What is the meaning of Christianity? What does it stands for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone calm down, Please. :ty:

GarnetTigerMom- You don't have a clue what's going on, if you don't know what's going on it's best refrain from posting on this thread. It's between me and Liebling as she knows what I'm talking about. You came in here turned this thread upside down. Stop being a forum bully.

Funny, I come here and read the post CLEAR as a bell! I know well enough to read it very carefully. I am not a bully, you are being the bully to me ever since you have so many negative view on me. But I do have right to denfesne liebling for her opinions. Everybody opinions should be view fairly. Not judgement. So stop thinking I am a attackers when you attacks me most of the time. Peace.

Because it don't make sense to pass judgment on liebling opinions. Each thread should be separates from other thead on the topics. I don't see how bring up libeling other thread to do with this one. I think that is a bit off the point. All I see is she sharing her feelings opinions on the post. So far I seen her respects Cheri's post in every thread. But both are allow to have opinions no matter what. Is this how this suppose to be?

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion/views/beliefs however respect must play a big role in this, meaning it goes both ways, learn that everyone sees this differently. And so far I haven't seen you respect hers.

I'm not going to contiune agrue with you on this because it not worth it, you just refuse to keep an open mind on this subject. You always have to be right in everything and we are wrong.

I would take the beaten anytime, because Jesus did too..

(saying no more)...

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion/views/beliefs however respect must play a big role in this, meaning it goes both ways, learn that everyone sees this differently. And so far I haven't seen you respect hers.

I'm not going to contiune agrue with you on this because it not worth it, you just refuse to keep an open mind on this subject. You always have to be right in everything and we are wrong.

I would take the beaten anytime, because Jesus did too..

(saying no more)...

Either am I, You don't keep open mind on my opinions either so that same goes without saying. PEACE! end of the disucssion.

Cheri,

Posts #1 and #2--good points. :P

I don't see how that is a big deal.
You don't see how labeling God as "God is a murder", or "God is cruel", or "God is imperfect" is a big deal to you? How much do you really love God? I'm so curious.

In my opinion, calling the beloved family member of anyone "murderer", "cruel", or any other derogatory names, would be offensive and painful.

To Christians, God is our father, and to call our beloved father bad names is hurtful.

To Christians, Jesus is the groom and the Church (the body of all Christian believers) is the bride. If people mock the groom, it is very painful to the bride.

In my opinion, calling the beloved family member of anyone "murderer", "cruel", or any other derogatory names, would be offensive and painful.

To Christians, God is our father, and to call our beloved father bad names is hurtful.

To Christians, Jesus is the groom and the Church (the body of all Christian believers) is the bride. If people mock the groom, it is very painful to the bride.
Amen. :P
I can sense that God is hurting too. :(

You have not respect us at all, You labeled God murder, You labeled God cruel, You labeled God selfish, Imperfect. If you want respect, then respect is given when it is received. The choice is yours Liebling. Take your pick. :)
Cheri, I second that. I agree with you.

GarnetTigerMom & Puyo, I don´t know how to say :ty: for know my positive POV in any posts. I am speechless how you understand my posts well, but Christians doesn´t?

All what I see Christians here is attack my POV and accuse me for "label God as a murder". I find very disguistly of them to accuse me like this. "Label God as a murder" sound that I make fun of God. This is a terrible word. I consider God as a murder or killer is a right word. Remember that "consider" and "label" is not the same thing.

What I state my fact POV about Bible history where and how I learn from bible history that God killed people including children and newborns. Why children and newborns have to die because their parents do not worship him or disobey him. My heart goes children and newborns. I consider it as murder.

It doesn´t mean that I label God as a murder for the fun but express my honest POV what I learn from history because they are fact.

Exactly, Thank you Reba!!!

Whoa WHoA!!!! Liebling never said anything about labeling GOD as a "murder", where did you get that idea? Speaking of respect, it earn not given. But you know in the bible the say the old saying that " GOD is merciful " so that means GOD can be cruel for a reasons. I believe she did respect everybody feelings.

:ty: for know my posts.

Yes, you are correct that I never label God as a murder in negatively way but consider God as a murder.

Yes, you are correct that God could be cruel for different reasons.

Yes, you are correct that I respect everyone´s feeling and accept what they are, no matter what. I treat everyone equally, then I can agree to disagree what I feel like, not follow their own way.

Good point! I strongly agree with your comment here.

You may think God is a murder but you also have to understand those who believe in God would not like to hear those words, it's all about respect, Liebling. We have no problem with questions being asked, and wanted answers from us, but labeling God doesn't solved anything, It only makes it worst. I do hope you understand where we are coming from. :)

Yes, I can understand where you come from but you can´t do anything since the religion forum is public for everyone to express/share their POV in different way. They are free to express/share their feeling and POV what and how they have experience, learn from bible, history, etc. etc. etc. in different way. You can´t expect us to follow your own way all the time.

I will respect if Alex said that Religion forum is for Christianity only. Alex explained before he re-open the religion forum that we are free to express the POV on our belief if anyone don´t like then don´t post.

You can´t argue anyone how upset and offend you are over our different POV of God. Simple ignore it or try to positive our "negative" posts. It would be understandable and disrespectful if anyone judge your religion belief...etc. Have you seen me judge your belief and other belief? Nope, but debate about God and Jesus itself, not religion issues.

