What is your AIM/AOL screen name?

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
:slap: dont be a bad boy!! someone likes that name, how would you feel if someone hacked onto your account???

i would be sux if someone hack my account and i will be upset ofc ..

Originally posted by Alex
Linuxiztyte is my AIM username. It was suspended earlier today for some odd reason, but now it's not.

poor ya alex ;x

Originally posted by kevbo
It is not that hard to get the names you really want. All I did was cracking their accounts and stole passwords. I stole Kevin1 and I have it. :mrgreen:

:laugh2: :laugh2: me 2 and ev pulling infos and call aol and i gettt owned aol.

By the way, Cat is suspended.

rofl 7 year ago i had sn duke for short time someone pws'ed me.. by the way suspended account too.

It is not that hard to get the names you really want. All I did was cracking their accounts and stole passwords. I stole Kevin1 and I have it. :mrgreen:

:ugh: One of the reasons why I'm not giving my AIM!!! :slap: Kevbo.. be a good boy!! Like Austin Powers would say.."Oh, behave!" :lol:

Originally posted by Freaky
:ugh: One of the reasons why I'm not giving my AIM!!! :slap: Kevbo.. be a good boy!! Like Austin Powers would say.."Oh, behave!" :lol:

rofl! yea yoru newbie ill expaln why.. bc ppl are fuck dumb put easy password that how they easy cracking taken use your own password with number.. :wiggle:

Tsk tsk you naughty boy. :shock:

PM me if you want to know my AIM sn, then I will give you one. ;) By the way, Kevbo.. you better not to steal mine, ok?? ;)

Originally posted by Oddball
PM me if you want to know my AIM sn, then I will give you one. ;) By the way, Kevbo.. you better not to steal mine, ok?? ;)
Why would I? After all your screen name is a piece of shit.

Why would I? After all your screen name is a piece of shit.

well, kevbo and I don't steal your screen name, he/I dosent like yours all screenname. He/I like be leet screen name for example, wOW, tower, deaF, KevIN, etc .. many different coolest screenname not like your for example ; kevin8734, babyPhat21, wheel1 men9, etc

Originally posted by hacker
well, kevbo and I don't steal your screen name, he/I dosent like yours all screenname. He/I like be leet screen name for example, wOW, tower, deaF, KevIN, etc .. many different coolest screenname not like your for example ; kevin8734, babyPhat21, wheel1 men9, etc
Ok. No problem. I am just kidding around. ;)

Originally posted by hacker
rofl! yea yoru newbie ill expaln why.. bc ppl are fuck dumb put easy password that how they easy cracking taken use your own password with number.. :wiggle:

:slap: Hacker.. Didn't your Mommy teach you not to steal something that's not yours? ;)

Originally posted by Freaky
:slap: Hacker.. Didn't your Mommy teach you not to steal something that's not yours? ;)

;) by the way i can Un/suspended account :shock:

Back