What is on your list for Santa?

Oh my gosh! My list for Santa has finally shown up on the first page of this thread! Saved!!
That is the Peter North pole that they were reviewing.

this:

Ferrari.2013.458-Italia.067.jpg

I've been a good girl this year. so, fingers crossed...

Fuzzy

I'm Jewish! :O

But on my wishlist is good grades and a vibrating alarm clock!

Straight A's

I'm in my first quarter at Cal Poly Pomona and tomorrow is my last day and all I want is straight A's. Also I really need to interview somebody about literacy for one of my classes, preferably someone who is deaf. I would love to talk to someone who can help.

If Santa could do it, I would ask for more time and money....:lol:

Compared to the rest of the world, I have everything I need, so I would have to ask Santa to make sure every disabled adult and child has food, shelter, and clothing.

i ask the same

If Santa can do more than just warm socks and a new hat for me . .

. it would be nice to have a Senate that would sign off on a treaty with the rest of the world to discourage discrimination against disabled people.

Even with a former leader sitting in his wheelchair and looking on disapprovingly, the Senate stumbled on that small step.

Steve

(news story link)

girl in a cake, for me please santa...make it one look like
Scarlett Johansson or Charlize Theron or both...

I want bed sheets, clothes (Fox Racing, DC brand), A&E gift cards, Steam gift cards, PS3 game and plenty of cash.

On my Santa list, There are two things, first one is to be healthy with the right kind of food I need which I have no idea about what I could find to lower my high blood pressure. Second is that I hope to get enough money save for the trip down to New Mexico and hopefully Santa would help me just for a little bit.

Running the house is not easy and yes, it need fixing in the house as it is only 11 years old. A few things have been falling apart. **sigh** Living in the house don't last forever. I think the Band Office build the house cheap. :dunno:

On my Santa list, There are two things, first one is to be healthy with the right kind of food I need which I have no idea about what I could find to lower my high blood pressure. Second is that I hope to get enough money save for the trip down to New Mexico and hopefully Santa would help me just for a little bit.

Running the house is not easy and yes, it need fixing in the house as it is only 11 years old. A few things have been falling apart. **sigh** Living in the house don't last forever. I think the Band Office build the house cheap. :dunno:

What about moving to Mississippi or Louisiana as christmas list? :lol:

i would love a companion for x mas she doesnt have to be perfect all she gotta do is be there for me :)

girl in a cake, for me please santa...make it one look like
Scarlett Johansson or Charlize Theron or both...

forget the cake just the gin be great...................me husband comes in tells me he got my preseant he could not contain himself wanted to tell me...me thinking coco channel, instead sodding year worth of wrinkle cream 500mls of the stuff that like pint bottle.....it was not a joke he really thought he done good

I am just grateful for a roof over my head, jobs that pays the bill and puts the food on the table and love from the family, lots of unconditional love from my beloved dog . He got presents in his stocking :)

Back