what is ur fav anime cartoon?

media play...best buy...suncoast...fye...are the best stores that are most likey to get you to buy this great shit! :D

lol

That mah favorite go to MEDIA PLAY why cuz there lots ANIME dvd and ofc Fye too also Suncoast been shut down from another Mall *smh* i miss this one and ofc sometime i go to Best Buy store that where mah bro work there Steel

ur brother works there, eh?

da damn lucky dawg...

I wanted to work there also, but I almost got hired at Target, but they changed their minds for some stupid reason and I don't know what but fuck 'em anyway...

you use the media play card whenever you go there? whenever you earn a bonus or something like that, they'll lower your price and get you more...that's what I like best about this shit. :D
similar thing with Blocksbuster, also.

I go to Best buy also but honestly, I think Media Play is the only place I know whose has the most animes and Best buy only have like, 15 animes while Media Play would have TONS more of that shit.

aw well...every store is different.

what 'bout u? u have a job? I work at the boring restuant called "chick-fli-a" where it's the home of the famous chicken sandwich...lol

Yes mah brother work there lucky him.. he is hearing lol... and yes i have replay card so i can use this one for SALE ofc w/5 dollar cetif(sp) but last time i get 10 and 15 dollar w/cefie zoom to media play and get 8 dvd LOL i m crazyyy

Yes that right in Media play have lotsss ANIMES same thing COMICS book too i was like oooo wanna buy but $$ cost like 22 to 29 dollar damn crazy eh?

Yes i have a job.. i work at Bob Evan's resturant for 8 month so will be 1 yrs this MAY. get make chicken sandwish for me? j/kj/k :giggle: How long you work there?

:D

oh yeah...sorry for the late reply...that thread must've moved before I would've noticed it lol

but yeah I've worked at chick-fli-a since mid october of last year and I already hate it lol so hopefully, I would find a better one when summer's over. because if I try to find a new job during summer, then everyone, especially teenagers will be wandering around like crazy looking for new jobs before me. :roll:

stupid teenagers... :roll:

lol just kidding...I actually wish I'm still a teenager. *sigh* such fun times that was *snickers*

*best*Spriggan= Amazing story!
Akira= Great story too!
Dragonball Z= Amazing fight style!
Ghost in Shell= Good story!
*new*FLCL= Amazing animation, design, art, and smooth!
that's my fav anime :D

For those who didn't understand Akira, the manga explains the whole story in depth. My latest favourite anime is Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. That's an awesome and funny anime.

No, I rented it a while ago, and never got around to watching it. :( I'll have to re-rent it and see if it's any good.

Ziusudra said:
No, I rented it a while ago, and never got around to watching it. :( I'll have to re-rent it and see if it's any good.
of course, it will be good. trust me :D . when u done watching it and tell me what do u think about it, ok?

VamPyroX said:
I saw it. Weird movie... but interesting.

Ever see Fullmetal Alchemist or Inuyasha? They're both good. However, the ending is a bit disappointing in some ways. :(
oh yeah, i saw Fullmetal alchemist but i dont see all inuyasha yet. i wonder, did u watch FLCL? it is soo werid but amazing art, colors, animation, funny, smooth, and many more. check out this http://www.justmanga.com/manga-flcl.cfm look at "Anime DVD"

SuperHuman said:
oh yeah, i saw Fullmetal alchemist but i dont see all inuyasha yet. i wonder, did u watch FLCL? it is soo werid but amazing art, colors, animation, funny, smooth, and many more. check out this http://www.justmanga.com/manga-flcl.cfm look at "Anime DVD"
I'll have to check that out sometimes.

Fullmetal Alchemist had 51 episodes. Inuyasha had over 180 episodes and ended rather abruptly. :(

in junior high I liked sailor moon a lot. I always thought it was hilarious when tuxedo mask would always float into the air to the moon holding a rose while doing some weird pose ..and the fact that he wasn't moving but yet his cape was.

Back