What HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU!!!!?????

Aww Rebelgirl *putting my arm around your shoulder and say "it's alright"* :hug:
Tell that to all the Regular members that its alright!!!! I'm definitely more more than okay.. I'm hurting for others not for myself. put your big arms around all those that were hurt! ;)
but

hugs back! :)

:gpost:, RebelGirl

I created a thread a few weeks ago without me bashing on anyone in there and I received some angry PMs from this "circle of friends" of this member who posted in my thread all because they did not agree with my opinions. Friends need to keep their friendships outside of a forum because not everyone even friends have the same opinions and feedbacks when it comes to any discussions in here.

Peace Out.

That right I agree w/them It's gotta STOP bashing on other member if other Member don't like other member SO SIMPLE PUT INGORE on Whoever MEMBER It'll way save ur neck than BASHING! geez Im soo tired of shyt keep see other thread still keep keep keep keep SHTY DRAMA!! why not DROP IT and LET FOOK GO?!?!? also need Stay out of business which all of us NOT NEED TO KNOW WHAT GOING ON OVER PERSONAL! simple priavte in AIM ONLY not FRONT THEM this AD!!! But if y'all have reason need admit for personal it's ok we can understand and discuss as long KEEP BASHING OUT! also need THINK TWICE

If i were in ur shoe i wuld step away from thread and not let them attacking on you for NO REASON or INSULT it'll CAUSE HURT UR FEELING or make feel LOST FRIENDSHIP bec of that IT'S NOT WORTH FOOK WASTE UR TIME FOR THAT! God sake

I do understand how RebleGirl feel about that but STILL need GOTTA STOP bashing and insult or bad judge Bec I don't wanna see them get lost Good friendship

*breath in and out* *Ahh feel good out of my DAMN CHEST!* ;)

I am with you Rebel. Every time I go to the thread and see everyone name others or accused or so. I decided to leave that thread and go to another friendly thread to read and reply. I am so tired of all these bs and DRAMA!!!! Its like HS. We arent in HS anymore (I know there were few HS students in here).

I come here to enjoy my time to reading, not want to get disgust or pissed with the stupid thread like CI. Thats the reason I refused to reply anything unless its clean, not dirty!!

i still am not happy about the way the moderators are doing the job. sigh. why were some thread removed or posts removed but the other thread is locked and the personal stuffs n informations are still there? even tho i asked the moderators to remove the posts. it doesnt make sense to me? i think its not fair.

i know it was ugly last few days ago and i apologized for that but some people have no right to say bad things about me and dont know the whole story. they need to MIND their own business. Bashing gotta stop. I didnt DO nothing to those people. what did i do to THEM????? i am confused? jeez.

what about i gotta vent.. im sorry..someone said mayube shouldnt say something in someones thread and dont post anything. so far i havent posted anything in other thread yet someone kept posting in my thread? see what i mean? where is my respect? sigh. jeez. this had gone on too far. so
fool.gif
now i felt better for saying it out. :(

yea i do agreed with u that what i have been seeing lately and dont post in here that much thru no offense

Good Vent, Angela, :hug:

I'm just fed up with personal attacks, (making statements to provoke people) bashing onto members's opinions, It does happen too frequently, spreading personal information, without even thinking about other member's feelings. The way I see it, I don't see anybody thinking about others people's "feelings" It's more like "It's either my way or the highway". It is getting tiresome. Sometimes, I wondered Why are so many people unable to get along with each others? We live in a world where everyone has different opinions, there's no right nor wrong, but it seems like some cannot be civil with each others when agreeing to disagree. Why make it personal?, It's only a discussion board, can't we all act like adult, agree to disagree properly and leave the personal attacks out. Simple as it is. How hard can that be?

Angela,

I want to make a comment about your post:

You are absolutely correct! :ty:

Unfortunately, I saw the same thing happen at another forum. The forum owner eventually was faced with a decision to either get tough with the "bullies" or lose the entire forum to decay. Fortunately, the owner and moderators implemented a "get tough" policy to curtail inapropriate posts that clearly violated the forum rules.

This situation arises many times during the "life" of a forum. Think of it as a new neighborhood, 25 years later. Things have gotten a little run down and the community association needs to take a renewed interest in the neighborhood. Things improve over the coming year as a result of the residents "taking back" their community. But notice that it is not just the community association's president that did the work. ALL residents pitched in.

We all need to do our part.

Thanks for bringing up the issue. Let's pray things will not decay any further.

Dave

:gpost:, RebelGirl

I created a thread a few weeks ago without me bashing on anyone in there and I received some angry PMs from this "circle of friends" of this member who posted in my thread all because they did not agree with my opinions. Friends need to keep their friendships outside of a forum because not everyone even friends have the same opinions and feedbacks when it comes to any discussions in here.

Peace Out.

I understand that.. As I posted.. that we are different and we have our own opinions.. and some of us are blind not seeing what's really happening but going along with the others ya know what i mean?

