What Games Have You Completed?

At least Wii have free internet connection thanks to wi-fi.

We can try out Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii anyday. :)

If actual play either Super Smash Bros Brawl or Mario Kart in few years later. Nobody in worldwide would use it anyway. It must be lonely to play sole against the computer and time.

yea but I don't play that game anymore... Now I'm just looking around for a game I could play.. might wait until i get into college...

Just beat Metal Gear Solid 4 last night. Wow...just wow. It was seriously one of the best games ever made this generation. Hideo Kojima deserves my highest respect.

Just beat Metal Gear Solid 4 last night. Wow...just wow. It was seriously one of the best games ever made this generation. Hideo Kojima deserves my highest respect.
Did it take you long to beat it?

Which level did you beat it on?

Are there anything in the game that needs to be done to earn different things?

I remember the previous games offering you infinite ammo, stealth, infinite oxygen, infinite grip, different outfits, etc... depending on things like collecting dog tags and following certain tasks when beating the game.

I completed the Full Spectrum Warrior and Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammers (No Cheats) (older bulky xbox console)

I completed:

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII: DC
Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Parasite Eve II
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Jak & Dexter
Crash 2
Legend of Dragoon
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Tomb Raider: The Last Revealtion (sp)
Kingdom Hearts 2
Silent Hill: Origins (I completed it currently)

I am not finish with:

Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII (I'm now focus on this; this is the most longest game to finish it, so I want to complete this)
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Kingdom Hearts

Did it take you long to beat it?

Which level did you beat it on?

Are there anything in the game that needs to be done to earn different things?

I remember the previous games offering you infinite ammo, stealth, infinite oxygen, infinite grip, different outfits, etc... depending on things like collecting dog tags and following certain tasks when beating the game.

Naw not very long like GTA4 which took me almost 3 weeks to beat it.

I've beat it on Solid Normal.

Yes there are actually alot of things that need to be done to earn them as achievements or something like that. (not gonna spoil it)

Let's see how well I can do on Big Boss Hard lol. :lol:

A cake is a lie!

I beat The Portal (regular game) in 4.4 Hours. I going to do 100% and other modes/challenges.

Psst... The Portal do have a boss you have defeat.

A cake is a lie!

I beat The Portal (regular game) in 4.4 Hours. I going to do 100% and other modes/challenges.

Psst... The Portal do have a boss you have defeat.
I beat the game in 2 hours. ;)

I saw a video of someone beating it in 20 minutes. Yikes!

If you watched the video, you would see how it was done. For instance, one trick is to create 2 portals. Peek through the blue portal and shoot a red portal. As soon as you shoot, back out... the location will change. Peek through again and shoot another red portal, then back out again. It works fast this way. ;)

I completed:

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII: DC
Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Parasite Eve II
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Jak & Dexter
Crash 2
Legend of Dragoon
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Tomb Raider: The Last Revealtion (sp)
Kingdom Hearts 2
Silent Hill: Origins

I am not finish with:
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII (I'm now focus on this; this is the most longest game to finish it, so I want to complete this)
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Kingdom Hearts
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3
Update 7/19 - I currently brought a new collect box for three games called Devil May Cry. It cost me only 30 dollars. I'll play them when i'm done with FF12. :)

I've beat Devil May Cry 2 and God of War : Chains of Olmypus (PSP) like two weeks ago and now playing Devil May Cry 3.

Back