what is ur fav anime cartoon?

DzRikku

Reaction score
i wud like to know what ur fav anime cartoon? just for fun :aw:

TTT said:
and his yellow bird too.
"peanuts" isn't anime...

anime is a forgein word for japanese animation made from Japan.

Hmm... that would be Akira. It's one of my favorites. I do have a few others: Tenchi!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, La Blue Girl. :thumb:

tweetyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!! *chirp chirp* :applause:

favorite animes:

Ghost In The Shell

Love Hina

Outlaw Star

Tenchi Muyo!

favorite mangas:

Love Hina

Battle Vixens

Caravan Kidd

Ghost In The Shell

Initial D is one of my favorite anime, a few others I like but I forget the names oh well.

Hmm let's see... my favourites are Ah! My Goddess and Please Teacher and I enjoyed Love Hina, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Street Fighter Alpha, and I'm currently watching Initial D which is very good despite the fact it's about cars... really, it is a good anime.

Ziusudra said:
Hmm let's see... my favourites are Ah! My Goddess and Please Teacher and I enjoyed Love Hina, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Street Fighter Alpha, and I'm currently watching Initial D which is very good despite the fact it's about cars... really, it is a good anime.

can u tell me how to set those anime banner on the bottom? and where can i find those anime banner cuz i really love anime hehe thanks :fingersx:

Ohh, I made it myself using a paint program - JASC Paintshop Pro 7. If you like, I can show you a link to some other anime banners I have, or I could make you one.

BewitchedKitten said:
Well, when I was younger, I would watch Sailor Moon. That was a while back tho' :popcorn:
I always liked sailor Jupiter. :naughty:

Ziusudra said:
Ohh, I made it myself using a paint program - JASC Paintshop Pro 7. If you like, I can show you a link to some other anime banners I have, or I could make you one.

ohh can u make me one??? pretty please? heh thanks!!!

Ziusudra said:

but i wud like a link to that anime banner u know get idea what they look like thanks

I wouldn't mind, I'd be happy to. What anime pics do you want me to use and what text?

Back