What is the meaning of Christianity? What does it stands for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
This needs to be settle once and for all. Some members here thinks that labeling God should not offended us because it has nothing to do with Christianity Religious. Sorry to disappointing you, it plays a big part of the Christianity Religious, because we worship God. God revolved around our Religious Belief.

withdraw the name of the member out of respect said:
It´s God itself, we referred to, not you all personally. If anyone talk about God is a cruel, cold, murder etc is the fact, not mocking because the bible history told us what and how God did to people, children and newborns.

What is the meaning of Christian Relgious?

The answer is: their own definition of "Christian" which agrees with their own beliefs about the nature of Jesus, God, church tradition, written text, evolved theology, the cultures in which they are implanted, etc. There appears to be no way to compromise on a single definition that is acceptable to all. source

A Christian believes in God who revealed himself in the Holy Bible. God is like "instant community" because He is composed of three beings in one: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit (the part of God that lives within you once you ask Jesus Christ to change your life and forgive your sin). The 3 of them work together for your salvation from sin. source

When anyone mocks God, they're mocking our Religious, If anyone says God is cold, They're saying our Religious is cold, If anyone says God is a myth, then our Religious is a myth. If anyone says God is a fairy tale, Our Religious is a fairy Tale, God is a part of our Religious, Our Religious would not existence without God.

Every Religious believes in something and it's part of their way, when someone mocks their Religious teaching, they're actually mocking their whole Religious. This is what people need to understand. It's part of our duty to live life according to the example of Jesus to love God with all our heart and soul. When you give God a bad name, You're also giving us a bad name.

I've said all I had to say. Either take it with a grain of salt or understand our religious.;)

*Any bashing on this thread, posts will be reported and remove.*

Catholic Religious- believes in God, The Son of God, and Pope.

Jewish Religious- believes in God, rejection of the belief of Jesus who's the Son of God.

Atheists-rejection of belief in the existence of God

Agnostics- have no absolute certain of the existence or non-existence of God

Buddhism-based on the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama

Supposedly someone says, Siddhartha Gaurtama is false teaching, Would the Buddhism believers feel offended? Sure, but if someone from a religious of Buddhism had say that God is imperfect, would Christians Religious feel offended? Sure. because God is part of our religious, as much as Siddharta Gaurtama is part of Buddhism religious.

Supposedly, someone says, the religious of Atheists will be send to hell because they don't believe in God, Would the group of Atheists religious feel offended? Sure. And supposedly an Atheists says God is a myth, a fairy tale, Would Christians religious felt offended? Sure.

This is what I'm talking about "Respect is given when it is received". I see more and more bashing onto Christianity religious and they get away with it every time, and they do not understand our whole point of our religious.

I hope you have the courage to understand where we are coming from. We have feelings too. ;)

Just one correction, Siddhartha Gautama is not the only Buddha, there are more Buddhas.

Anyway, *nods* we should respect each other no matter what their religion are, we are just people and we believe into stuff whatsoever we feel with our own heart. :)

Just one correction, Siddhartha Gautama is not the only Buddha, there are more Buddhas.
Yes I know, I was just trying to get my point across by making it short and clear.

Anyway, *nods* we should respect each other no matter what their religion are, we are just people and we believe into stuff whatsoever we feel with our own heart. :)
Thank you, I'm glad you understood. :)

Good thread sis, and I would like to add that respect goes BOTH ways and yet they haven't earn my respect whatsoever.

Exactly!!!

Cheri, please re-read my thread "God vs Religion".

Repeat: God is for everyone who have different religions to worship him, not just Christianity.

Repeat: God is for everyone who have different religions to worship him, not just Christianity.
Religious was invented for a reason, and God is part of our Christianity Religious. I did not say "only" so don't even think that. :)

Do you mean this thread is for Christianity only?
No, this thread is meant to understand the religious of Christianity. You told me to re-read your thread "God vs Religious" and I said no.

No, this thread is meant to understand the religious of Christianity. You told me to re-read your thread "God vs Religious" and I said no.

Oh I see.

I already stated in my 2 threads God vs Religion and Does Religion really matter why the people have different religions to worship a God. I can´t say anything further when you refuse to see it .

I respect you and what you beleive in but you should respect in return what I beleive in differently about God.

Its about respect is a 2 way street.

I am interesting to study Bible history to learn what and how it come from and you are interesting to study the Bible versues. We are different.

I respect you and what you beleive in but you should respect in return what I beleive in differently about God.

Its about respect is a 2 way street.

I am interesting to study Bible history to learn what and how it come from and you are interesting to study the Bible versues. We are different.

You have not respect us at all, You labeled God murder, You labeled God cruel, You labeled God selfish, Imperfect. If you want respect, then respect is given when it is received. The choice is yours Liebling. Take your pick. :)

Whoever God or Spirit LOVE Everyone! :thumb:
This thread is not about who God loves, It's about the understanding of Christianity religious. Please stay on topic. :ty:

You have not respect us at all, You labeled God murder, You labeled God cruel, You labeled God selfish, Imperfect. If you want respect, then respect is given when it is received. The choice is yours Liebling. Take your pick. :)

:confused: Its about history, not religion.

What I said is a fact because I learn from the bible history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back