what is ur fav anime cartoon?

Mine is Bugs Bunny and Friends.. It comes on Saturday morning.

Steel said:
lol...I think it's obvious.

but since you just didn't know, I'll let you off the hook lol

Ghost In The Shell.

Tenchi Muyo!

and Outlaw Star.

hmmm...I think that's it. :P

what about u? u got a favorite, gurl?

:ty: let me off the hook Steel :lol:

OutLaw Star?? good one?

mah favorite is

Tenchi Muyo

Burn up Excess

Gokudo

few more i forget name of anime dvd

:D that's all you wanna to know?

Ziusudra said:
I can try my best. I'm not very good at making sigs, so it might look bad. You don't have to use it if you don't like it though.

can u help me how can i set my anime banner on bottom??? for signature??? i am struggle with it thanks

Ahh use the
url] in the signature options.

LovelyBlkGal said:
:ty: let me off the hook Steel :lol:

OutLaw Star?? good one?

mah favorite is

Tenchi Muyo

Burn up Excess

Gokudo

few more i forget name of anime dvd

:D that's all you wanna to know?
Burn Up Express?? aw dammit that's the series I've long to collect! I only have "Burn Up W" but really want the Burn Up Express as there is more epsiodes to the series...aw well, should get it sometime, I hope.

But yeah, Outlaw Star is damn good! I definetly love the animation and the creation of the characters, the customes and especially the weapons! when I first saw it on cartoon network (midnight run) I instantly got hooked and wanted to grab the whole series to watch on TV. :P

Outlaw Star is similar to Cowboy Bebop, since it's all about being a bounty hunter in outspace and all...but it's still pretty cool.

I don't own Cowboy bebop, but I've seen it on cartoon network's adult swim and it seems pretty cool, but I think Outlaw Star is just the best.

I would most definetly recommend you to get the full collection of Outlaw Star, if you are a die hard anime freak, that is.

Gene Starwind is just the coolest. :P

(the dude with the red hair and has scars on his face and holds a big ass engery gun in his hand)

P.S. "outlaw star" is named after that huge red space pirate ship, as seen on the cover below.
animenation_1829_209945867

Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball GT

Fist of the north star

Street Fighter

DoVip said:
Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball GT

Fist of the north star

Street Fighter

no wonder ur signature start with d and ur icon start with d now three words start with d...wonder what up with d??? lol

DzRikku said:
no wonder ur signature start with d and ur icon start with d now three words start with d...wonder what up with d??? lol

lol, my nickname is DoVip. I made it with Photoshop 7. Well, I like a letter "D". ;)

Anime's not for my taste although I got some friends who are crazy over Anime. So none for me.

Serendipity said:
Anime's not for my taste although I got some friends who are crazy over Anime. So none for me.

aww that allrighty hehe ur welcome to post here anytime u wanna heheh

Serendipity said:
No problem. but I do like cartoons, but that is different than anime.

i like cartoons too heh...i like to watch babies looney tunes and titian teens and such like that heh

DzRikku said:
i like cartoons too heh...i like to watch babies looney tunes and titian teens and such like that heh

Lol, they are kids for teen! :mrgreen: Jk! Sometime I watch them. :cool:

DoVip said:
Lol, they are kids for teen! :mrgreen: Jk! Sometime I watch them. :cool:
lol very true!!! heheh even i am soon to be 22 and i still love to watch them lol ages dont matter hehe :P

DzRikku said:
lol very true!!! heheh even i am soon to be 22 and i still love to watch them lol ages dont matter hehe :P

It is indeed true. We are kids at heart. :P

Steel said:
Burn Up Express?? aw dammit that's the series I've long to collect! I only have "Burn Up W" but really want the Burn Up Express as there is more epsiodes to the series...aw well, should get it sometime, I hope.

But yeah, Outlaw Star is damn good! I definetly love the animation and the creation of the characters, the customes and especially the weapons! when I first saw it on cartoon network (midnight run) I instantly got hooked and wanted to grab the whole series to watch on TV. :P

Outlaw Star is similar to Cowboy Bebop, since it's all about being a bounty hunter in outspace and all...but it's still pretty cool.

I don't own Cowboy bebop, but I've seen it on cartoon network's adult swim and it seems pretty cool, but I think Outlaw Star is just the best.

I would most definetly recommend you to get the full collection of Outlaw Star, if you are a die hard anime freak, that is.

Gene Starwind is just the coolest. :P

(the dude with the red hair and has scars on his face and holds a big ass engery gun in his hand)

P.S. "outlaw star" is named after that huge red space pirate ship, as seen on the cover below.
animenation_1829_209945867

Yepper i have Burn up Express collect set box from 1 to 22

ooooo tell me abt outlaw star i would like check out this one since i m crazy anime freak ;)

well...I'm not sure if I should go into details about this Outlaw star series, but I guess I can if you want me to...

it's about a bounty hunter with the kid, who's like a gizmo, bumps into an space pirate since she was being followed by a bunch of ninja space pirates and other organizations who wants the kind of "gift" that she has, and she's not giving it to them! the "gift" is actually an beauiful android, who lacks memories of herself and the past, but does carry the "key" that unlocks the future, and lets you wish anything you want and I mean ANYTHING, but later on Gene won't accept the android as a human being or anything like that but just by surprise, he can't help but just have weird feelings for her and stuff...later on, two other assassigns like Ashia the werecat and the female samuria, attacked gene since he has a fortune on his head, but somehow he defeated them by using his lucky engery gun, he earns their respect and then they becomes his allies and decide to go into outer space to unlock the mysteries and secrets of why the other organizations want the android, and other than that, Gene would also finally find out who killed his father in space when he was a kid, as well.

I love the well written storyline, and the creations of the characters, and such tons of awesome action and effects. It's quite a brawler I've never get tired of watching it over and over again and I just wish they could still continue the series forever! lol

I've heard rumors that there would be outlaw star 2, but then they said it's meant to be continued in manga only...bleh I've never seen any outlaw star mangas yet anyway. I bet it just hasn't come out in america yet.

but anyway, outlaw star is fuckin' awesome and no anime fans are allowed to go without owning the full collection of outlaw star!

:D

Back