What is the meaning of Christianity? What does it stands for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never used the word "label"?

You want more? It's all in this thread. God Versus Satan

GarnetTigerMom was not even here during the time that thread was created on 04-04-2007.

:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

Very immaturity to pull my old posts of last year before Alex lock religion forum.

I can see that you cannot move on...

I WOULD NEVER visit America last July 2007 if I knew you can´t move on over my one year old posts.

We all are guitly the same what and how we did last year. We learn our mistakes and polite our posts since Alex re-open our posts few months ago.

I have seen your dishonestly post in Lucia´s thread few weeks ago. I choose to say NOTHING and also not QUOTE to add each of your posts in Lucia´s thread.

Over that one year old.... ???????

GTM know my posts in any religion threads. If you said that it should be between you and me why you allow christians attack my POV here?

GarnetTigerMom joined on Alldeaf Aug of 2007, God vs Satan's thread was created April of 2007, was locked in May of 2007.

GarnetTigerMom joined on Alldeaf Aug of 2007, God vs Satan's thread was created April of 2007, was locked in May of 2007.

This thread is very old.... Alex lock religion forum until few months ago...

I made polite posts since Alex re-open religion thread.

From now I don´t want to do anything with your immaturity behavior... The thread you create to over my old posts of 2007...

If I knew that you cannot move on over those old subject, I would NEVER go to America...

This thread is horrible and make me sick...

Very immaturity to pull my old posts of last year before Alex lock religion forum.

I am allow to back up my claim that I have seen you use the word "label" when you said you did not, and you telling me I'm childish for bringing up the facts? I see that now that you don't want to admit your mistake, and say "Oh I'm sorry I forgot I mention that" instead you called me names? I have every right to back up any posts to clear of any accusations against the Christians.

I am very patience with you for use those horrible word "You label God as a murder"... This is a negative word... You know my posts VERY WELL that I CONSIDER God as a murder.
YOU quoted:
Originally Posted by Liebling
What I say that God is a murder is a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He killed people because they don´t beleive in him and also killed firstborns because of their parent´s stubborn and disobeyence. Yes it´s FACT.... Go and re-read your bible... I have my bibles... I do re-read my bible yesterday to today... Yes, it written that God killed the people at Noah Ark time... Mose time.... Job´s family.... Lot´s wife.... Sodom & Gomorrah.... God got Abraham to kill his son Issac because God want to test Abraham´s faith................ It written the exactly what the websites written. I´m sorry if you refuse to see the fact that God killed those people and firstborns.
This is very obvious that YOU label God, "murder."

Cheri rests her case. I rest my case.

GarnetTigerMom & Puyo, I don´t know how to say :ty: for know my positive POV in any posts. I am speechless how you understand my posts well, but Christians doesn´t?

All what I see Christians here is attack my POV and accuse me for "label God as a murder". I find very disguistly of them to accuse me like this. "Label God as a murder" sound that I make fun of God. This is a terrible word. I consider God as a murder or killer is a right word. Remember that "consider" and "label" is not the same thing.

What I state my fact POV about Bible history where and how I learn from bible history that God killed people including children and newborns. Why children and newborns have to die because their parents do not worship him or disobey him. My heart goes children and newborns. I consider it as murder.

It doesn´t mean that I label God as a murder for the fun but express my honest POV what I learn from history because they are fact.

Kein Problem :) (what's German word for "problem")

Yes I do understand your POV along reading most of your posts and didn't see any of your post as offensive at all.

Did I talk about Christianity´s God?

I bash God?

No...

This is a false statement!

*shake my head quietly*

*nods quietly*

I am allow to back up my claim that I have seen you use the word "label" when you said you did not, and you telling me I'm childish for bringing up the facts? I see that now that you don't want to admit your mistake, and say "Oh I'm sorry I forgot I mention that" instead you called me names? I have every right to back up any posts to clear of any accusations against the Christians.

Very immaturity of you...

I thought we talked about this issues SINCE Alex RE-OPEN religion forum few months ago. We all learn our mistakes what and how we did last year...

I really has no idea how bitter you are.. and still angry over my one year old posts.

What you did here is BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I knew that you cannot move on over those old subject, I would NEVER go to America..
Look at what you saying, It seem to me you're taking it so personal, I feel almost sorry for you, Liebling. I still consider you as my friend no matter what. Say all you want to me, I can take it. ;)

YOU quoted: This is very obvious that YOU label God, "murder."

Cheri rests her case. I rest my case.

Yes I consider God as a murder is a fact... Yes... it´s fact... I do not see anything that I label God negative but consider God as a murder is a fact

Kein Problem :) (what's German word for "problem")

Yes I do understand your POV along reading most of your posts and didn't see any of your post as offensive at all.

No...

*nods quietly*

:ty::ty::ty:

German language.. .Kein Problem... :D

I WOULD NEVER visit America last July 2007 if I knew you can´t move on over my one year old posts.

We all are guitly the same what and how we did last year. We learn our mistakes and polite our posts since Alex re-open our posts few months ago.

I have seen your dishonestly post in Lucia´s thread few weeks ago. I choose to say NOTHING and also not QUOTE to add each of your posts in Lucia´s thread.

Over that one year old.... ???????

From now I don´t want to do anything with your immaturity behavior... The thread you create to over my old posts of 2007...

If I knew that you cannot move on over those old subject, I would NEVER go to America...

I understand how you feel... I don't blame you, EagleCherokee did the same thing to me at Mann's thread...

:hug:

Yes I consider God as a murder is a fact... Yes... it´s fact... I do not see anything that I label God negative but consider God as a murder is a fact
Your consideration labels God, "murder."

God does not murder non-believers. Hogwash! In anyone is doing any murdering of believers and non-believers, it's the Muslims because their Q'uran instructs them to do so. With this statement, I did not base it oon any academic discourse, lol.

I thought we talked about this issues SINCE Alex RE-OPEN religion forum few months ago. We all learn our mistakes what and how we did last year...

I really has no idea how bitter you are.. and still angry over my one year old posts.

How is that when you kept denying that you EVER label God. Cheri provide the proof .

And now you call my sister a bully? *speechless*

I'm sorry it's the other way around, In fact it's immature of you to make accusations against the Christians, and said that you never labeled God a murder, in fact you did.
It has nothing to do with being bitter, in fact it has something to do with showing proof, the truth, and it's evidence.
Bully for telling the truth? You want me to lie? I'm sorry I'm not going to lie for you.

Liebling:-))) said:
If I knew that you cannot move on over those old subject, I would NEVER go to America..

:(

:walking away from this thread quitely:

Again, I am not sure what's your purpose for this thread, I thought you are asking everyone to respect each other but now accusing on Liebling for whole of her mistake? I thought you are asking her to respect?

I am not sure if I understand why I post my first exellent post in this thread... :(

It might have been wise for you to have stopped off in South Carolina. :giggle:

Again, I am not sure what's your purpose for this thread, I thought you are asking everyone to respect each other but now accusing on Liebling for whole of her mistake? I thought you are asking her to respect?
I was asking for everyone's respect, and she sees that she did nothing wrong what she calls God.

You only posted to Liebling and said You understood her feelings what about our feelings? Our feelings counted for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back