Yeah, I know -- but, some certain AD members just don't know how to stay netural. And, also there's another thing that I don't like to see someone sayin' " drama, drama " or " jump on bandwagon " or whatever that is - it's kinda of annoyin' to me. It needs to stop, otherwise other AD members will start postin' to say somethin' unpleasant before a small spark of fire start spreadin' a bigger one. I prefer to see some ADers to keep their mouth shut and keep themselves quiet and post somethin' nice or say agree or disagree on somethin' nicely. It's not necessary to bring up " drama, drama " or " jump on bandwagon " or somethin' like that. It will feed trolls thinkin' that someone needs an attention before " jumpin' on bandwagon " start.

well, I know who you're referring to ... when the member said "drama, drama.... or jump on bandwagon.. I understand its annoying.. but have you said this before.. maybe not those kind of words.. or maybe you have... but I do recall in threads that you have said quite of a few things that were off. I'm not only blaming you.. but i'm going to say that each and every one of us have said stuff. I definitely know I have. You have, other members have. Only to think.. that when its annoying you, me or others .. we don't like it.. we say something about it. Well, you got to the point you didn't like what that member said, and you were fed up. but that member isn't alone.. I believe each and every one of us have been bashed, talked about and stuff.. but honestly....

its like this... when we're bashed on.. go running to your daddy (Alex) and tell on that person.. is NOT GOING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. only to make things worse. when there's a problem.. we have to figure out a way.. if the problem doesn't solve.. then ignore it. for example.. if you don't like me.. put me on your ignore list... or try to work it out with me... your choice.. I'm pretty sure that Alex is getting tired of it and he's probably feeling that he has put us through alot of strain and stress because of us fighting, insulting, etc. I don't know how he feels, but I can imagine that he's probably thinking of closing AD or just don't want to come in here and see more problems. you know? He has paid so much money for us to be in this forum because he is MOTIVATED to keep the deaf/HOH/CIs/Hearing community together.

I know its not easy to ignore but when tensions are building up.. it just makes it worse for everybody and all the "stress" we get from chatting in Alldeaf. I mean, come on.. Alldeaf stressing us out? sigh.. I just want to be able to see peace.. I know its almost impossible but at least do this in an adult way and think twice before typing.

what if I died tomorrow? How are some of you going to feel.. some of you are going to feel regrets.. some may not care... but as for me.. I would feel totally bad for the person's passing and I didn't have the chance to say "I love you no matter what even if we aren't friends" that's just me. on the other hand.. i'm not soft hearted... I can be if i want to.. but when it comes to getting deeper and deeper.. it has to stop somehow.. someway... someday!

I have a few that I don't like in here but I continue to speak to each and every one of them regardless. Yes, I may be blunt at times.. just out of honesty and what my heart says.

CyberRed, i'm not blaming you at all.... I was just speaking for everyone really..

Ive seen bashing here...and fights as well...sigh, its human nature and only way to get it under control is to ask all AD members to behave as adults here. But that won't last long cuz its human nature to do stuff like this so we need mods to act a bit stronger here to keep the little "fires" from growing into huge "forest fires". We should push the mods to watch the forum more and be little more strict with ADers. I think this will help alot.

Its like we need police to upkeep the laws so we have less crimes and don't have to worry for our lives and property. In other countries where there is little or no police force, the crimes go way up and people become afraid for their lives. So we need mods to enforce the rules of the forum more strictly and everyone will get along better.

Good Vent, Angela, :hug:

I'm just fed up with personal attacks, (making statements to provoke people) bashing onto members's opinions, It does happen too frequently, spreading personal information, without even thinking about other member's feelings. The way I see it, I don't see anybody thinking about others people's "feelings" It's more like "It's either my way or the highway". It is getting tiresome. Sometimes, I wondered Why are so many people unable to get along with each others? We live in a world where everyone has different opinions, there's no right nor wrong, but it seems like some cannot be civil with each others when agreeing to disagree. Why make it personal?, It's only a discussion board, can't we all act like adult, agree to disagree properly and leave the personal attacks out. Simple as it is. How hard can that be?

As I was saying that... alot of us are competitive.. we don't want to be wrong.. we have to be right all the time.. use our intelligence to beat the odds.. that's not right. we should be treated as equal but of course.. nothing is equal but we can TRY to if we want it that bad. its personal when it comes to exes, meeting in real life and going off saying bad things about the person and not letting the other person have a chance to get to know one another.. only from words of mouth. so Alldeaf is basically getting personal. We just got too comfortable coming in here and speaking what was on our mind.. then another member jumps in and says stuff and hurt people's feelings. sometimes we have to keep things limited in Alldeaf and keep the personal out of AD.. if its personal.. can chat in IMs.

Awwwwww Rebel I know that feeling and I hate to see something like that too. I always mind my own business and stay out of it. I didnt like what I see and I move on to the other thread where I can enjoy posting. But at the same time I see it can be a nasty thing going on and it does hurt not only one person but more then one person. Everyone should be friends no matter who they are and try to get along and everyone is entitled with their own opion without bashing or bulling. What a sad way to see something like this. I hate it really. I would like to see eveyone to get along and respect their own opion.

I agree with Rebel.... For me, I don't bash members anymore like I used to. Some of you may have notice I changed. If there is too much bashings, I just don't hang out on that thread (Thank you Alex thread is good, so I stay there). I have been spending less time here on AD because there is life outside of internet and I can't always be on internet 7/24 because I have school, work, family, and some friends, whatever is going on in my real life.

Great Vent, Rebelgirl!

:dunno: -is completely lost-

I hope I didn't contribute to any of this. :eek3: Sometimes I have way too strong opinions of certian subjects and get caught up trying to make my point that I misinterpret my original intentions and sometimes exaggerate them a little too far only to emphasis the point. I never intend to invoke anger in anyone. I beg of tolerance towards me! :bowdown: Thank you.

:dunno: -is completely lost-

I hope I didn't contribute to any of this. :eek3: Sometimes I have way too strong opinions of certian subjects and get caught up trying to make my point that I misinterpret my original intentions and sometimes exaggerate them a little too far only to emphasis the point. I never intend to invoke anger in anyone. I beg of tolerance towards me! :bowdown: Thank you.

we're entitled to our strong opinions here but some of them just had to bash.. but you didn't do anything wrong.. there was alot of upset members here for the last few days.. so that's why i created this thread..

it may not be of a help but at least everyone get to read this and maybe reconsider about bashing and insulting....

Back