What is your favorite hobby or hobbies??

Same here, I get bored easily with what I have been doing. Been known to change interests and hobbies all the time

Why don't you start getting back in to it? It's never too late to try to fall back into things that you've once got attached to. For all it's worth, it's a start.

Anyway, As for my hobbies -

• Traveling
  • Collecting 50 States Quarters (almost have all of them now)
  • Reading
  • Writing Poems
  • Puzzles
  • Scrapbooking (Haven't done that in a long time)

I have a lot of 3d puzzles at my parents' and had done some like the US Capitol one with friends at RIT. I also have one of those States quarters maps and have 4 more quarters to go, which are Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii and New Mexico. Then next year, there will be 6 more for the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the US Virgin Islands and the Northern Mariana Islands in that order.

Reading novels, scrapbooking, backpacking/camping, painting, baking/cooking new recipes, poetry (reading and writing them), writing short stories

I sound really boring. Geez. Ha.

I have borrow a similiar jigsaw. It was a hotel in 3D instead of office. Yes, I noticed the layout on the box is very different from the actual layout. I did solve it correctly by figuring out who is the murderer and how. I enjoyed doing that.

Is this your long lost mystery puzzle?
Lost in a Jigsaw: Amazon.com: Lost in a Jigsaw: Toys & Games

I got many hobbies - mostly that had to do with art/crafts. Scrapbooking, drawing, mosaic (just learning this one). I also love to read, especially mysteries.
Hmm... maybe it was a hotel, I don't remember. It was over 10 years ago. All I remember was that it was a building. Maybe, what you worked on was the same one I worked on. Who knows? :)

I already have a puzzle called Lost in a Jigsaw II: Survival of the Fittest. I wouldn't mind having Lost in a Jigsaw: Escape from Eden. The other two I'm also looking for are by a different company. One is related to a farmer's market. The other is related to medieval times.

Wow that so fanasticing to learn about this kind of jigsaw puzzle. I havent yet done something like this one but have done something different. I do many scenery nature and other kind of puzzles and also Wasgij puzzles.
That Wasgij puzzle is pretty clever. What u see on the box is not what you are going to do u have to think what on the opposite side like trying to see at the back of your eyes to see what those people on the box are trying to see. Take awhile to figure it out but at the end u actually have a great laugh when u get to the end of completing the puzzle.
Hmm... that puzzle you mentioned sounds really interesting. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on one.

How many kinds are there? Just one?

Back