What is your favorite hobby or hobbies??

I enjoy collecting stamps, bird watching, painting figurines from D&D as well as dressing up as Merlin when playing D&D. I also enjoy building model trains. I can't describe the excitement of watching model trains run around in circles.

my hobbies are woodworking, mtn biking, running, rock climbing, backpacking(backcountry) and internet surfing. i really enjoy researching on mobiles stuffs.

Mine hobbies are doing jigsaw puzzles 1,000 to 2,000 pieces. Poetry writing reading swimming at the beach playing with my dog along the beach. Used to play badminton but no more due to severe shoulder injury years ago and unable to play :(. Spending time with family and friends and travelling around the world been to few places so far.
What kind of jigsaw puzzles?

I prefer puzzles in puzzles.

For instance, there's one (I don't remember the name) that's a huge picture of a farmer's market... in the form of a repetitious grid. Every puzzle piece is the same shape, so any piece could go anywhere. 9 pieces form one image which is an image of a booth in the farmer's market... fish booth, apple booth, water booth, orange booth, etc. First, you complete these booths individually. When those are done, you use the clues in each image to determine where they go on a "grid". For instance, you'll see an apple booth... in front of that booth is a sign labeled "WATER" and points up with the number 2. That means the water booth is located 2 spaces above the apple booth. Once all clues are followed and figured out, the images are lined up in the right order and can be put together to form one big picture of a farmer's market that makes sense.

Before you ask, "Why don't you just look at the cover of the box?" Well, the cover of the box has all the images, but they are all in the wrong place. The solution is on a small stapled up paper inside the box. I never look at it until after I'm sure I'm done and am 100% correct. :)

I saw this puzzle at a store, but didn't have money to get it at the time. When I did have money, the store closed for good and I could never find it again.

I did work on a puzzle that was similar when my parents got it years ago. It was actually a box that was in the shape of an office building. The pieces form the 4 sides of the building. Every 4 piece forms an image of a window (or a door on the first floor). You had to look for clues to determine where they go. One image might show a room with a door labeled with a room number... to determine what floor it goes on. One might show a window with a woman in a red shirt looking out. In the background would be a man at the other end of the hallway wearing a blue shirt looking out the window. From that, you would need to find an image of a man in a blue shirt looking out the window and a woman in a red shirt in the background. :)

My hobbies are:

walking/hiking in the woods

swimming

softball (former fast-pitcher :)

Watching the college women's softball games and NFL

reading

Interior designing

Fashion designing but not as good as I am with interior designing

Used to paint, draw, and write but have neglected those hobbies since moving to MD.

dancing

my hobbies are woodworking, mtn biking, running, rock climbing, backpacking(backcountry) and internet surfing. i really enjoy researching on mobiles stuffs.

How steep are these walls that you climb? Or how high? Done it a few times but wouldn't mind doing some more in the future.

I did work on a puzzle that was similar when my parents got it years ago. It was actually a box that was in the shape of an office building. The pieces form the 4 sides of the building. Every 4 piece forms an image of a window (or a door on the first floor). You had to look for clues to determine where they go. One image might show a room with a door labeled with a room number... to determine what floor it goes on. One might show a window with a woman in a red shirt looking out. In the background would be a man at the other end of the hallway wearing a blue shirt looking out the window. From that, you would need to find an image of a man in a blue shirt looking out the window and a woman in a red shirt in the background. :)

I have borrow a similiar jigsaw. It was a hotel in 3D instead of office. Yes, I noticed the layout on the box is very different from the actual layout. I did solve it correctly by figuring out who is the murderer and how. I enjoyed doing that.

Is this your long lost mystery puzzle?
Lost in a Jigsaw: Amazon.com: Lost in a Jigsaw: Toys & Games

I got many hobbies - mostly that had to do with art/crafts. Scrapbooking, drawing, mosaic (just learning this one). I also love to read, especially mysteries.

My hobbies are running, writing, reading, hanging out with friends, texting, surf the net and meeting new people.

drawing, walking dogs, reading, painting, watching DVDs (if that counts as a hobby), gardening and sometimes computer games but not so much now and of course, surfing the net

What kind of jigsaw puzzles?

I prefer puzzles in puzzles.

For instance, there's one (I don't remember the name) that's a huge picture of a farmer's market... in the form of a repetitious grid. Every puzzle piece is the same shape, so any piece could go anywhere. 9 pieces form one image which is an image of a booth in the farmer's market... fish booth, apple booth, water booth, orange booth, etc. First, you complete these booths individually. When those are done, you use the clues in each image to determine where they go on a "grid". For instance, you'll see an apple booth... in front of that booth is a sign labeled "WATER" and points up with the number 2. That means the water booth is located 2 spaces above the apple booth. Once all clues are followed and figured out, the images are lined up in the right order and can be put together to form one big picture of a farmer's market that makes sense.

