What Games Have You Completed?

I just beat Hitman Blood Money today for PC version.
Dude, thats awesome congrat! you already beat it on PC, impressive me.. for me, nah I wont beat it on PC, because I aint expert pc gaming, HA HA.. I beat it on xb360 like two years ago.

There's Dead Space for PC so is it worth for me to get PC version?

XBGMER, If you love very creepy game so I would suggest you to try Stalker and there's some awesome mods that I posted in other thread and if you have PC with good video card.

I think you are better off getting the Xbox360 version since the control scheme is better there.

SteelX Nah, I think Foxarc should get the PC version of DEAD SPACE, It does support the 360 controller..

SteelX, Yesterday, I purchased PC version of Dead Space, take a look below of picture tell you that I use the 360 controller support by it:

img01036200911051608x64.jpg

SteelX, Know what? I realized that PC Dead space's graphic is more details and more clear than xbox 360, for the truth.. DEAD SPACE on PC is superior to XBOX 360 or PS3..

SteelX Nah, I think Foxarc should get the PC version of DEAD SPACE, It does support the 360 controller..

SteelX, Yesterday, I purchased PC version of Dead Space, take a look below of picture tell you that I use the 360 controller support by it:

SteelX, Know what? I realized that PC Dead space's graphic is more details and more clear than xbox 360, for the truth.. DEAD SPACE on PC is superior to XBOX 360 or PS3..

I played Dead Space on PS3 and it's best graphic I've ever seen, no alising no glitch and look so realistics and easy to play with ps3 controller. Now I am downloading Dead Space for PC from torrent and see the graphics compare lol.

That PC version is from Windows Live?

That PC version is from Windows Live?

No, EA is very opposing to integrated the game with Windows Live so no Windows Live for Dead Space due EA but EA is tends to add X360 controller in all recent EA games.

True, you just proved my point and Dead Space is on my want list.

No, EA is very opposing to integrated the game with Windows Live so no Windows Live for Dead Space due EA but EA is tends to add X360 controller in all recent EA games.

Really...hmm interesting. I didn't think that PC game such as Dead Space would have that "automatic xbox360 controls" for the PC...when in some other PC games u have to manually configure the controls with a plain ol' PC controller.

Really...hmm interesting. I didn't think that PC game such as Dead Space would have that "automatic xbox360 controls" for the PC...when in some other PC games u have to manually configure the controls with a plain ol' PC controller.

Dead Space and many recent EA games has X360 controller support come out of box.

Windows Live is all about online multiplayer and achievement only.

Games For Windows and LIVE are different, order to get Games For Windows so game softwares are required to meet to receive a Games For Windows label.

Packaging for games that have been certified by Microsoft feature a prominent "Games for Windows" logo stripe across the upper front. Microsoft claimed they had increased their sales of Games for Windows-branded games in stores that had been giving the games greater focus, and said they planned on increased marketing efforts of the brand.[4]

Game software must meet certain requirements regulated by Microsoft in order to display the Games for Windows brand on its packaging. These requirements include:[5][6]

* An "Easy Install" option that installs the title on your PC in the fewest possible steps and mouse clicks
* Compatibility with the Windows Vista Games Explorer (see below)
* Installs and runs properly on x64 versions of Windows Vista and is compatible with 64-bit processors (though the game itself can be 32-bit)
* Supports normal and widescreen resolutions, such as 4:3 aspect ratio (800 x 600, 1024 x 768), 16:9 aspect ratio (1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080), and 16:10 aspect ratio (1280 x 800, 1440 x 900, 1680 x 1050, 1920 x 1200)
* Supports parental controls and family settings features in Windows Vista
* Supports launching from Media Center (Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows Vista Ultimate have Media Center)

Games for Windows - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To receive a LIVE label so it require to integrated the game with LIVE and achievements.

I dislike PC games that came with LIVE because it cause trainers and mods don't work so properly so need find crack to remove the LIVE like GTA IV has one, however I'm fine with Games For Windows as itself.

