What is on your list for Santa?

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you been naughty or nice?

If I had one wish for Santa it would be....bring me a team of helping hands to help my hubby get everything done on his to do list.

I have been trying to think of ways to show my hubby how much I appreciate him after these last few difficult years. Most of you know our long awaited Maui trip didn't turn out so well.

Love our house but it is 25 years old and things keep on breaking. This weekend alone hubby is replacing a toilet and installing a new garage door opener.
He is so busy with work and taking care of me so my one wish is all I want.

What are you asking for?:hmm:

If Santa could do it, I would ask for more time and money....:lol:

Compared to the rest of the world, I have everything I need, so I would have to ask Santa to make sure every disabled adult and child has food, shelter, and clothing.

U of Michigan and Chicago Bears stuffs for one thing.

Rawhide bones for my rottweiler.

Vintage toys are always on top of my list.

just continue to make sure that our two babies to be happy for the rest of their lives.

In Search of Mozart (DVD) and a warm coat. My job is absolutely freezing and they don't allow space heaters or anything. People in my group bring in blankets it's so cold. I plan on wearing the coat all day.....

Laura

wine, beer, whisky and more beer

hot dogs, watching drag racing, watching good movies, and finish my backyard with blood and sweat and more beer afterwards...

define nice.

I would love a Keurig!!!! or a bed, a bed would be nice too lol

A companion, preferably in good financial standing (not rich, just secure) & handy around the house & yard.

A companion, preferably in good financial standing (not rich, just secure) & handy around the house & yard.
I second that, Santa can even put him in my new bed :giggle:

Would it be too much to ask for him to have a six pack as well??

Burger King gift card that would feed me every day for a whole year?

^^^ that was a permanent six pack lol, no worries about diets to keep it...

Not yet, I usually eat the healthier items on the menu.
OK. Was wondering about it. I almost never eat at fast burger or fast chicken restaurants. When I travel long distances by car, I stop sometimes.

i am not looking forward it cuz i paid a larger amount of TAXES! (property and school)

Back