Before you ask, "Why don't you just look at the cover of the box?" Well, the cover of the box has all the images, but they are all in the wrong place. The solution is on a small stapled up paper inside the box. I never look at it until after I'm sure I'm done and am 100% correct. :)

I saw this puzzle at a store, but didn't have money to get it at the time. When I did have money, the store closed for good and I could never find it again.

Wow that so fanasticing to learn about this kind of jigsaw puzzle. I havent yet done something like this one but have done something different. I do many scenery nature and other kind of puzzles and also Wasgij puzzles.
That Wasgij puzzle is pretty clever. What u see on the box is not what you are going to do u have to think what on the opposite side like trying to see at the back of your eyes to see what those people on the box are trying to see. Take awhile to figure it out but at the end u actually have a great laugh when u get to the end of completing the puzzle.

At the moment, my newest hobby is to daydream....

Anyway, my hobbies are:
Reading, traveling, DVDS, learning, Mahjong, Scrabble, helping my fam out, shopping......I'm sure I'll pick up few more hobbies in my lifetime.

My hobbies:

Snow skiing
Surfing (still learning)
Puzzles (online puzzles and jigsaws puzzles)
Animals
Reading
Traveling

How steep are these walls that you climb? Or how high? Done it a few times but wouldn't mind doing some more in the future.

i lead traditional climbing - 5.8 - tallest wall - 1000 ft with 8 pitches

i do sport climbing - 5.10a

Toproping - 5.8 to 5.11b - it depends how hard the routes are.

bouldering - i wud say about V0 to V3

Astronomy
I look at the sky with my eyes, binoculars and my telescope and read about astronomy research as well as using space simulator programs.

Geology & paleontology
I read about the world and life long ago

Writing
I have some projects I am working on to write science fiction stories and design the worlds for those stories.

= win.

I used to LOVE Astronomy. The best class i ever took in college was an astronomy class. the 3 hour class was too short it seemed like, with 99% of classes i ever took in school would only aggravate me to no end, wishing for the end that seemed like would never get there, but not this one. Pure awesomeness.

and i used to write a lot of stuff too. I had dreams, short stories and other bits and pieces of things on my old PC back in the day. TONS of stuff. Then it got a nasty virus that just wiped it out. I was pretty devastated. Since then ive written a couple things but its been really hard to get back into it.

= win.

I used to LOVE Astronomy. The best class i ever took in college was an astronomy class. the 3 hour class was too short it seemed like, with 99% of classes i ever took in school would only aggravate me to no end, wishing for the end that seemed like would never get there, but not this one. Pure awesomeness.

and i used to write a lot of stuff too. I had dreams, short stories and other bits and pieces of things on my old PC back in the day. TONS of stuff. Then it got a nasty virus that just wiped it out. I was pretty devastated. Since then ive written a couple things but its been really hard to get back into it.

Why don't you start getting back in to it? It's never too late to try to fall back into things that you've once got attached to. For all it's worth, it's a start.

Anyway, As for my hobbies -

• Traveling
  • Collecting 50 States Quarters (almost have all of them now)
  • Reading
  • Writing Poems
  • Puzzles
  • Scrapbooking (Haven't done that in a long time)

Why don't you start getting back in to it? It's never too late to try to fall back into things that you've once got attached to. For all it's worth, it's a start.

Anyway, As for my hobbies -

• Traveling
  • Collecting 50 States Quarters (almost have all of them now)
  • Reading
  • Writing Poems
  • Puzzles
  • Scrapbooking (Haven't done that in a long time)

i do have a blog im starting but theres only a couple entries. I'll get back on the writing train soon enough :)

i do have a blog im starting but theres only a couple entries. I'll get back on the writing train soon enough :)

A blog? Awesome. I'd love to see it when you're done with it. I know you can do it. ;)

Hobbies, well I got so many but list many as I can. I love to read lot, crafts, cook, dancing, hit the beach, swimming, horse riding, love movies, taking photos, arts, desgin t-shirts, deconrate and remodeling and repairing, with my child, love working with my pets, and love to travel when I can.

A blog? Awesome. I'd love to see it when you're done with it. I know you can do it. ;)

it'll come together soon enough. i just gotta get in the flow of things :) I used to have captivating dreams i would record. I miss out on a lot of moments of creative genius lately thats all i know. Sounds arrogant but really its not.

i change my hobby like every 3 years.. i duinno why but i think i get bored easily and move on to the next big thing

Back