What HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU!!!!?????

Good point - starrygaze.

I feel the same thing sometimes. I thought that it was a humor to write or a picture, but I didn't know that it was insult to the user that made me stunned. I think that sometimes we should enjoy and have some fun to write something about it. I really think that some of them have no sense of humor.

Another situation, I do care to help them to get the information about health issues so that we know how to improve our health. If we don't give you the info that you need to share with, then you might not be here anymore which mean that you are gone to heaven. A little information that makes a big difference. Sometimes, a user thinks that I am nut, then later the user finally realizes that I was right. Some of you might right about your information. That's what we share our education. You know not every doctor is always right.

Be advocates about good fellowship!! ;)
I think it's a common mistake that people post when they are really, really angry.

If you are upset or thinking unclear about something, wait until everything cools down then you can see if you still feel the same way. Works for me!! Give it a try and let me know in a week! hihi

Why dont we stop this silliness and MOVE ON?
its getting kinda old................

".. BUT MOST OF YOU DECIDED TO JUDGE AND SAY.. OHHHH SHE'S A BITCH, I'M TELLING YOU.. DON'T HANG OUT WITH HER, SHE'S BAD NEWS... BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVEN'T MET!? MY GOD.. ITS TIME TO GROW UP AND BE ADULT ABOUT THIS... THIS HAS TO STOP! OR ELSE WE'RE GOING TO BE SORRY THAT THIS AD COULD OR CAN BE CLOSED FOR GOOD! PERHAPS SOME OF YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN... I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK.. BUT THIS HAS TO STOP.."

@ RebelGirl, i agreed with you
oh i knew… we would like that we are different and we have our own opinions.
same here in Germany. We have Forums too ~~ Gehörlose - GL-CafeForum ~~ :: Index and had Problem too.
if I am wondering, what are doing the moderators the job? They couldn’t get it under control on alldeaf? But I know.. the Moderators don´t itself all control for the forum. We better should push the mods to watch the forum more and be little more strict with AD members. If some people will write one bad or whatever this thread. I suggest you.. if the moderator did see what is happened? So well they could put the yellow card or red card of AD member. Do you know? what is yellow and red card, same from Soccer.
Yellow card is for AD member 2 weeks or 1 month not postings and
red card is for AD members couldn’t come here again --> like to Punishment. so i mean

@ Webexplorer I agreed with you, too ;)

Please, do not close this thread. I believe it is good for young newbies to read this and maybe, if they have any questions or share somethin' - they can post here anytime. This thread will benefit everyone. Do not bash or make a civil war here. Just share your opinions/point of views/experiences in a calm/positive way.

Sunshinelady said:
...So well they could put the yellow card or red card of AD member. Do you know? what is yellow and red card,...

There is such a feature here that we, the Mod Team/Administration have which members cannot see--a red/yellow card which are 'infractions' that are given out to those who don't abide by the rules set herein for AD.

~RR

Please, do not close this thread. I believe it is good for young newbies to read this and maybe, if they have any questions or share somethin' - they can post here anytime. This thread will benefit everyone. Do not bash or make a civil war here. Just share your opinions/point of views/experiences in a calm/positive way.

Why? I think its just too damn boring and ollld...It will just go on and on and on...it will never end, really. People just cant stop their bitterness so how can they respond in positive way? Thats the way people are, geez, so really i
think its best is just to stop this thread, period and MOVE ON.
The newbies have already read the above excerpts anyways.......
have a good day!

Mod Note:

Actually, it's up to the Mod Team/Administrator and/or thread creator to have a thread closed up--

Although, from time to time, members will request such a thread to be locked up...for what? Is it simply because it's nonsense...or is it something not liked...whatever reasons it may be, everyone is entitled to simply not read the thread whatsoever! There's other threads that may be of more interest and to participate in. It's better to PM a moderator/administrator if there are valid reasons for having a thread closed. ;)

~RR

Ditto! I agree....Sometimes the flame wars continue waaaay too long before it gets locked up. Should shut the thread down after 1 or 2 pages when its obvious the people are very angry and writing down nasty stuff.

