What is your favorite hobby or hobbies??

I love to play with the camera and do fun design projects on the computer ..

I agree with AlleyCat that Dixie's pictures in black and white were very beautiful. Dixie, you are a good photographer and that is a good hobby.

As for me, I love to do crossword puzzle when I was waiting for someone like taxi driving. I love to type on the computer and trying to make sense on the right grammar so that everybody can understand what I am typing about. Writing English is great to communicate than to lipread, heh, am I right? Anyway, I love to watch movies (mostly captioned) on T.V. or DVD. I love going to Powwows at all First Nations and talk to my Deaf friends who are natives in ASL. I like to dance in traditional way at the Powwows and don't have my native custom dress for the Powwow, yet. I have three native shawls which I own. I love to read a relaxing book and sometime imagination from the book which was interesting. I don't read very much lately but when I have time, then I read which I love to do anyway. I used to go camping and hiking a long time ago but now I am living in the bush with my husband we can do many good things in the country, so life is good. I hope I did not forget any other hobbies that I like and enjoy. ;)

Motorcycles626.jpg

Motorcycles577.jpg

I draw, paint, do crafts, play on my computer, read books(when my ADD doesn't get the best of me), watching my favorite shows, take care of my sweet kitties, etc.

My hobbies are

Furniture restoration... You can see many pictures of my artwork - furniture restoration - crafts

http://www.alldeaf.com/pictures-videos/39033-post-your-diy-projects-here.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/33261-homemade-crafts-2.html

I addict to napkin-paper collections... I already have over 1,000 napkin-papers :giggle: I use napkin-papers as artwork, crafts and furniture restoration.

Ride a bicycle
Walk
Sunset view
Travelling
Read
crochet and knitting
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/28757-crochet-knitting.html

building 1/24 Model Scale Cars, drawing, workin on my car, and ps3.

my recently fun hobbies:
img2850ox8.jpg

img2883sl5.jpg

it's so fun.

oh the usual....

listening to a lot of progressive death metal, watching the occasional martin scorsese masterpiece, playing a little online poker, reading, drinking a good beer. The list is endless.

my hobbies, i would have to say culinary arts, working with animals, learning japanese, spending time with fam and friends, and photography

IMing online, making music videos, teaching ppl sign language, scrapbooking,writing, reading, shopping, taking pictures, bugging my sis, writing in my diary, playing soccer, playing basketball, playing on the xylophone, playing with my dogs, hanging out with my friends, going to movies

Mine hobbies are doing jigsaw puzzles 1,000 to 2,000 pieces. Poetry writing reading swimming at the beach playing with my dog along the beach. Used to play badminton but no more due to severe shoulder injury years ago and unable to play :(. Spending time with family and friends and travelling around the world been to few places so far.

building models & installing tiny machines into it, raising animals, construction, driving any vehicles such as airplanes/motorcycle/cars/etc, computers, and MOVIES/ANIMES

Astronomy
I look at the sky with my eyes, binoculars and my telescope and read about astronomy research as well as using space simulator programs.

Geology & paleontology
I read about the world and life long ago

Polyhedra
I study and build polyhedron models.

3d graphics
I make 3d pictures on my computer of things like polyhedra, timelines, 3d graphs of functions and general 3d stuff.

Games
I study board games and made my own Piecepack set to play many board games with.

Physics
This includes astronomy stuff as well as reading about physics research. I also got some textbooks to continue my studies of physics in quantum mechanics, quantum field theory and general relativity.

Gardening
I am about to plant some green onions and radishes. My parents had a vegetable garden during most summers.

Writing
I have some projects I am working on to write science fiction stories and design the worlds for those stories.

Back