Hmmm...too bad my PC isn't fully upgraded to play the modern PC games these days. I got it back in 2003-2004 lol. One of my friends told me she's working on a much better PC for me which would be great for PC games so...I'm looking forward to that. Might try afew modern PC games to see how good they are. I might get Windows 7 since I heard its better than Vista so who knows.

I completed:

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII: DC
Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Parasite Eve II
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Jak & Dexter
Crash 2
Legend of Dragoon
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Tomb Raider: The Last Revealtion (sp)
Kingdom Hearts 2
Silent Hill: Origins
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II

Tomb Raider: Underworld

I am not finish with:
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Devil May Cry 3
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

I had not played in a while so I currently played some games last summer and a few weeks ago, and a few days ago. :)

Yes ME too, I didnt think PC games would enabled xbox 360 controller support.. till I recently found out about it.

on 2006, Microsoft start announced alll games must have Xinput drivers for xbox 360 controller, when release on launch. developers started to added Xinput drivers within any games since 2006.

Thank MS for required developers that added input drivers must within all games for xbox 360 controller.

I had not played in a while so I currently played some games last summer and a few weeks ago, and a few days ago. :)
Kariss, applause and congrats! ;) I really like to play Tomb Raider series on pc, because I done it on xbox 360 for long time ago. if i found physical copy of PC somewhere from store.. it seems hardly find..

Yes ME too, I didnt think PC games would enabled xbox 360 controller support.. till I recently found out about it.

on 2006, Microsoft start announced alll games must have Xinput drivers for xbox 360 controller, when release on launch. developers started to added Xinput drivers within any games since 2006.

Thank MS for required developers that added input drivers must within all games for xbox 360 controller.

Only if game developers want receive Games For Windows certification, if not so they can't use GFW label to sold on market.

Only if game developers want receive Games For Windows certification, if not so they can't use GFW label to sold on market.
Did you know that any pc game industries are not require window certification by MS. but Ms required any deveopers add the Xinput drivers within games for xbox 360 controller.. its seems they have no problem with it.

I played Dead Space on PS3 and it's best graphic I've ever seen, no alising no glitch and look so realistics and easy to play with ps3 controller. Now I am downloading Dead Space for PC from torrent and see the graphics compare lol.
Christer, Ahh PS3 is f@#king cheat on XBOX 360 and PC. PS3 using blu ray games on console's graphic looks more crisp and clear.. PC and xbox 360 using regualar dvd games with AWESOME graphic. but sorry PC graphic blew PS3 out of the water.. XBOX 360 blow ps3 out. pc gaming rig is superior to xbox 360.

therefore PS3 is FRIGGIN CHEAT!

so whats is your specific point?

Did you know that any pc game industries are not require window certification by MS. but Ms required any deveopers add the Xinput drivers within games for xbox 360 controller.. its seems they have no problem with it.

I haven't aware about MS require all game developers to add X360 controller support because some games after 2006 like UT3 isn't compilable with X360 controller and they released in 2007.

Add X360 controller support is easy and simple.

Ahh My first time, I defeated the dead space on PC, not xbox 360.

I haven't aware about MS require all game developers to add X360 controller support because some games after 2006 like UT3 isn't compilable with X360 controller and they released in 2007.

Add X360 controller support is easy and simple.
Yes exactly what you talked about UT3 which isn't enabled the xbox360 gamepad support. because they dont want to share profit with MS windows, however they can put Xinput drivers for xbox 360 controller support.

Kariss, applause and congrats! ;) I really like to play Tomb Raider series on pc, because I done it on xbox 360 for long time ago. if i found physical copy of PC somewhere from store.. it seems hardly find..

Thanks.. Oh, I found it from crazy games store and sometimes at gamestop stores. There are a PC for tomb raiders series, too. :)

Maybe you can try find it someday?

I love my Tomb Raider games! Yes.. I'm such a girl :\

But I did have 17 kills in a COD5 game before, not bad for a bored SAHM who played merely a few times ;)

Back