What is on your list for Santa?

I don't have cable so I haven't seen a commercial in forever but "angry whopper" makes me think "mad cow' :eek3:
See attached picture....

Apparently, it gets it’s name from the melted Habanero cheese, slices of jalapeño, spicy onion petals and angry sauce. No idea what angry sauce is. I always find it interesting when fast food places come up with these spicy hot foods. I figure the heat covers up the lack of any other flavor.

When I make chili, it is hot, but not unbearably so. I mean, what is the point of making it so hot that there is nothing else memorable about eating it?

Attachments

• angry-whopper_us-promo.jpg
    angry-whopper_us-promo.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 4
See attached picture....

Apparently, it gets it’s name from the melted Habanero cheese, slices of jalapeño, spicy onion petals and angry sauce. No idea what angry sauce is. I always find it interesting when fast food places come up with these spicy hot foods. I figure the heat covers up the lack of any other flavor.

When I make chili, it is hot, but not unbearably so. I mean, what is the point of making it so hot that there is nothing else memorable about eating it?

I bet my son would love it. I like spicey, but not hurt me spicey. Usually the fast food version of "hot" is pretty tepid.

Just for my kids to be happy and safe. That's all I want. My hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas...really, just be able to fix everything that is wrong with my house without breaking our bank accounts but I know we can only do things one at a time so I told my hubby that I don't really need anything for Christmas.

Would really love some nice, warm socks and booties!...For me, it's simple and easy...and for my "baby boy", he loves Kraft Honey BBQ sauce, and I plan to get him a case of it! :giggle:...Along with a big box of Slim Jims.....Believe he would be very happy with that...and of course, more electronics and games.

i want that for xmas...

DealImage.jpg

I don't know whether I've been naughty or nice but dear wife has always had waaay too many ideas of what I should have. So, I've shown her the shirts never taken out of the bottom drawer and made sure that she realized that all my warm socks are on the verge of "holiness."

Trying to keep up with home repairs might be a determination for whether there will be some real effort to replace that denim hat I've been asking for thru these last 3 or so years. I'm sure I don't know where to find it!

Fortunately, I don't have to replace a toilet this weekend - been there, done that. I've even got down a special move that involves getting the toilet out without spilling water all over the bathroom floor - yuck! Still, I've got a plumbing job that is waiting for me. I've already done it once - repair the kitchen drain. The last time somebody turned on the kitchen faucet before the glue had dried in the basement :shock:. Oh yeah, that might have been me . . .

Barbeque sauce? I'm going to have to buy the ingredients for that myself. Yep! I've found a real interesting recipe for Rhubarb Barbeque Sauce! Luckily, I've learned that rhubarb is actually sold in the frozen food department at the supermarket! If this works out the way I expect it to, there will be no shortage of rhubarb from the backyard to keep up the supply :) .

Steve

I already bought an early xmas or bday gift for myself....iphone 5.

I need some things to get replaced, for instance, computer, bed alarm clock, nice work pants/shoes.

I can wait for other things much later on.

i want that for xmas...

DealImage.jpg

WOW that looks so comfy!! I might not mind another 6-8 weeks sitting on my bum with my broken leg if I had a chair like that.:laugh2:

It does look comfy but . . . think about getting down to sit in it and getting back up! For me find a base to put it on so that you are not sitting right on the floor.

Wirelessly posted

A plane ticket

I'd like a spinning wheel and more raw fleece.... I need more time for knitting spinning and quilting. lol too many hobbies.

My wish list, is to have every videos CC, on the internet, traning video, everything in the world....

I need a shawl but otherwise I'm pretty set. Ohh, and a new webcam. That chair looks awesome.

i went to vienna last week and brought some really nice chock for my grandson really lovely ones dont see here in england....lastnight i thought oh bugger opened them and ate them myself...is poss to go any lower.

A confession like that, Caz12, calls into question your statement on the other thread that it was your sister who was the person in your family who always got whatever she wanted!

:giggle:

Oh my gosh! My list for Santa has finally shown up on the first page of this thread! Saved!!

Last edited:
oh dear you found me out...my sister was given two houses a car holidays every year to mexico mobile home...her children were given 5000 quid each for birthday.my son got ten quid from mother,so you bet i think my sister whinging bitch and she still claim poverty....mother spent nearly millian quid on her and her kids,i get nothing and the cow steal from me.sister born 1959

Back