What is your AIM/AOL screen name?

all my screen names are the same... AIM, YAHOO!, MSN/HOTMAIL, ADv2....umm....pretty much everything..lol

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
Anyways... i can't give it out my sn though...
No pming me, or no email me.. Nothing!!~ i rather no one deaf ppls have mine's though...

....sorry guys/girls :twisted:

I am tell! I am tell! Her sn is lalalalalalalalalala

Originally posted by kevbo
It is not that hard to get the names you really want. All I did was cracking their accounts and stole passwords. I stole Kevin1 and I have it. :mrgreen:

:eek: :shock: oh boy, I can't dare for that.

Check it out in my profile to look for my aim sn, if u want to talk to me pls let me know in PM cuz my aim is privacy not for public for my good reason :)

sheesh, why do everybody needs to know their own aim/aol screen names for? making a friends or relationship :eek:

<---- :X on me AOL/AIM sn......I got better things to think than be interrupted by one

why would i reveal you my sn on this thread post in public?? i am sure you would annony as crack me up all times... oh forget it :P a simple using PM me :thumb:

i already post my aim so i'll post my Yahoo... :D

heartofgold0802

aim which i'm willing to say again. :D its

DeafRulez

So, I guess that AIMshit is boring. However, instead, a text is so much better. lol

Speaking of hacking. Reminds me of good ol days where my so called best friend called my gf on tty and pretended to be me and tell her alot of really mean things and obscenity language. And said I break up with u. Next day go to sschool to a pissed of gf who now is in arms of my ex bestfriend. Lol w

Back