What is the meaning of Christianity? What does it stands for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is you took our posts tooooo personally. You CAN´T handle the normal debate with agree to disagree... The problem is you are too emotional.

I often see posts but I choose to not take their posts personally.

Yep, Nodding too sad. I feel sorry for that poor woman tsk. :cool:

Yes, this is fact...

I thought she created a thread to try solve this situtation. I am willing to solve this situation with you all. I thought we talk about AFTER religion forum re-open FEW MONTHS ago here but I wasn´t realized that Cheri pulled my posts of 2007 BEFORE Alex lock which is very old...

It shows her immaturity bully... not solve this situation with us.

Look at your posts on page one, you misunderstood the purpose of Cheri's #1 and #2 . As far as I’m concerned you did not try to solve anything, you made it worse by twisting her posts and turn it all around by making an argument out of something that wasn't said at the beginning. Please re-read my post

And accusing Cheri of pulling up an old post/thread, however, haven't we seen you doing it countless of times as well too?

The problem is you took our posts tooooo personally. You CAN´T handle the normal debate with agree to disagree... The problem is you are too emotional.

So if someone posted that they "considered" your beloved family member a "murderer", you wouldn't take that personally?

I am allow to back up my claim that I have seen you use the word "label" when you said you did not, and you telling me I'm childish for bringing up the facts? I see that now that you don't want to admit your mistake, and say "Oh I'm sorry I forgot I mention that" instead you called me names? I have every right to back up any posts to clear of any accusations against the Christians.

1. You accuse women as murder and selfish for abortion. I ASKED you permission if I can provide you some link to prove you that you did said this. You blew your head up and accuse me for troublemaker which I didnt post few links YET... (unfortunlately those posts in Puyo´s thread was being removed) Look at your own immaturity post toward me... *shake my head*

2. You gave dishonest answer to each question in Lucia´s thread few weeks ago. I choose to not prove you with links or quote to against each of your answers to those question.

3. I can pull dozen of posts against you but I choose to not do that.

Shame you...

So if someone posted that they "considered" your beloved family member a "murderer", you wouldn't take that personally?

There´re no comparison between reality and spirit.

...And accusing Cheri of pulling up an old post/thread, however, haven't we seen you doing it countless of times as well too?
Not just pulling them but telling us to "read my post here"!

You took this whole thread way too personal and say I should have NEVER came to American wow, what a hurtful thing to say especially when it was about my wedding you're talking about.

You took this whole thread way too personal and say I should have NEVER came to American wow, what a hurtful thing to say especially when it was about my wedding you're talking about.

Yes it´s very very very hurtful because I thought we are MOVE ON... but I am WRONG...

Yes it´s very very very hurtful because I thought we are MOVE ON... but I am WRONG...

Yep, some people willing to work out issue and move on and be friends again, but sadly some people can be "two-faced" when they are not being honest. It not very nice, that really a big shame. :) :dunno2:

Are YOU ready to move on and admit that you were wrong to say that God is a murderer?

Look at your posts on page one, you misunderstood the purpose of Cheri's #1 and #2 . As far as I’m concerned you did not try to solve anything, you made it worse by twisting her posts and turn it all around by making an argument out of something that wasn't said at the beginning. Please re-read my post

And accusing Cheri of pulling up an old post/thread, however, haven't we seen you doing it countless of times as well too?

No, Cheri made herself worst... because she can´t accept my POV but want to follow her own way which is not acceptance. I try to convince her about my 2 threads.

What I said is fact...

What you claim that I disrepect your belief which is a false statement. I respect ALL people who choose different religions to worship a God, gods, or whatever... It´s history, I am refer to, not your belief. Twist? No, you Christians are the one who twist my post and claim that I mock Christianity´s God. I only state what I know from bible history itself,not against any religions.

Are YOU ready to move on and admit that you were wrong to say that God is a murderer?

Please don´t twist my word. You make it worst..because you know an exact what I am saying.

Yep, some people willing to work out issue and move on and be friends again, but sadly some people can be "two-faced" when they are not being honest. It not very nice, that really a big shame. :) :dunno2:

*nodding agreement* I was total speechless....

Yes I feel being betray because I thought we move on after heat debated in April 2007. I was realized that I am wrong... when I saw Cheri can´t move on and pull my old posts. I don´t mind if she pulled my posts AFTER Alex re-open religion forum but 2007... ?

"We"??? It was you and Cheri not me, so please do not put me in the middle of this, DreamDeaf and I did everything we could to get the two of you to make peace again and save the friendship before my wedding, and you both refused, that when Alex stepped in and made the two of you to apology each others and closed the religion forum for awhile.

God belongs to a history... we learn to know him thru Bible.

Family members belongs reality (real existence).
God isn't "history". God still exists now. God didn't go away.

On the other hand, our dead ancestors are "history" but they were still real.

Dead family members aren't "here" but that doesn't mean we quit loving them.

So, I'll ask again. Would you be offended if someone posted that they "considered" one of your loved ones a "murderer"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back