What is your most recent game purchase?

Orange Box for PC

Thanks to Dr. Strangelove for tell me about Orange Box, especially Portal.

I love the Half Life series on the Orange Box...looking forward to Half Life epsiode 3 or rather...Half Life 3.

Team Fortress 2 is weird but alright...but wouldnt really beat CoD: world at war's mulitplayer for sure. :P

I love the Half Life series on the Orange Box...looking forward to Half Life episode 3 or rather...Half Life 3.

Team Fortress 2 is weird but alright...but wouldnt really beat CoD: world at war's mulitplayer for sure. :P

HL2: episode 3 should be release this year or so but there's no plan for HL 3.

Whoaaaaaaaaa! Got me F.E.A.R.2 Project Origin!!!!!!!!!!!

lol bet u like it eh? indeed it is WAY better than the orginal. I plan to pick it up sometime perhas when the price lowers or something.

Yup for XBox 360 and PS3 but PC will be get from Steam or buy retail version of expansion pack.

I love the Orange Box for PC! I need replace the motherboard and CPU even better video card so I can play Team Fortress 2's my favorite cuz it does have statistics that PS3 and Xbox360 don't have statistics.

I love the Orange Box for PC! I need replace the motherboard and CPU even better video card so I can play Team Fortress 2's my favorite cuz it does have statistics that PS3 and Xbox360 don't have statistics.

Your PC is outdated? I don't know that but I thought you got powerful PC in long time ago and saw you sell it due financial issue.

I need buy new video card because my video card sucks, GeForce 9800 GTX+ won't max out the GTA IV and some games.

I'm considered to get ATI Radeon 4870 with 1 GB VRAM and it's powerful as between GeForce GTX 260 and GTX 280 for right price.

ATI card is good for old games but GeForce aren't.

Your PC is outdated? I don't know that but I thought you got powerful PC in long time ago and saw you sell it due financial issue.

I need buy new video card because my video card sucks, GeForce 9800 GTX+ won't max out the GTA IV and some games.

I'm considered to get ATI Radeon 4870 with 1 GB VRAM and it's powerful as between GeForce GTX 260 and GTX 280 for right price.

ATI card is good for old games but GeForce aren't.

Yes my motherboard and video card outdated they made from 2003 and below, very old. I decided I don't need 2nd computer save my money. I will replace new motherboard and others part for my current pc. I did play orange box on my current pc for a while with lowest setting and resolution for few months but still not good so I uninstalled games and wait for replace new motherboard and parts. my motherboard 780i sold few weeks ago due my financial issue. Did you know they already released new video card GeForce GTX 295?

Yes my motherboard and video card outdated they made from 2003 and below, very old. I decided I don't need 2nd computer save my money. I will replace new motherboard and others part for my current pc. I did play orange box on my current pc for a while with lowest setting and resolution for few months but still not good so I uninstalled games and wait for replace new motherboard and parts. my motherboard 780i sold few weeks ago due my financial issue. Did you know they already released new video card GeForce GTX 295?

Yup but I can't use GeForce GTX 295 due no 8 pin plug from PSU, only 2x 6 pin plug, that both of 260, 285 and Radeon 4870 have 2x 6 pin plug.

I can't stress so enough about many older games, especially in late 90's and early 2000's don't run so well on newer GeForce card but it does run very well on ATI card, Vista is kinda choke many old games away, ugh.

Bought Little Big Planet on PS3 yesterday -- whoa, a very good game.

Bought Little Big Planet on PS3 yesterday -- whoa, a very good game.

I'm pretty curious to try out that game lol hope there will be a demo on that coming to the PSN store soon who knows.

Left 4 Dead
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box

Both of them are PC version.

Just got GT-R Evolution plus Mercenaries 2 and OutRun2006 Coast 2 Coast all for my PC.

From now on I gotta buy PC games with the "Games for Windows" label so I have easy time configuring the 360 controller to the games....

Still not sure if Im a gonna get the 160GB PS3 to replace my dead 60GB one yet but I just like playing more on the Gateway more than Im doing PS3 :)

I have been addicted to the game. I bought it second hand for $89

Just got GT-R Evolution plus Mercenaries 2 and OutRun2006 Coast 2 Coast all for my PC.

From now on I gotta buy PC games with the "Games for Windows" label so I have easy time configuring the 360 controller to the games....

Still not sure if Im a gonna get the 160GB PS3 to replace my dead 60GB one yet but I just like playing more on the Gateway more than Im doing PS3 :)

Got Burnout Paradise? I got it and only took 3 GB from HDD, it's nice game.

Back