What is your AIM/AOL screen name?

or sweetsunflower73 id yahoo..

I thought my post was posted here up probably cuz it was loss of stupid script that was lost if u wanted know my email addy just PM me ;)

Last edited:
Prettybabe905 same as Yahoo as AIM but it is blocked, allow only some so PM me to unblock urs, Welcome! ;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
You're being childish here. :ugh:

icon_mrgreen.gif

heh heh

mine's private if alex or anyone under the mod wanna find out the Sn of mine e mail me ( its in the profile) thats one of my sn and its on allow only. JUST PM me or email me and i ll open urs up :)

well I had problems with my AIM so I have a new name -

BabyPhatNavi

I wanted BabyPhat21 but it was taken - SOBBING............

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
well I had problems with my AIM so I have a new name -

BabyPhatNavi

I wanted BabyPhat21 but it was taken - SOBBING............
BabyPhat21 is not suspended. Perphaps you should try it again.

Originally posted by kevbo
BabyPhat21 is not suspended. Perphaps you should try it again.

no I mean the name was taken, someone has the name BabyPhat21......... I want the name but I was too late to get it... someone beat me to it - GROWL - that is what I hate about AIM - hard to get the names you really want

no I mean the name was taken, someone has the name BabyPhat21......... I want the name but I was too late to get it... someone beat me to it - GROWL - that is what I hate about AIM - hard to get the names you really want
It is not that hard to get the names you really want. All I did was cracking their accounts and stole passwords. I stole Kevin1 and I have it. :mrgreen:

yea i really want plain reguarl WheelMan on aim but it too late someone have it aalready :(

It is not that hard to get the names you really want. All I did was cracking their accounts and stole passwords. I stole Kevin1 and I have it. :mrgreen:

:shock: you did?? that is not nice.....how do I prevent others from taking my name -GROWL HISSS............. and well if they beat me to it, it is fair for them to have the name.....you know what they say the early bird gets the worm and me being a cat is not good LOL cuz we are lazy and like to sleep in :)

can u do that for me ?? lol "WheelMan" u dont have to do it...

Originally posted by Wheel-Man
can u do that for me ?? lol "WheelMan" u dont have to do it...
:slap: dont be a bad boy!! someone likes that name, how would you feel if someone hacked onto your account???

:shock: you did?? that is not nice.....how do I prevent others from taking my name -GROWL HISSS............. and well if they beat me to it, it is fair for them to have the name.....you know what they say the early bird gets the worm and me being a cat is not good LOL cuz we are lazy and like to sleep in :)
A few years ago, I had sn "Cat" for like 2 days but it was stolen again. I couldn't steal it again. I cracked so many good sns.

Back