What is is ICQ Number?

oh ok.. figures lol I treid to download ICQ it wud not let me it got confusing so I stopped trying to get it. and about scam part.. yeah I got few emails about scam but I deleted it right away ;) and poor cousin of mine got his facebook account hacked so he had to start all over again I told him KEEP checking your facebook not abandon it or it wud get hacked again he said nothing lol. I keep checking facebook make sure nothing happen like that again ;) but yeah scammers wud do anything to try to get $$ blah but I never give in.. ;)

That's why I have Bitdefender on all my devices.

eh..new app? ;)

More than that. Something you will never regret doing-- it's a highly recommended antivirus, antimalware, and antispyware app that will protect your information, and the best part about it is that it's light as a feather-- less than 1 GB installed just to protect your devices.

And in certain situations for certain people ICQ stands for "I Can't Quit!!!" :laugh2:

I use M$ anti-virus.

No anti-virus software is 100% perfect, except for opinion.

You haven't read the reviews, have you? Bitdefender is far more powerful than Microsoft Security Essentials, and it stops viruses and malware cold in their tracks. MSE doesn't quite do as good a job, because it doesn't eliminate the threat like this does.

You haven't read the reviews, have you? Bitdefender is far more powerful than Microsoft Security Essentials, and it stops viruses and malware cold in their tracks. MSE doesn't quite do as good a job, because it doesn't eliminate the threat like this does.

First, I'm PC gamer and I don't want any powerful AV to hogging my PC and M$ anti-virus is extremely gentle on gaming PC desktop without compromise on performance.

Common sense, do NOT OPEN the .exe files after download via email and many email has anti-virus scan before send to someone. I haven't get any virus since 2010.

My word: No anti-virus software is absolutely perfect.

Want perfect: Disconnect the internet

Not necessarily. With today's technology, it's easier than ever to bring your e-mail with you on the go, especially if a person owns a smartphone or a good quality tablet like I do (My Asus tablet), you can carry your e-mail on the tablet or smartphone in today's world. Makes it far easier to answer more timely than ever before. Heck, even Thresholds allows their staff to install their work e-mail on smartphones.

Dude-

I was talking to Caz.

but to rebut- There are many people who DO NOT have smart phone or tablets. My father is one of them- so he uses the email program on his Mac (I forget what it is called- other than EMAIL). My aunt is another- she doesn't like all the bells and whistles on her smartphone, she is slightly more comfortable with her PC (though I wish I could get her to get rid of her MSN email... ugh). AND.. while I do access my email on my phone (smalll) or my iPad I STILL would like to use my Outlook. I can't right now because I have to reinstall MS Office again but don't know where the CDs are right now.

So yes I KNOW that 'with today's technology you can have your email on the gooooo' (I didn't fall off the turnip truck you know), there is still a large portion of people who DON'T.

Back