said:
< English, Germany, Italian and Scotland ( my dad doesn't remember my mom's side but this is what he thinks )....

Mom's side is Irish/Germany ;)

Back