What Games Have You Completed?

Grim Fandango, it was fantastic

Honestly, I just bought frontline: fuel of war yesterday. I started to play it till complete all missions for 8 hours and 50mins. Wow its short storyline.

anyway Frontline: fuel of war actually reminded me of Halo's some weapons, graphics, and vehicle. I am wondering if THQ bought Halo's?

I had played same game like that on PC and it's ok but not completed yet.

I don't hear any news about THQ buys Bungie so not sure.

BTW: Yesterday I beat army of two..

The Chronicles of Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena (PS3)

KillZone (PS2)
its can play for PS3, GFW, and X360. But I wanted to know if Chron of Riddic is tough games? how COR's graphic like original xbox riddick?

I made game completed for Wolfestein 3D XBA (Xbox 360) in few months ago i think.
Yeah I had own wolfestein for xbox, not x360. so anyway xb360 wolfestein is good games ?? I just curious..

BTW: Yesterday I beat army of two..

its can play for PS3, GFW, and X360. But I wanted to know if Chron of Riddic is tough games? how COR's graphic like original xbox riddick?

Yeah I had own wolfestein for xbox, not x360. so anyway xb360 wolfestein is good games ?? I just curious..

New wolfenstein on xbox360 not yet to buy it.. I owned Wolfenstein 3D and completed.

A few days ago, I beat Grand Theft Auto 3... 100%.

I already beat it before, but I did all the regular missions before doing the side missions. Doing so made my side missions impossible to complete.

So, I started over and played the side missions first before doing the regular missions.

For instance, the ambulance missions... each level you do, you have one extra victim to transport to the hospital. In order to complete it fully, I have to do all 12 levels. Doing so is impossible when you have a bunch of people shooting at you. :(

Weeks ago, I finished all Half-Life 2 and Episode 1-2, plus simple tech demo "Lost Coast" game, used to show off Source engine before Half-Life 2 games. I will play all of them again once after I get full internet in order to obtain the achievements.
I want to play Half-Life game but lacking of subtitles or CC mods prevented me from play it.
I also completed Children of Mana on DS.

Unbelievable I beat and completed all games in two weeks after i recently purchased new arcade console.

I was completed Saint row 2, Gear of war 2, Kane & Lynch.

Wow, my other completed game "Godfather II" that was last excuation finally got achieved.

A few days ago, I beat Grand Theft Auto 3... 100%.

I already beat it before, but I did all the regular missions before doing the side missions. Doing so made my side missions impossible to complete.

So, I started over and played the side missions first before doing the regular missions.

For instance, the ambulance missions... each level you do, you have one extra victim to transport to the hospital. In order to complete it fully, I have to do all 12 levels. Doing so is impossible when you have a bunch of people shooting at you. :(
100%? Wow lol even thou that game is old, but still a classic. congrats :) It is one of my favorite GTA games thou.

Ahh, I completed game: 50cent for less 9 hours after purchased it.

Ahh, I completed game: 50cent for less 9 hours after purchased it.
How was the game?

Does the game have any replay value or anything like that?

I have Black for the Xbox. I've beaten it on easy, normal, hard, and black ops modes. Beating the game progressively through different modes allowed me to unlock black ops mode and the silver weapon (unlimited ammo) feature. As soon as I unlocked the silver weapon feature, playing the black ops mode was FUN! ;)

1) How was the game?

2) Does the game have any replay value or anything like that?

3) I have Black for the Xbox. I've beaten it on easy, normal, hard, and black ops modes. Beating the game progressively through different modes allowed me to unlock black ops mode and the silver weapon (unlimited ammo) feature. As soon as I unlocked the silver weapon feature, playing the black ops mode was FUN! ;)
1) Yeah it is more likely arcade TPS (third person shooters). the game really remind me of the old xbox game called max payne 2.

2) Wow I really never have thought of that like replaying. Once I completed any games. I move on and pick up another game to play till complete all missions. Because I dislike to re-play repeatitive game. I would be easy boring. but I should play games on hard mode. I always play game on normal mode.

3) Black is very excellent game. I never forget that game after when i completed all missions. its reminded me of the Golden eye 007 game.

lol s cool.

I just beat Dead Space : Extraction yesterday...pretty solid prequel so far. Looking forward to the sequel.

lol s cool.

I just beat Dead Space : Extraction yesterday...pretty solid prequel so far. Looking forward to the sequel.
SX, Grats! but you really caught my attention about dead space thats what you mention. I honestly dont know any things about dead space since Dead space's launch. I went youtube to see dead space's review and real gameplay.. they said game is very scary than watch horror movies. Ha.. Dead space is really remind me of DOOM3, Isn't it?

It really inspiring me that game. I can see clear this graphic is more beyond details like Gear of Wars does. But I believe this is best graphic! I postively pick the hard copy of dead space up today...

Thank you!

VamPyroX- I dont know if you really do to see review of games on youtube before you pick hard copy of games up from store or pawn shop.. I always do that... simply and save me from headache if I dislike games and waste my mone spent on it. For instance I was thought "too human" is awesome ga,me. I check it on youtube. I started to dislike how it play, it look like Lord of rings or something like that. Good thing I don't buy it at spur of moment! ha

Yea lol Dead Space is kinda like between Resident Evil and Doom. Perfect combination, if you ask me.

I had completed the Simpsons Hit and Run last night.

It is old game, it came out in 2003.

Back