Why? I think its just too damn boring and ollld...It will just go on and on and on...it will never end, really. People just cant stop their bitterness so how can they respond in positive way? Thats the way people are, geez, so really i
think its best is just to stop this thread, period and MOVE ON.
The newbies have already read the above excerpts anyways.......
have a good day!

Well, I am not talkin' about older/elder ADers. I am talkin' about YOUNG newbies who may want to learn from this thread and, they might want to say their pieces to share somethin' here. We ALL can learn from them, too - NOT just from older/elder AD members. We, the older/elder ADers need to open the door for them ( YOUNG newbies ) to educate from this thread to benefit them so, this way maybe, they will become a better person - hmm ? Since you mentioned about " damn borin' and ollld " - well, you don't have to post to say your pieces here, if it is too much for you. Just leave this thread alone for YOUNG newbies - IMO.

It's easy to blame anyone. How could some of you blame the moderators for not doing their job. It's not easy being a mod/admin of a big site like AllDeaf. There will always be problems within the community and we try our best to rectify them as soon as we can.

If you all truly want to help, why don't you report a bad post/member and give a detailed and unbiased explanation as to why you think the mod should do this or that, instead of just whining in public? Sure, it's easy to blame anyone.

It's easy to blame anyone. How could some of you blame the moderators for not doing their job. It's not easy being a mod/admin of a big site like AllDeaf. There will always be problems within the community and we try our best to rectify them as soon as we can.

If you all truly want to help, why don't you report a bad post/member and give a detailed and unbiased explanation as to why you think the mod should do this or that, instead of just whining in public? Sure, it's easy to blame anyone.

:gpost: Amen!

56yhiclappinghands.gif
Word, Alex!

The saddest things is when some people criticize or put down others that they do not like and I guess it shows that some people prefer to live in the past and keep dragging it on and on in the open forum and it's just a matter of time before people start waking up and look at themselves first before pointing this out to a specific person or group of friends by trying to destory their reputation and that's not so nice at all...Respect is an attitude because it grows as you grow and it's works both ways, and respect doesn't mean that you have to agree with everything the person says but it does mean you respect them for how they see things or believe, as RebelGirl said in another thread that some people thinks differently, every individual is unique in every way, we ALL are just different period and learn to respect those differences too...I also think we should learn to be more self-awareness, when we make a mistake, ask yourself this question " What did I say wrong? am I doing the right thing? how do I fix this, how can I solve the problem and how can I become a better person? etc " since no one does their best behavior all the time and when we stop criticize others, it's changes into respect, so its up to each of us to make that move, so it's your call and respecting others will help you become a better person....

And I do agree that it's healthy to agree to disagree about things but in all honestly I can not tolerate those who passes judgment on others but I can accept the fact some people may see or believe things differently but does not mean they can be so bluntly about it, that not respect, not to me it isn't, all it does it put a person down by criticize them or hurting them, I didn't come here for that, I've seen many people from all walks of life in real life and on the internet everywhere and it's not about who's right or who's wrong , it's about understand people's feelings, their actions and thoughts ...I don't expect every issue or situation should be debates on, this is not a debates forum its forum for everyone to be able to express their opinion freely without being put down...There are going to be more people out there who is going to come in here and see it differently, there's nothing you , I or anyone can do to change that person's view, so got to learn to respect it by walking away from it ...

Lastly, Good vent RebelGirl, you go girl!!

Amen to that! good post there too! :hug:

I want to keep this thread open.. until further notice..

I don't see why this should be closed anyway.

But remember... be nice....its okay to agree to disagree.. but just be nice..

Last edited:
I want to keep this thread open.. until further notice..

I don't see why this should be closed anyway.

But remember... be nice....its okay to agree to disagree.. but just be nice..
I agree with you Rebel. They need to see whats up and give us their opinion and feedback as well.

Back