I started to notice that Christians are upset and feel being insult over "negative" one, that´s why I created 2 threads "God vs Religion" and "Does religion really matter" to convince you all what it is about. I try to explain the difference between religion and God that the different religions made by man, not God. God has nothing do with religion but the people themselves.

I tried to tell you to read my thread "God vs religion" that God has nothing do with religion. No matter how you try to convince me with 2 links here about Christianity religion because any religion beleivers would provide their links about their own religion´s God to against your one as well.

That´s why I say that God is for EVERYONE in neutral way.

I beg to differ, She did label God as murderer in another thread and she did not and I mean not respect any christian's feelings at all. This thread was only supposed to be about christiananity and yet she came in here and started bashing right from the start.

Did I talk about Christianity´s God?

I bash God?

This is a false statement!

*shake my head quietly*

[FONT="Century Gothic]Yes, you are correct that I respect everyone´s feeling and accept what they are, no matter what. I treat everyone equally, then I can agree to disagree what I feel like, not follow their own way. [/FONT]

:speechless: Obviously you absolutely have no clue how we feel, you lashes out on us for reading the verse from the Bible saying we are insulting or hurting their feelings yet you do not understand how we feel or what our reaction will be when you and the others mock, criticize by calling our God "murderer", "cruel", "imperfect" and other hurtful names. It absolutely nothing to do with the history Lieblingie, it all about respecting our feelings in this as well too afterall doesn't respect goes both ways? Christians' belief is about trust and have faith that God is who He says He is. He provided the payment for our sin by His own Son’s death. When you criticize God, you also criticize us as well too.

As far as I’m concerned, you and the others have not read Cheri's original topic carefully and decide to stomping on the welcome mat instead of taken the time to understand where Cheri is coming from on this. Reba made a good point in her postie, hopefully that will help many of you to understand what this thread is all about.

For agree to disagree, all I see is that some of you take our answers and turn it all around by making an argument out of something that wasn't said at the beginning.

I re-read the liebling post in here, I don't see her bashing or labeling GOD as murder. I think she was just only giving her opinions and speaking of christiananity history. I don't see her saying it out loud GOD IS MURDER!" She only stated that every religions is different. It not crime to voice her freedom of speech. I did check her post I don't see any thing negative. I see just her opinions.

:ty: it doesn´t mean that I bash or negative God but speaking the fact of bible history.

Yes, I am free to voice my POV.

I did not scream and label God as a murder to the public but consider God as a murder.

Like what I said in death peantly threads that I consider death peantly as a murder.

That's okay, Secretblend; as long as you know it's just like a sport to her. She doesn't believe in a Triuine God so I won't discuss anything with her anymore regarding that.

All what I see Christians here is attack my POV and accuse me for "label God as a murder". I find very disguistly of them to accuse me like this. "Label God as a murder" sound that I make fun of God. This is a terrible word. I consider God as a murder or killer is a right word. Remember that "consider" and "label" is not the same thing.
You never used the word "label"?
Lielbing said:
Sorry to disappoint you that I see from the bibles that God kill the people. Beleive me, I do not wish to label God as murder but only say what the bibles say. I don't understand why God didn't kill ONE Satan but MILLIONS people from the earth.

Liebling said:
I judge/label the people who kill anyone as Killer or Murder equal... no matter what... if the bible says that God killed people then he is a murder as well.

Liebling said:
Accord the bible, God killed bad people and firstborns because they don't beleive in him... What should I say? Should I say that God doing right to kill/destory them and then label the people who kill other people as murder/killer, not God? Why should I treat the people and God differently when they did the same thing?

Liebling said:
What I say that God is a murder is a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He killed people because they don´t beleive in him and also killed firstborns because of their parent´s stubborn and disobeyence. Yes it´s FACT.... Go and re-read your bible... I have my bibles... I do re-read my bible yesterday to today... Yes, it written that God killed the people at Noah Ark time... Mose time.... Job´s family.... Lot´s wife.... Sodom & Gomorrah.... God got Abraham to kill his son Issac because God want to test Abraham´s faith................ It written the exactly what the websites written. I´m sorry if you refuse to see the fact that God killed those people and firstborns.

If people kill other people then they are murder... no matter what... why should I treat people and God differently when they did the SAME thing?????

Liebling said:
I have seen some Christians here who are already against me because I "label" God as a murder... wow... I see the problem is anyone refused to accept the fact that God killed the people but blame others for their disobeyence... You said that you have a bible then go and re-read your bible...

You want more? It's all in this thread. God Versus Satan

GarnetTigerMom was not even here during the time that thread was created on 04-04-2007.

Everyone calm down, Please. :ty:

GarnetTigerMom- You don't have a clue what's going on, if you don't know what's going on it's best refrain from posting on this thread. It's between me and Liebling as she knows what I'm talking about. You came in here turned this thread upside down. Stop being a forum bully.

Angel and Secretblend, Just ignored her if you have to please? She is just trying to pick up a fight in order to have this thread closed. :ty:

GTM know my posts in any religion threads. If you said that it should be between you and me why you allow christians attack my POV here?

I do not see that GTM bully you but express her view what she know my posts in any threads.

I am very patience with you for use those horrible word "You label God as a murder"... This is a negative word... You know my posts VERY WELL that I CONSIDER God as a murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back